These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

**C6 WH Corp** Recruiting: Closed. **Only accepting Indy**

Author
Angrod Losshelin
Critical Horizon
#1 - 2013-11-23 04:04:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Angrod Losshelin
-History-

We formed up a while ago as a conglomeration of RL friends and have had fun in WH's. We are still recovering from recent wars in HS that killed all of our newer member and are looking to expand and noticed that there are alot of smaller corps out there that are likely in a similar situation.

-Offer-

EDIT: **CURRENTLY Only NEED INDY PILOTS - T3 Production Needed**

**We are starting our cap escalation squad and have room for multiple members, dreads and loki pilots prefered, any carrier accepted as well.* Make tons of isk and have time to PVP with no regard to cost!**

If you are looking to immerse yourselves into WH life as a corp or to PVP in WH's or LS then we would invite you as a whole to join our corporation as a merger. We already have an established hole, alliance, defense, and steady income from PI and sites with the fun from PVP in C6's and alot of LS/Null chains. We want to maintain as much content for our members as possible and at this point we need more members to be able to offer it.

-We would be willing to accept your leadership of your current corp into our directors ranks and would love to discuss this further.

- We would be willing to discuss any requests or diplomacy over TS3

- We simply want to see more members and have more people to pew pew with and to expand our alliance/corp Capital Escalation Fleet.

- We want new bro's not just Cap Pilots, we actually prefer new players with little experience willing to learn and grow as a group.

Please respond if your are interested or if you have any questions, we would love to discuss this further!

Angrod Losshelin

P.S. Our single player recruiting is handled separately. Send me a mail and I'll send you the right direction or join Oath of the Forsaken in game channel.

Check out my Podcast! My Blog!

David Kir
Dead Game Who Cares
#2 - 2013-11-23 19:47:40 UTC
What timezone do you guys operate in?

Friends are like cows: if you eat them, they die.

Angrod Losshelin
Critical Horizon
#3 - 2013-11-23 20:42:42 UTC
The alliance operates in all TZ but myself and most of the directors play between 0400-0900 Eve time.

XODIOS Katelo
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2013-11-23 21:44:10 UTC  |  Edited by: XODIOS Katelo
Any Particular ship/skill requirements/reccomendations?

And would you be willing to take some New Zealanders? (Mostly play in ~0700-1300 EVE time, more flexible a few days of the week)

We can fly Bombers / Covops, have an Orca Pilot and a Tengu Pilot.
Angrod Losshelin
Critical Horizon
#5 - 2013-11-24 00:10:22 UTC
We have no ship requirements, you must be willing to train for armor during your stay with us, but we also fly shield with the alliance. We are a training corporation and love bitter vets and noobs alike. I would be more than happy to have both those ships and love bombers we bomb because we love.

My recruiter is an NZ guy and we have multiple NZ guys in the alliance. We want to have a NZ escalation fleet sometime soon :)

Shoot me a mail with the required API keys and any questions you may have and I'll get you guys in!

XODIOS Katelo
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2013-11-24 00:28:18 UTC
Sure thing.

How much API info do you need?

Angrod Losshelin
Critical Horizon
#7 - 2013-11-24 00:42:24 UTC
We require a full API key for security and training purposes, mainly because most corp mates will have ships in the Same POS and we need to be sure you are not a spai.

Angrod Losshelin
Critical Horizon
#8 - 2013-11-25 21:33:02 UTC
Just recruiting more awesome sauce pilots!

Angrod Losshelin
Critical Horizon
#9 - 2013-11-30 01:08:01 UTC
Recruited almost 6 new pilots into our folds! We welcome more and more peeps!

Angrod Losshelin
Critical Horizon
#10 - 2013-11-30 21:04:17 UTC
We are up to 8 and have fully moved into the C6! Running C3 sites in legions when solo and BS fleets for C5-C6 stuff :)

Angrod Losshelin
Critical Horizon
#11 - 2013-12-06 23:37:41 UTC
Need more Logi Pilots! If you can armor Logi we would love to have you! if not we will still accept you :)

Angrod Losshelin
Critical Horizon
#12 - 2013-12-14 21:40:38 UTC
Moar pilots needed :)

Jill Chastot
Black Water Oasis
#13 - 2013-12-19 20:39:29 UTC
Join these yobbos for the fun of it. <3

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=298596&find=unread OATHS wants you. Come to the WH "Safety in eve is the greatest fallacy you will ever encounter. Once you accept this you will truely enjoy this game."

