These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

SOLD

Author
Nuclear Fallout
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-05-07 12:52:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Nuclear Fallout
Hi folks im selling this char as im leaving home for a fair length of time and will not be able to play eve while im gone.

I have until 16th may left on the account so sale will run till then unless b/o is met

I was very focused on indy and have been working my combat skills for a while now.
I can fly tengu and golem as well as a alot of other ships and can build a huge amount of things my isk making ability is massive !!

I am located in jita
no killrights
positive wallet and sec status
remap available 23/ 10 /14

I have had a short corp history and have been in npc corp for 3 1/2 years.

isk goes to me ALL CCP RULES APPLY

I have until 16th may left on the account so sale will run till then unless b/o is met

Thanks for looking
sasha nvochi
Doomheim
#2 - 2014-05-07 20:10:11 UTC
23b buy out
Darodyer Yerum
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2014-05-07 21:45:24 UTC
25b b/o offered. ISK ready and waiting for your confirmation.

Might take a few hours before I can transfer given I am in EU tz.
Jim Pattison
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2014-05-07 21:52:37 UTC
26b
Nuclear Fallout
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2014-05-08 06:53:39 UTC
Darodyer Yerum wrote:
25b b/o offered. ISK ready and waiting for your confirmation.

Might take a few hours before I can transfer given I am in EU tz.

accepted pls send isk and details and I will start transfer
Darodyer Yerum
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2014-05-08 06:55:25 UTC
ISK and account information send.
Nuclear Fallout
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2014-05-08 07:03:12 UTC
got isk and details

You have chosen to transfer the character Nuclear Fallout to the account named xxxxxx.We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a petition to Customer Support.If you have any questions, you may browse the EVE Knowledgebase or email support@eve-online.com and one of our customer support representatives will be happy to assist you.

thanks o7
Darodyer Yerum
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2014-05-08 07:08:07 UTC
Another player is transferring the character Nuclear Fallout to your account named .......We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on the sender account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.If you are not the intended recipient of this character or are not expecting to receive a character, please file a petition to Customer Support.If you have any questions, you may browse the EVE Knowledgebase or email support@eve-online.com and one of our customer support representatives will be happy to assist you.

Thanks, appreciate you respecting the B/O.