These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Blood Raider Forgotten Ruins - Killer Debris

Author
Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2013-11-19 14:54:46 UTC
So I was trying out this site I found in Delve or wherever it was today, some wonky Blood Raider / Drone complex. I clear first 3 rooms and got my alt / scout / hacker ***** to bring his Cheeteh in to hack the cans, no problems, then as he was MWD to the gate to next room a bit of Blood Raider Debris hit him for 1200 damage or something and popped him...

Been in a lot of complexes, missions and never had debris pop one of my ships. Anyone know if this is an intended feature? Personally I like it, was only 125m so it wasn't a huge loss.

Info appreciated.

2013.11.19 08:43:00

Victim:
Corp: Cloakers
Alliance: Unknown
Faction: Unknown
Destroyed: Cheetah
System:
Security: -0.4
Damage Taken: 1361

Involved parties:

Name: Floating Debris / Blood Raider Covenant (laid the final blow)
Damage Done: 1361

Destroyed items:

Data Analyzer I
Electronic Parts, Qty: 2 (Cargo)
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Metal Scraps (Cargo)
Small Gravity Capacitor Upgrade I
Gistii A-Type 1MN Microwarpdrive
Social Adaptation Chip - Basic (Cargo)
Sisters Core Probe Launcher
Type-D Power Core Modification: Capacitor Power Relay
Sisters Core Scanner Probe, Qty: 17 (Cargo)

Dropped items:

Relic Analyzer I
Micro B88 Core Augmentation
Sisters Core Scanner Probe, Qty: 8
Sisters Core Scanner Probe (Cargo)
Cargo Scanner II

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

Jenn aSide
Shinigami Miners
Already Replaced.
#2 - 2013-11-19 15:01:51 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:
So I was trying out this site I found in Delve or wherever it was today, some wonky Blood Raider / Drone complex. I clear first 3 rooms and got my alt / scout / hacker ***** to bring his Cheeteh in to hack the cans, no problems, then as he was MWD to the gate to next room a bit of Blood Raider Debris hit him for 1200 damage or something and popped him...

Been in a lot of complexes, missions and never had debris pop one of my ships. Anyone know if this is an intended feature? Personally I like it, was only 125m so it wasn't a huge loss.

Info appreciated.

Victim:
System:

Involved parties:

Destroyed items:

Data Analyzer I
Electronic Parts, Qty: 2 (Cargo)
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Metal Scraps (Cargo)
Gistii A-Type 1MN Microwarpdrive
Social Adaptation Chip - Basic (Cargo)
Sisters Core Probe Launcher
Sisters Core Scanner Probe, Qty: 17 (Cargo)

Dropped items:

Relic Analyzer I
Micro B88 Core Augmentation
Sisters Core Scanner Probe, Qty: 8
Sisters Core Scanner Probe (Cargo)
Cargo Scanner II

It's one of those weird cosmos floating plexes, i think of them as content that wasn't really completed, you can find a bunch of different ones like that in the cosmos constelltion in Catch, and there is another forsaken ruin plex that spawns in Thukker space/wicked creek. I've never found the BR version, but the angel version is quite a shock, not expecting the AOE damage at all.
Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2013-11-19 15:05:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Infinity Ziona
Jenn aSide wrote:
Infinity Ziona wrote:

Info appreciated.

Victim:
System:

Involved parties:

It's one of those weird cosmos floating plexes, i think of them as content that wasn't really completed, you can find a bunch of different ones like that in the cosmos constelltion in Catch, and there is another forsaken ruin plex that spawns in Thukker space/wicked creek. I've never found the BR version, but the angel version is quite a shock, not expecting the AOE damage at all.

Lol thanks. Live and learn then. Edit: cleaned up loot spam. Found it in I-2J4P. Still there, had to go fit another cheetah. Last room needs completion but can't be fugged, apparantly only drops a warfare link anyway.

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)