These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

*sold*

Author
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
Pandemic Unicorns
#1 - 2014-07-14 21:24:24 UTC  |  Edited by: MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
These are ultra-focused bomber alts made for faction warfare missions, cheap toons with literally all SP dedicated to that purpose. They are designed to have >500dps using faction missiles, which will run all fw missions with ease, and the fitting skills to fly and run a purifier (best damage type for Amarr fw missions). They will do the job they're designed for, and not much else.

I've grinded TLF standings for them, and they're in the Hek mission station, so you can literally buy em and start running missions 5 minutes later (people normally pay 500m to get standings, or grind lev1s, zzzz). They have all relevant skills: security connections to get more LP, weapons upgrades IV for t2 ballistic control systems, etc. I've flown with this skill set to test it today, it kills all missions easily. A triple bcs setup will get 498 dps with faction and 3% implants, and in a couple of days when they have torps4 that'll be 520dps (or 537 with domination launchers, which cost about 12-15m each typically, and are a good idea for fittings because of the cpu saving). If you really want to, domi torps with triple bcs and a damage rig will get 582dps, but that's probably a bit over the top - diminishing returns past 550ish imo.

Naturally, it would be nice to have better missile or social skills, but you'll pay more for those :-) I chose to put the bulk of SP into covopsV, because that adds another 15%dps - the same as 1 level of torpedoes, 2 of rapid launch and 2 of warhead upgrades combined. TorpsV is often valued, but for fw missions rage torps are useless, worse than faction missiles cos of target speed/sig, and javelins are pointless when you can get easily get 70km-80km range using faction (rigs, implants).

Discounts available for multiple purchases. I like to quadbox mission bombers myself.....

They have a set of +3 learning implants, and jumpclones in Jita/Hek/Rens.

Rules stuff: no negative balance, no killrights. All are in npc corps. They have no combat history at all. Corp history they've been in Tribal Lib to get standings, and Estel for jumpclones, that's all.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Zeppelin_Led *SOLD*
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Anon_E_Mouse *SOLD*
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Zebra_Crossings *SOLD*
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Tenoch_Titlan *SOLD*
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Nightmare_On_EveStreet *SOLD*

Price is 2.5bn each.

Any questions, feel free to ask, either here or convo/mail me.
Zeppelin Led
Doomheim
#2 - 2014-07-14 21:25:07 UTC
Confirming for sale.
Anon E Mouse
Kamiyan Skies
#3 - 2014-07-14 21:25:33 UTC
Confirming for sale.
Zebra Crossings
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2014-07-14 21:25:59 UTC
Confirming for sale.
Tenoch Titlan
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#5 - 2014-07-14 21:26:19 UTC
Confirming for sale.
Nightmare On EveStreet
Perkone
Caldari State
#6 - 2014-07-14 21:26:53 UTC
Confirming for sale.
Derrick Miles
Death Rabbit Ky Oneida
#7 - 2014-07-14 22:50:21 UTC
2.5 for Anon E Mouse
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
Pandemic Unicorns
#8 - 2014-07-14 23:06:47 UTC
Derrick Miles wrote:
2.5 for Anon E Mouse

Accepted. Best name of the bunch, I think.
Derrick Miles
Death Rabbit Ky Oneida
#9 - 2014-07-14 23:11:35 UTC
Isk and account info sent, thanks.
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
Pandemic Unicorns
#10 - 2014-07-14 23:26:20 UTC
Derrick Miles wrote:

You have chosen to transfer the character Anon E Mouse to the account named XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a petition to Customer Support.

If you have any questions, you may browse the EVE Knowledgebase or email [email protected] and one of our customer support representatives will be happy to assist you.
Zatar Stevens
Tradors'R'us
IChooseYou Holdings
#11 - 2014-07-15 02:07:35 UTC
If I can scarp the Isk togethor ill purchase one. Hopefully pretty quickly here.
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
Pandemic Unicorns
#12 - 2014-07-15 03:04:54 UTC  |  Edited by: MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
Zatar Stevens wrote:
If I can scarp the Isk togethor ill purchase one. Hopefully pretty quickly here.

He sent isk, accepted, transferring.......

You have chosen to transfer the character Nightmare On EveStreet to the account named XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
.We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a petition to Customer Support.If you have any questions, you may browse the EVE Knowledgebase or email [email protected] and one of our customer support representatives will be happy to assist you.
Narix Taldor
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2014-07-15 10:26:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Narix Taldor
2.5 BILL FOR TENOCH TITLAN
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
Pandemic Unicorns
#14 - 2014-07-15 12:25:20 UTC
Narix Taldor wrote:

Accepted, thanks. Will start transfer when I get isk and account name to transfer char to. (don't post it here, mail me it pls).
Narix Taldor
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#15 - 2014-07-15 12:41:41 UTC
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant wrote:
Narix Taldor wrote:

Accepted, thanks. Will start transfer when I get isk and account name to transfer char to. (don't post it here, mail me it pls).

MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
Pandemic Unicorns
#16 - 2014-07-15 12:51:38 UTC
Narix Taldor wrote:
Narix Taldor wrote:

You have chosen to transfer the character Tenoch Titlan to the account named XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX .We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a petition to Customer Support.If you have any questions, you may browse the EVE Knowledgebase or email [email protected] and one of our customer support representatives will be happy to assist you.
Narix Taldor
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#17 - 2014-07-15 12:53:34 UTC
Narix Taldor wrote:
Narix Taldor wrote:

Mail received, tranference done. thanks.
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
Pandemic Unicorns
#18 - 2014-07-16 12:07:47 UTC
*bump*

Two toons left. They're almost done training torpsIV now, bout 19 hours away atm.
Anon E Moose
Doomheim
#19 - 2014-07-16 19:13:23 UTC
2.5b for zeppilin led
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
Pandemic Unicorns
#20 - 2014-07-16 19:40:02 UTC
Anon E Moose wrote:
2.5b for zeppilin led

Accepted!

Sorry, missed your convo about this, still online......
12Next page