These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

DED 1/10 & 2/10s locked gates and no overseers, RAWR!!!!!!!

Author
Burke Bleu
Radar Shack
#1 - 2013-11-24 19:24:45 UTC
More often then not, when I find a DED 1/10 or 2/10, the overseer is gone and the gate is locked. EVERY TIME this happens I have to change ships because my all in one I'm scanning with is an ishtar which is too large to fit into these sites. I might have the keys stashed in my hangar from when I've run these previously, but I cannot find the NAME of the key in the wiki or anywhere to know which key to bring.(for any of the sites in question)

Any pro-tips on how to handle the obscene amount of sites that are left in this broken state?
Ginger Barbarella
#2 - 2013-11-24 19:41:18 UTC
Quit trying to get into plexes that have gate restrictions? There's a reason why Tengu's aren't allowed in low-end DEDs, ya know.

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac

Burke Blanc
Radar Shack
#3 - 2013-11-24 20:20:16 UTC
Thanks for the response, but I'm not looking for "give up" or "they aren't worth it" kind of tips.
Caleidascope
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2013-11-24 20:57:17 UTC
Use assault frigate.

Life is short and dinner time is chancy

Eat dessert first!

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2013-11-25 00:33:11 UTC
Ahhh, sounds like the hoarding of keys is still happening with the intention to keep other players from completing the sites.

You should get a message saying which key is needed when you access the gate.

As for the Evelopedia not listing the keys for the gates, you can easily edit / update the page with that info.

DMC