These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

How do you keep your BPO collection organised?

Author
fgervais
Chaotic Serendipity
#1 - 2013-11-20 01:17:28 UTC
Hello,

I've been getting more and more into the indy side of the game this year and along the way I've grown a decent sized BPO collection, around 500 at this point, and getting the whole thing organised is becoming a pain.

I'm looking for a tool that has these things:
- Track what BPOs I own, how many, preferably letting me input their ME and PE levels, preferably showing me those optimal levels
- Plan and track what I want to purchase next, preferably pulling the NPC market prices
- Track the time the BPOs spent in the lab for their ME/PE levels, find out the time it will require to get to further levels

I found a bunch of great tools to help plan production from BPOs, but not so much to manage the actual things.

Is there something like this out there?
Cap James Tkirk
Sugar Free Coke
Build-a-Bear
#2 - 2013-11-20 16:30:39 UTC
eve hq has a feature within it that allows u to load "owned" bpo/bpc with research levels i believe check it out im at work and cant use it atm
Batelle
Filthy Peasants
#3 - 2013-11-20 16:43:01 UTC
I keep them in a can and then never open that can.

works for me.

"**CCP is changing policy, and has asked that we discontinue the bonus credit program after November 7th. So until then, enjoy a super-bonus of 1B Blink Credit for each 60-day GTC you buy!"**

Never forget.

Lady Naween
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2013-11-20 16:52:08 UTC
i use good old excel.
SurrenderMonkey
Space Llama Industries
#5 - 2013-11-20 17:42:57 UTC  |  Edited by: SurrenderMonkey
I have a few corp divisions dedicated to BPOs by purpose (copying, research and resell, manu, etc.), and in the larger divisions I have cans for BPO type (ship, module, etc.). Those are for storage/not in use prints. If they're in use, I drag them out to the division so I can hit them from the lab window.

I would kill for a station container with tabs.

I don't fuss over their stats much because they're either unresearched, and I know it, or they're adequately researched, and I know it (e.g., anything that lives in the manufacturing tab has enough ME/PE that I would be comfortable never researching them again.

"Help, I'm bored with missions!"

http://swiftandbitter.com/eve/wtd/

Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#6 - 2013-11-20 18:26:13 UTC
I have 2 corp divisions:
* Blueprints I've entered on my spreadsheet.
* Blueprints I've NOT entered on my spreadsheet (newer BPO, and ones I can't be bothered to enter).

I also have multiple containers for BPC. There are a LOT of these.

I'll dump the BPC into a third division if I'm doing a big T2 job, but otherwise I just use the first division for BPC too.