These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Mission Focus with this Pilot

Author
The Ninja KiiD
Perkone
Caldari State
#1 - 2014-02-12 04:16:31 UTC  |  Edited by: The Ninja KiiD
Hello,

I purchased this pilot on the Bazaar and his standings are a mess.

I did notice though that Blood Raider standing is fairly high and I have access to L3 missions.
He also has access to Shansha L4 missions through True Creations.

My question is what benefit does that have?
What would be my best course of action mission wise with this pilot?

I purchased him to help corp with WH space but we are still getting things together and I have not been doing much but gallente L2 missions and mining while skilling for proteus.
Energetic Monk
Wayforward Emergent Technologies
#2 - 2014-02-12 05:47:36 UTC
Going into WH space? Be sure that the scanning skills are there, then!
Gh0stBust3rs
Destruction and Pacification Services
#3 - 2014-02-12 06:35:20 UTC
looks like he ran pirate missions. basically they are only available in nul sec.
Batelle
Filthy Peasants
#4 - 2014-02-12 15:34:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Batelle
I would use him in the WH or run pirate missions. I wouldn't throw away both his good pirate standings just to crawl up the empire standings mountain.

Pirate missions are good because you can make a lot of money doing them, and assuming your station isn't camped all day, you can be relatively safe-ish doing it. Its the kind of thing you might do with a high-sp alt, because the character won't need support and won't need to leave the area much at all, and you come back and cash out LP every month or two or longer.

But if you need him in the WH, just use him in the WH.

"**CCP is changing policy, and has asked that we discontinue the bonus credit program after November 7th. So until then, enjoy a super-bonus of 1B Blink Credit for each 60-day GTC you buy!"**

Never forget.