These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The official Eve Production Manager announcement thread

Author
SJ Astralana
Syncore
#1 - 2014-02-14 06:33:44 UTC
Hello fellow Eve capitalists,

Eve Production Manager has been in beta for a few weeks, and most of the kinks have been worked out. It's cool how creative our fellow producers can be, and I've deployed three patches in fairly accelerated fashion. I believe EPM is stable enough to assure a smooth new user experience going forward. My gratitude to my current testers, although in fairness my turnaround to high priority issues has been 24-48 hours. It's been fun to see successful business models in such a wide variety of systems, with such a wide variety of portfolio strategies. It confirms that a well-organised producer can make a steady and strong stream of income, and my vision is to make EPM the go-to platform for the well-organised producer.

I've developed a fair amount of application-related content, much of which is of value even to those who don't use EPM. If you're a producer, I invite you to visit my support site. It has links to my introduction video, software documentation, and issue tracking.

I'll be announcing feature releases in this thread. I won't bore you with patch releases Smile, they're visible enough in the support site.

I'd like to pick up a few more beta testers. Have a look through my site content, and if you find it interesting, please contact me in game.

Hyperdrive your production business: Eve Production Manager

Ezoah Al'ktar
Perkone
Caldari State
#2 - 2014-02-14 10:49:06 UTC
Interessting, i'll look that :)
Batelle
Filthy Peasants
#3 - 2014-02-14 15:06:55 UTC
a poorly managed supply chain means idle lines or an oversupply of input materials (meaning dead-weight capital).

Here are some features i would be interested in.

-set raw material stockpile maintenence levels, or help me to decide where to set them.
-manage production for both components and t2 products in a way recognizing one must come before the other.
-account for assets in corp hangar, in a pos assembly array, assets expected from current build jobs, and optionally to include/exclude assets from wherever you're buying the raw materials.
-able to set times of the day/week when one can be available to manage jobs. Stuff that finishes at 3am is not helpful.
-base it all on total number of mfg slots so the number of characters is less important.
-help to decide the best place to sell the goods, based on a supplied list of optional systems, with further option to add a cost for transport

"**CCP is changing policy, and has asked that we discontinue the bonus credit program after November 7th. So until then, enjoy a super-bonus of 1B Blink Credit for each 60-day GTC you buy!"**

Never forget.

ozzisk
Big Shadows
The Initiative.
#4 - 2014-02-14 19:46:13 UTC
I'm interested! How do I sign up?
SJ Astralana
Syncore
#5 - 2014-03-03 06:40:22 UTC
EPM continues to evolve, and has released two feature releases over the past few weeks. 1.1.0 linked application screens directly to the documentation site; 1.2.0 adds support for new items as of Rubicon 1.2. And, if it goes without saying, I'll usually say it P -- I've been actively fixing bugs and adding support for varied production models on an almost daily basis to continue to assure successful delivery of my baby to the Eve Online community.

I continue to be impressed by the ingenuity of EPM subscribers. There truly is a wide swathe of passive profit to be sucked from the marrow of Eve Online.

SJ Astralana
Syncore
#6 - 2014-03-10 05:52:23 UTC  |  Edited by: SJ Astralana
EPM 1.3 has been deployed today, delivering two new Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to the application dashboard. These KPIs give the producer tangible inputs from across the entire production chain across all accounts of the effectiveness and growth of their production portfolio.

Assets

The sum of market values of all tracked items and their materials, including market orders (margin trading skill applied) and items in production.

Capital/Sales/30 Ratio

The ratio of cash and assets against 30 days of sales. EPM pushes you toward a value of 1.0. At under 1.0, if your business supply chain is struggling, you will want to consider operating with a smaller portfolio or higher margins. As you approach 1.0, you should be able to drive better factory efficiency with better product turnover. As you exceed 1.0, if all other factors are running smoothly, you will want to consider expanding your portfolio.

I received this comment a couple days ago, "So far everything is running good, I have not encountered any issues. The app is very well thought, the interface is clear and functional.".

The beta period won't be on for too much longer, but I'm still interested in ensuring a quality new user experience. Contact me in game if interested.

Amely Miles
Second Exile
#7 - 2014-03-10 09:26:12 UTC
i'm still highly interested in this program but my main issue is the inability to cover a separate region and doing that work around is a inconvenience which a paying customer will not like doing

As I slipped my finger slowly inside her hole, I could immediately feel it getting wetter and wetter.

I took my finger back out and within seconds she was going down on me.

"I really need a new boat," I thought to myself.

Pierre Kuat
Habui Business Inc
#8 - 2014-04-01 20:01:14 UTC
I am also interested in this program. When will the project will be open to new users?
notabene
Terrante Corp
#9 - 2014-04-22 11:08:29 UTC
Pierre Kuat wrote:
I am also interested in this program. When will the project will be open to new users?

ThisAttentionAttentionAttention