These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
10 Pages123Next pageLast page
 

Being killed trying to do missions.

First post
Author
Melvin Earl
#1 - 2013-12-23 06:29:48 UTC
Missions are boring. The balance is being able to go AFK. Now they don't let that happen and people come kill my friend and he comes back to monitor and is in station, podded. This is high sec. High sec is not for player combat. Is for missions. If I want player combat I go to low sec. I do like Regulators who come kill the guy who killed my tractor beam can, but they don't give me his loot or mine back. Make Concord come and kill the players who kill my tractor beam can.
Pandemic Horde
#2 - 2013-12-23 06:33:16 UTC
Undock (EVE Definition: I hereby consent to PVP)

1/10

"Shiny.  Lets be bad guys." -Jayne Cobb

Melvin Earl
#3 - 2013-12-23 06:35:01 UTC
Kryptik Kai wrote:
Undock (EVE Definition: I hereby consent to PVP)

1/10

PVP is not belong to high sec.
Goonswarm Federation
#4 - 2013-12-23 06:42:23 UTC
Melvin Earl wrote:
Kryptik Kai wrote:
Undock (EVE Definition: I hereby consent to PVP)

1/10

PVP is not belong to high sec.



PvP is where it finds you!

RiP BooBoo 26/7/1971 - 23/7/2014 My Lady My Love My Life My Wife

Amarr Empire
#5 - 2013-12-23 06:45:05 UTC
Melvin Earl wrote:
PVP is not belong to high sec.

Haven't you just been proven otherwise?
Melvin Earl
#6 - 2013-12-23 06:45:45 UTC
Rattlesnake is died. They would not give another and pod his implants.
#7 - 2013-12-23 06:45:58 UTC
I am confused. You complain about missions being boring... and then go off on a rant about PVP? But the only thing I can focus on... is your horrible face. Were your parents inbred carnival workers? I just have this vision of you sitting in your quarters going "it puts the lotion on its skin." You are one creepy looking guy.

"Please stop reopening silly rumor threads."  CCP Navigator.

Amarr Empire
#8 - 2013-12-23 06:54:41 UTC
Melvin Earl wrote:
Rattlesnake is died. They would not give another and pod his implants.

More facts about how EVE rolls, I understand. And..?
Melvin Earl
#9 - 2013-12-23 07:04:21 UTC
Barrogh Habalu wrote:
Melvin Earl wrote:
Rattlesnake is died. They would not give another and pod his implants.

More facts about how EVE rolls, I understand. And..?

Podding was not needed. Only rude do that.
#10 - 2013-12-23 07:08:09 UTC
Melvin Earl wrote:
Missions are boring. The balance is being able to go AFK. Now they don't let that happen and people come kill my friend and he comes back to monitor and is in station, podded. This is high sec. High sec is not for player combat. Is for missions. If I want player combat I go to low sec. I do like Regulators who come kill the guy who killed my tractor beam can, but they don't give me his loot or mine back. Make Concord come and kill the players who kill my tractor beam can.



Err, You do know this is Eve right?

I think CCP will eventually create safezones in Highsec, with enhanced protections, but it hasn't happened yet....

And there will be much screaming on the forums before it happens. Lol

Signature removed - CCP Eterne

Northern Coalition.
#11 - 2013-12-23 07:15:35 UTC
Is it really bad that I suddenly get the urge to find a locator agent and a gank fleet after reading this post...
Melvin Earl
#12 - 2013-12-23 07:18:53 UTC
Tiberius StarGazer wrote:
Is it really bad that I suddenly get the urge to find a locator agent and a gank fleet after reading this post...

We are completing sisters eve quests. You will not find us, we are more than you and will kill you.
Northern Coalition.
#13 - 2013-12-23 07:29:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Tiberius StarGazer
Melvin Earl wrote:
Tiberius StarGazer wrote:
Is it really bad that I suddenly get the urge to find a locator agent and a gank fleet after reading this post...

We are completing sisters eve quests. You will not find us, we are more than you and will kill you.


Now I know what systems you are in, thanks :D

But now I think he is getting it.
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2013-12-23 07:57:02 UTC
Melvin Earl you are in the wrong game if that is all your complaining about.

First you whinge about your friend being podded then threaten to pod other people after saying it is rude. Are you thinking with both sides of your brain?

I am sure that a right percentage of people here have been doing missions and have been scanned down and had to take evasive action to stay alive.

If you wish to drop your care bear tears everywhere then I am sure the masses will revel in them. I know I will.
Fly it like you stole it.
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2013-12-23 07:57:35 UTC  |  Edited by: DeMichael Crimson
Melvin Earl,

It's best if you just ignore the replies being posted here that are trying to flame you. In other words, don't feed the trolls.

Now if new players are being killed by an older player while doing starter missions (also includes Sisters of Eve epic arc), then report the player who is doing it. CCP has stated many times that new players are not to be messed with while doing those missions.

To file a Support Ticket (petition) in game - open Eve Help (F12 key) - click 'Create New Support Ticket' and let CCP deal with it.


DMC
Melvin Earl
#16 - 2013-12-23 08:05:07 UTC
Killed my friends Rattlesnake. He went back with Noctis to salvage and get loot and they killed that too. Osmon too dangerous.
#17 - 2013-12-23 08:06:56 UTC
Melvin Earl wrote:
Tiberius StarGazer wrote:
Is it really bad that I suddenly get the urge to find a locator agent and a gank fleet after reading this post...

We are completing sisters eve quests. You will not find us, we are more than you and will kill you.


Awwww... how cute. Someone that thinks numbers mean everything.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

#18 - 2013-12-23 08:07:48 UTC
Melvin Earl wrote:
Killed my friends Rattlesnake. He went back with Noctis to salvage and get loot and they killed that too. Osmon too dangerous.


EVE is dangerous. By undocking, you consent to whatever happens to you.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Gallente Federation
#19 - 2013-12-23 08:16:09 UTC
concord is the safe zone. HTFU

Something clever

Gallente Federation
#20 - 2013-12-23 08:22:05 UTC
Nice work. So many have bitten...
10 Pages123Next pageLast page
Forum Jump