These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Trillion ISK to get matched for PLEX for Good - 2T in total! - Closed

First post First post First post
Author
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#1 - 2013-11-29 02:36:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Chribba
This donation drive is now closed. Thank you everyone for your massive support!

Currently I have multiple PLEX for Good auction projects running. As this was ongoing I was approached by MD invester Amarr Citizen 155 who will be matching your donations - up to a Trillion worth of ISK.

So our goal here is to get donations up to a Trillion ISK in order to donate the total of two trillion ISK to the PLEX for Good effort.

We have previously shown how our community comes together and can help out, let's do that again.

So if you want to see AC155 getting matched with his trillion isk offer, or perhaps you want to see CCP Dolan get shot with paintballs even more - this is your time Lol

AC155 has went on and had the whole Trillion put into PLEX even if we don't match it up with all your donations but let's make it there, we have gone a long way!

Donation instructions
All ISK is to be sent to me with the reason: PLEX4GOOD
Should you want to donate but be anonymous on the donator page, please use the reason: PLEX4GOODANON

The donation drive will run until December 7th 18:00 along CCP's live stream (just so we can properly see Dolan get shot with paintballs Big smile)

Your donations will be matched up to the Trillion ISK from Amarr Citizen 155 - anything above will kept being converted into PLEX.

As a thank you, everyone who donate will be a part of a raffle of all the t-shirts given by CCP as a reward for the PLEX for Good drive.

Additional updates will follow, as well as the link to the "donation tracker" (it's currently being written as I was asked to do this on short notice) and more.

Progress can be viewed (at this currently ugly page) - http://eve-files.com/tools/plex4good/ (donations may take up to 30 minutes to show up)

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

ACE McFACE
Dirt 'n' Glitter
Siege Green.
#2 - 2013-11-29 02:41:50 UTC
Just how many plex, and therefore $$s would 2 trillion ISK buy? I assume quite a bit.

Good luck with it all, I'll probably donate some ISK.

Also, FIRST

Now, more than ever, we need a dislike button.

Jon Lucien
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#3 - 2013-11-29 03:06:28 UTC
ACE McFACE wrote:
Just how many plex, and therefore $$s would 2 trillion ISK buy? I assume quite a bit.

Math is hard.
Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2013-11-29 03:12:24 UTC
My first thought on an uncareful reading of the title was that it was a scam... until I saw who was running it. Best wishes for a successful campaign and I'll be kicking in.

If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg

But in purple, I'm stunning!

ACE McFACE
Dirt 'n' Glitter
Siege Green.
#5 - 2013-11-29 03:21:29 UTC
Jon Lucien wrote:
ACE McFACE wrote:

Math is hard.

Then do it for me

Yonis Kador
KADORCORP
#6 - 2013-11-29 03:25:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Yonis Kador
Wow. How awesome is this?

If by donating here instead, no paintballs to the groin will be lost - AND - my isk is doubled thus doubling the potential humanitarian benefit, I'll send you every isk I can afford to donate by Dec. 7th.

WTG AC155 & Chribba!

YK
Diamond Zerg
Taking Solo Away.
#7 - 2013-11-29 03:26:10 UTC
If 1 billion is $30 then 1 trillion is 30 thousand dollars =O.
Hi.
ACE McFACE
Dirt 'n' Glitter
Siege Green.
#8 - 2013-11-29 03:49:10 UTC
Diamond Zerg wrote:

In my very quick and probably inaccurate calculations 2 trillion is around $63,000, assuming the price of plex in ISK is 600m

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#9 - 2013-11-29 04:13:17 UTC
ACE McFACE wrote:
Diamond Zerg wrote:

In my very quick and probably inaccurate calculations 2 trillion is around $63,000, assuming the price of plex in ISK is 600m

= at least 25 paintballs on Dolan... not that I have anything against him, but I'm starting to wonder if he might have started to regret saying that Lol

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Sholana A'Valti
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2013-11-29 04:44:58 UTC
1trill/600m = 1666 PLEX (and change) * 15 = Shut up and maths yourself
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#11 - 2013-11-29 04:57:26 UTC
It's nice to see Chribba getting into isk doubling for a good cause.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Amarr Citizen 155
Nordar Innovations.
#12 - 2013-11-29 05:43:28 UTC
Just posting to confirm everything Chribba said, now get to work and make me pay.
Brock Nelson
#13 - 2013-11-29 05:53:49 UTC
Jesus

Signature removed, CCP Phantom

Grendell
Technologies Unlimited
Superior Eve Engineering
#14 - 2013-11-29 06:06:01 UTC
Confirming awesome.Big smile

◄[♥]►3rd Party Service◄[♥]►

♥ Securing Peace of mind ♥

Karl L
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#15 - 2013-11-29 06:20:43 UTC
Always good to see stuff like this.
GreenSeed
#16 - 2013-11-29 06:45:28 UTC
if Chribba cashes out on this one, its going to be the stuff of legends.

if he doesn't, then hes using it to build more confidence, we all know he's in for the long con. ;)

anyway... i will be a sucker and fall for it. i will trust he wont cash out on this one, mainly because CCP wont let him :p and i will send some isk.
Gealbhan
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#17 - 2013-11-29 06:54:13 UTC
I don't care if it's to save orphaned puppies on fire being chased by a sharknado, I'm not parting with 1 single isk. gl with it though. Arrow
Mhax Arthie
Doomheim
#18 - 2013-11-29 07:24:08 UTC
I already donated 2 plex and another 100M through Brave donations, so I'm totally broke. But I wanna see CCP Guard in the arena fighting that Tae Kwon Do medalist! And he will enter arena at 60.000$. Our donations here will also help in seeing ccp Guard kicking that champion ass?!
Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#19 - 2013-11-29 07:30:56 UTC
GreenSeed wrote:
if Chribba cashes out on this one, its going to be the stuff of legends.

if he doesn't, then hes using it to build more confidence, we all know he's in for the long con. ;)

anyway... i will be a sucker and fall for it. i will trust he wont cash out on this one, mainly because CCP wont let him :p and i will send some isk.

He can't.

CCP have stated they'll come down hard on anyone that scams using Plex for Good.

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

Garia666
CyberShield Inc
HYDRA RELOADED
#20 - 2013-11-29 07:33:31 UTC
if isk is transformed in to plex and those plex is turned in to money. isnt that just against eula?
123Next pageLast page