These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

DED Complex Challange

Author
EddieRio
Time Bandits.
#1 - 2014-02-17 18:32:50 UTC
Hello my fellow pod pilots of new eden, I have recently set myself a challenge to try and complete all the DED complex sites listed here.

I was just wondering whether any of you have tried to do this and have any help for me on my journey. certainly any info on the 6/10 plex's and above would be greatly received. if you happen to run DED's and wouldn't mind me tagging along on a few to tick them off on my list that would also be a great help.

you can keep up to date on my current status with this YouTube playlist I'm putting together, that hopefully should document every site I do.

Fly safe...

All the dreams you've ever had - and not just the good ones ! My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/EDDIERI0

Loraine Gess
Confedeferate Union of Tax Legalists
#2 - 2014-02-17 18:57:56 UTC
EVE-O forums please invite me to your 10/10 plexes and bend over...
Batelle
Filthy Peasants
#3 - 2014-02-17 19:36:09 UTC
Good project for SiSi.

"**CCP is changing policy, and has asked that we discontinue the bonus credit program after November 7th. So until then, enjoy a super-bonus of 1B Blink Credit for each 60-day GTC you buy!"**

Never forget.

Garak n00biachi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2014-02-17 20:03:06 UTC
EddieRio wrote:
Hello my fellow pod pilots of new eden, I have recently set myself a challenge to try and complete all the DED complex sites listed here.

I was just wondering whether any of you have tried to do this and have any help for me on my journey. certainly any info on the 6/10 plex's and above would be greatly received. if you happen to run DED's and wouldn't mind me tagging along on a few to tick them off on my list that would also be a great help.

you can keep up to date on my current status with this YouTube playlist I'm putting together, that hopefully should document every site I do.

Fly safe...


I think you will have more luck\profit as an isk doubler in Sheri.
EddieRio
Time Bandits.
#5 - 2014-02-17 21:09:36 UTC
Garak n00biachi wrote:
EddieRio wrote:
Hello my fellow pod pilots of new eden, I have recently set myself a challenge to try and complete all the DED complex sites listed here.

I was just wondering whether any of you have tried to do this and have any help for me on my journey. certainly any info on the 6/10 plex's and above would be greatly received. if you happen to run DED's and wouldn't mind me tagging along on a few to tick them off on my list that would also be a great help.

you can keep up to date on my current status with this YouTube playlist I'm putting together, that hopefully should document every site I do.

Fly safe...


I think you will have more luck\profit as an isk doubler in Sheri.



ok ok,, wow,, forget that bit then,, already done some sites with new people and it was fun to meet up and stuff,, i understand people are scared of the scam,,, although, tbh me going into there space to do it is putting me at risk more lol... any help would on specific sites would still be appreciated,,,

or just continue trolling and i'll forget the post and let it die...

All the dreams you've ever had - and not just the good ones ! My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/EDDIERI0

Garak n00biachi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2014-02-17 21:22:35 UTC
Hehehe :) i just dont understand why you set yourself a challenge and then want to get off so easily by tagging along 0.o thats not a challenge nor is it interesting for people to follow. just my opinion of course.
Batelle
Filthy Peasants
#7 - 2014-02-17 21:31:03 UTC
Now, if you could complete and document every escalation in the game (including all those hard ones from sites no one actually runs), then i'd be impressed.

"**CCP is changing policy, and has asked that we discontinue the bonus credit program after November 7th. So until then, enjoy a super-bonus of 1B Blink Credit for each 60-day GTC you buy!"**

Never forget.

l0rd carlos
Goryn Clade
#8 - 2014-02-17 21:55:07 UTC
Dunno, I often fly with a ~100mil ship lowsec exploraton sites. Would be a bit elaborate with all that effort just to kill me. I would take him on a roam with me if I run a sites and need a body.

What is your time zone? I fly angel lowsec sites from 4 to 6/10 near hek in EU time.

Youtube Channel about Micro and Small scale PvP with commentary: Fleet Commentary by l0rd carlos

Anize Oramara
The Arch Dashing Dashers
#9 - 2014-02-17 23:35:48 UTC
l0rd carlos wrote:
Dunno, I often fly with a ~100mil ship lowsec exploraton sites. Would be a bit elaborate with all that effort just to kill me. I would take him on a roam with me if I run a sites and need a body.

What is your time zone? I fly angel lowsec sites from 4 to 6/10 near hek in EU time.

You have a mustache, you can not be trusted.

Damn shifty types.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Salvos Rhoska
#10 - 2014-02-18 00:04:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Anize Oramara wrote:

You have a mustache, you can not be trusted.

Damn shifty types.


Same is true of women with pencilled eyebrows.
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2014-02-18 02:59:48 UTC
+1

Always a good idea to set high goals, then if you fall short on completing it, you'll still have accomplished a lot more than most others.

Good luck and much success to you.


DMC
Paikis
Vapour Holdings
#12 - 2014-02-18 03:16:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Paikis
Nevermind.
Treborr MintingtonJr
Concordiat
#13 - 2014-02-18 08:24:16 UTC
Good luck sir o7