These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Skill Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

A tool to create a "fictional character" from scratch?

Author
Fortune X
gachus MVP
#1 - 2014-04-09 01:28:02 UTC
Does anyone know of a tool that can create a character from scratch? EveMon has a way to create a new character, but I cannot seem to add skills on it other than create a planning sheet for it.

I want a tool that allows me to create a theoretical character. Does that make any sense? :X Anybody know a tool that can help with this? Thx
Zappity
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2014-04-09 01:44:47 UTC
For what purpose? You can change skills in EFT if you want to check ship fittings and effects.

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.

Fortune X
gachus MVP
#3 - 2014-04-09 01:53:48 UTC
to help me buy a character/plan a character, so I have a rough idea of what skillpoints/skillpoints amount I need.
RavenPaine
RaVeN Alliance
#4 - 2014-04-09 01:56:10 UTC
Fortune X wrote:
Does anyone know of a tool that can create a character from scratch? EveMon has a way to create a new character, but I cannot seem to add skills on it other than create a planning sheet for it.

I want a tool that allows me to create a theoretical character. Does that make any sense? :X Anybody know a tool that can help with this? Thx

The evemon plan. It has a column for total SP after completion, and time needed for completion.
Zappity
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2014-04-09 02:15:58 UTC
And start browsing the Character Bazaar. Most characters have a link to their skill sheet. Consider one month's skills to be about the cost of a plex with skill points adding at 50k per day.

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.

Aivo Dresden
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2014-04-09 09:53:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Aivo Dresden
EVEmon also allows you to create a blank character. You can use that to start a plan from scratch. After that you just make a plan as you'd normally would with EVEmon.
Webvan
All Kill No Skill
#7 - 2014-04-09 21:48:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Webvan
What's wrong with evemon? Affirming the blank character sheet mention. I've created many skill plans from scratch with it.

Add skills onto "it" what? Oh for ships and fittings? You just open the other categories with it's browsers and add the minimum skills to the planner. Up to you to increase them to whatever you want your plan levels to be. It's doesn't automatically include all possible mastery levels and their skills, but a little research will sort that out for you enough to add them yourself based on what you want.

I'm in it for the money

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F12