These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[SUGGESTION] Additional Information in the Player Owned Customs Office (Poco) interface

Author
Rivr Luzade
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#1 - 2013-12-01 13:27:56 UTC
:: Player Owned Customs Office with additional information ::

The current situation with POCOs is that you need to do a lot of right clicking and in the end open two windows to gather a lot of information that could be stored in 1 of the two windows. One the things that I miss in the customs office interface (the window that opens upon right click on the poco --> Access Customs Office) is information about who is the owner of the poco. Surely, you can zoom out and click on the poco and see it from the alliance tag if your overview settings support that; you can also right click the poco and go to Show Info. This is cumbersome and information could be easier accessible and displayed more condensed:

Quick illustration: Current POCO window

Currently, there is a lot of free space (the green box) that could be used to store additional information. What I would like to see is a text line under the Tax Rate: xxx% line (in the red box) named "Holder:/Owner: Corp/Alliance" with a clickable corp/alliance name to open the info on the alliance.

In my case, I'm mostly interested in the alliance name to see who gets my tax money and for that end the simple mentioning of the alliance name in the Poco window instead of several windows.

UI Improvement Collective

My ridicule, heavy criticism and general pale outlook about your or CCP's ideas is nothing but an encouragement to prove me wrong. Give it a try.

Rivr Luzade
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#2 - 2013-12-06 13:39:08 UTC
The same as with my other suggestion: A simple confirmation and I am done with it. Or some more ideas on how to improve the PI window further with other meaningful content and information is of course welcome.

My ridicule, heavy criticism and general pale outlook about your or CCP's ideas is nothing but an encouragement to prove me wrong. Give it a try.

Rivr Luzade
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#3 - 2013-12-10 15:10:30 UTC
Another thing that might be interesting is how many other players have a Command Center on the planet already. This gives -- at least for me -- already information away. Even if I found a good spot of Heavy Metals on a lava planet, if there are already 10 players it's highly likely that the good spots are mined to oblivion already and I should look to the other lava planet in the system which has a somewhat lower HM output but good, concentrated spots are not mined if there's none or only a very small number of CCs on the planet.

Rivr Luzade
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#4 - 2013-12-20 18:15:38 UTC
And another push back to gain some attention and other suggestions.

Rivr Luzade
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#5 - 2014-01-08 18:19:38 UTC
Another thing that I'd also like to see implemented in one way or another was a tab with a list of all POCOs of the system and their respective tax rates for import/export for me.

It is not really an issue in sov 00 where POCOs should belong to you anyways, but in NPC 00, lowsec and highsec POCOs belong to various different entities and it is fairly laborious to compare all the different tax rates to find the best POCO for your needs. This should be easier and more accessible.

Rivr Luzade
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#6 - 2014-01-17 16:54:12 UTC
Yet another idea that I'd somehow like to see with the PI interface or rather with locator agents:
Be able to find planets where specific characters have PI on.

Noxisia Arkana
Deadspace Knights
#7 - 2014-01-17 17:41:19 UTC
You could edit your posts. Seeing that there have been no responses maybe let it go?