These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Roles to allow Corp Members to start research

Author
Gedalva
#1 - 2013-11-27 22:21:47 UTC
So I'm an Alt of a player in a close knit corp who started a side corp expressly to do BPO research and invention since my primary corp didn't have standing to drop POS's in high sec. I have everything up and running well with each of my production toons set as Directors, to date I have no issues starting all manner of science jobs.

As a benefit I dropped a 2nd POS for my corpmates use and will be charging them a proportionate share to offset my fuel/expenses. This is where my issue starts and I have poured over countless Google threads looking for a solution to no avail.

I tried Role, Grantable Role and Titles with the following permissions and keep getting an error message that the member has insufficient permissions to start the research (ME/PE)

Roles; General; Nothing
Roles; Station Service; Factory Manager, Rent Factory Slot, Rent Research Slot
Roles; Accounting; Account Take (from an unused wallet)
Roles; Hanger Access(Headquarters); Hanger Query/Take from a single division only
Roles; Container Access(Headquarters); Hanger Query/Take from the corresponding division hanger they have access to.
Roles; Hanger Access(Based At); Hanger Query/Take from a single division only
Roles; Container Access(Based At); Hanger Query/Take from the corresponding division hanger they have access to.
Roles; Hanger Access(Other); Hanger Query/Take from all divisions
Roles; Container Access(Other); Hanger Query/Take from all division hangers.

All toons have Scientific Networking at least to 1 and the POS and Station are in the same system.

Any genuine help would be appreciated, toons intent on showing they have a massive ego complex and no real social skills will be smirked at and ignored.

Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#2 - 2013-11-27 22:37:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Tau Cabalander
Gedalva
#3 - 2013-11-27 23:38:18 UTC

I reread this post(it was one of the dozens I had read previously) and picked up that I needed to change the management settings on the actual laboratories.

Thanks for the prompt reply!
Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#4 - 2013-11-28 04:32:10 UTC
Gedalva wrote:
I reread this post(it was one of the dozens I had read previously) and picked up that I needed to change the management settings on the actual laboratories.

Thanks for the prompt reply!

Great to hear! Big smile

I would have been more detailed / helpful, but I was in a rush to leave for a doctor appointment when I posted the link. I apologize for the brevity.