These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Mario Kart 8 - Capsuleer Club Cup

Author
Lephia DeGrande
Luxembourg Space Union
#1 - 2014-05-02 13:27:41 UTC
Greetings!

Sometimes when i got bored i grab my WiiU and play some good ol' Mario games and with both eyes on the upcoming release of Mario Kart 8 (30 May 2014) i thought why not start a Tournament for Eve Online Players who also have a WiiU and are interested into Mario Kart (yeah both of you! Lol).

First this Thread will collect informations on how many of you are wanna join and share some informations when it will start and other stuff.

So feel free to post here if you have any questions or suggestions!

Fly safe!
Lephia DeGrande
Luxembourg Space Union
#2 - 2014-05-02 13:28:09 UTC
For further announcements...
Celor Ma'fer
Jouhinen Inc
#3 - 2014-05-27 09:23:35 UTC
I feel bad for you that no one else had posted on this.

Just to let you know you are not alone in liking Mario games (among others on the WiiU), although I am not sure when I will be buying it what with Watchdogs being released today, Elite: Dangerous beta starting on Friday and then the Kronos update next Tuesday. Still I'll have to buy it before the end of July so I can get the free games download Lol
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#4 - 2014-05-27 09:27:48 UTC
My kids arnt old enough to get a Nintendo console, when they are I'll revisit this thread.
Lephia DeGrande
Luxembourg Space Union
#5 - 2014-05-27 10:34:48 UTC
Haha, dont worry!

I will still start several tournaments with Eve related Prices, if no one joins it, the prices will be mine! Muahahahahhahahahahh....

Anyway thanks for the bumps.
Celor Ma'fer
Jouhinen Inc
#6 - 2014-05-27 11:31:01 UTC
Prices or Prizes?
Lephia DeGrande
Luxembourg Space Union
#7 - 2014-05-27 14:51:44 UTC
Celor Ma'fer wrote:
Prices or Prizes?

...rewards. Big smile

Ships, Moduls, AUR, Blueprints, Plex something like that.
flakeys
Doomheim
#8 - 2014-05-27 16:23:28 UTC
Celor Ma'fer wrote:

Just to let you know you are not alone in liking Mario games (among others on the WiiU), although I am not sure when I will be buying it what with Watchdogs being released today, Elite: Dangerous beta starting on Friday and then the Kronos update next Tuesday. Still I'll have to buy it before the end of July so I can get the free games download Lol

Got watchdogs for myself today and in a few days i'll grab the mario kart for the wii-u for the kids.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Celor Ma'fer
Jouhinen Inc
#9 - 2014-05-30 11:45:33 UTC
flakeys wrote:
Celor Ma'fer wrote:

Got watchdogs for myself today and in a few days i'll grab the mario kart for the wii-u for the kids.

Sure, buy it for the kids... but make sure you play it when they're in bed so you can get real good at it and whip them in battle mode Evil
Lephia DeGrande
Luxembourg Space Union
#10 - 2014-05-30 15:36:27 UTC
Celor Ma'fer wrote:
flakeys wrote:
Celor Ma'fer wrote:

Sure, buy it for the kids... but make sure you play it when they're in bed so you can get real good at it and whip them in battle mode Evil

To Bad there is no "Arena-Battle-Mode" anymore... (I dont like this Balloon stuff anyway but some will miss it.)