Jill Chastot
Black Water Oasis
#14 - 2013-12-29 09:47:13 UTC
AU/NZ director signing off for the night, leave us a message to grab your slice of WH heaven Big smile

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=298596&find=unread OATHS wants you. Come to the WH "Safety in eve is the greatest fallacy you will ever encounter. Once you accept this you will truely enjoy this game."

Jill Chastot
Black Water Oasis
#15 - 2014-01-06 00:11:46 UTC
Fire me off an Eve mail, I'm sitting at work bored as hell, US/AU pilots loved longtime. Attention

Jill Chastot
Black Water Oasis
#16 - 2014-01-06 21:25:24 UTC
Going the growing ranks of kiwis online!

I would know, i am one :D

Jill Chastot
Black Water Oasis
#17 - 2014-01-08 19:39:21 UTC
Blooop bloop bloop,

We're a group of respectful (mostly... angrod looks at my ass too much) pilots who are expanding and offering oppertunities to players wh o are interested in learning

• PVP
  • How to make enough isk to plex accounts and still have fun 80% of the time
  • Fighting in an environment where an individual contribues to the fight more than pressing f1
  • Spin around and joke on comms

Currently we want you to have motivation over SP, you can't learn to love this game and W space is tough to break in. It's incredibly rewarding and i hope you come to love it as much as we do.
If you are on the lower end of the SP bracket we will help you with training and skillbooks. Even skill plans if you would like.

We've dropped out of a c6 as it is not the ideal place to train newer pilots and we want everyone to have fun that flies with us.
New holes are being investigated and all members opinions on the new home are welcomed.

Operations begin US timezone and carry on well into downtime currently as we are active US->NZ timezone (Go kiwis!)

If this sounds interesting to you then feel free to drop Myself, Nemessiah Losshelin, or Angrod Losshelin a mail, We'll get back to you as soon as we are home, awake with a calmed down baby.

Also feel free to join our public channel "Oath of the Forsaken" and chat with members and see us in our natural habitat.

Jill Chastot
Black Water Oasis
#18 - 2014-01-13 19:35:21 UTC
Jill Chastot wrote:
Blooop bloop bloop,

We're a group of respectful (mostly... angrod looks at my ass too much) pilots who are expanding and offering oppertunities to players wh o are interested in learning

• PVP
  • Fighting in an environment where an individual contribues to the fight more than pressing f1

Currently we want you to have motivation over SP, you can't learn to love this game and W space is tough to break in. It's incredibly rewarding and i hope you come to love it as much as we do.
If you are on the lower end of the SP bracket we will help you with training and skillbooks. Even skill plans if you would like.

We've dropped out of a c6 as it is not the ideal place to train newer pilots and we want everyone to have fun that flies with us.
New holes are being investigated and all members opinions on the new home are welcomed.

Operations begin US timezone and carry on well into downtime currently as we are active US->NZ timezone (Go kiwis!)

If this sounds interesting to you then feel free to drop Myself, Nemessiah Losshelin, or Angrod Losshelin a mail, We'll get back to you as soon as we are home, awake with a calmed down baby.

Also feel free to join our public channel "Oath of the Forsaken" and chat with members and see us in our natural habitat.

Also we are taking on pilots who like to fly AU/US anddddd uk... you odd brits

Angrod Losshelin
Critical Horizon
#19 - 2014-01-25 17:02:48 UTC
Jill Chastot wrote:
Jill Chastot wrote:
Blooop bloop bloop,

• PVP

Also we are taking on pilots who like to fly AU/US anddddd uk... you odd brits

CEO BUMP FOR AWESOMENESS!

Angrod Losshelin
Critical Horizon
#20 - 2014-02-07 23:22:04 UTC

EDIT: **CURRENTLY NEED CAP PILOTS - DREADS Priority!**

**We are starting our cap escalation squad and have room for multiple members, dreads and loki pilots prefered, any carrier accepted as well.* Make tons of isk and have time to PVP with no regard to cost!**

12Next page