These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Justice shall be served!

Author
Dangirdas Bachir
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2013-11-17 03:49:24 UTC
Descendant of the Minmatar. I was found on a deflect and abandoned Minmatar cargo ship. Some freelancing scavengers found it and entered it for hopes of some good loot, but the only thing they found was a teenage boy in a cryobed, that teenage boy being me. Awoken, I didn't remember anything, who I was, where I came from, nor the reason I was on the ship. The only thing I remembered was my first name and some foggy memories of the Minmatar capital. I took the cargo ships code name "Bachir" and used it as my last name. The scavengers took me up and raised me. They became my new family.

While scavenging one day we were ambushed by some greedy Amarr scum, my fellow scavenger friends died trying to defend the loot , i realized that there was no way of getting out of this, they had outgunned us, and outsmarted us. No option of warping away , the Amarr had activated their warp disruptor. I managed to get away to an escaped pod in time before the our ship got destroyed. The escape pod went straight to the Gallente capital. I shortly after joined the Gallente Federation in hopes of vengeance against the Amarr for what they did to the Minmatar people and my scavenger friends. The suspicion of the Amarr being involved in the disappearance of the the crew members of Bachir are also high.

The Amarr are just a bunch of conservatives! Ignorant, greedy and blind. Their gods won't help them when i come after them one by one. X

EVE EVE STARGALACTIC CITY B I T C H

Saya Ishikari
Ishukone-Raata Technological Research Institute
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#2 - 2013-11-17 05:01:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Saya Ishikari
Dangirdas Bachir wrote:
Descendant of the Minmatar. I was found on a deflect and abandoned Minmatar cargo ship. Some freelancing scavengers found it and entered it for hopes of some good loot, but the only thing they found was a teenage boy in a cryobed, that teenage boy being me. Awoken, I didn't remember anything, who I was, where I came from, nor the reason I was on the ship. The only thing I remembered was my first name and some foggy memories of the Minmatar capital. I took the cargo ships code name "Bachir" and used it as my last name. The scavengers took me up and raised me. They became my new family.

While scavenging one day we were ambushed by some greedy Amarr scum, my fellow scavenger friends died trying to defend the loot , i realized that there was no way of getting out of this, they had outgunned us, and outsmarted us. No option of warping away , the Amarr had activated their warp disruptor. I managed to get away to an escaped pod in time before the our ship got destroyed. The escape pod went straight to the Gallente capital. I shortly after joined the Gallente Federation in hopes of vengeance against the Amarr for what they did to the Minmatar people and my scavenger friends. The suspicion of the Amarr being involved in the disappearance of the the crew members of Bachir are also high.

The Amarr are just a bunch of conservatives! Ignorant, greedy and blind. Their gods won't help them when i come after them one by one. X

Much as everything else in the Cluster, it is easier said than done. Still, best of luck... And try not announcing your plans on a public forum.

"At the end of it all, we have only what we've left in our wake to be remembered by." -Kyoko Ishikari, YC 95 - YC 117

Kyseth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2013-11-17 05:10:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Kyseth
Before you head out to massacre every soul born under the Amarr banner, I would suggest you do your research. For example, there are plenty of Amarrian people who smuggle Minmatar slaves out of Amarr space through very official channels. Subterfuge is not just a weapon wielded by those who seek to ruin corporations and the lives of everyone around them. Sometimes it is used to preserve the lives of what others would call their enemies.

I am not claiming to be one of those people. I am, however, suggesting that before you head out to slaughter those who had nothing to do with your poor childhood, you may want to rethink your approach.

Also, the Amarr do not have many gods. There is only One.
Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#4 - 2013-11-17 06:50:42 UTC
So, let me summarize.
You, scavenger, was attacked by Amarr law force enforcement patrol, and then run to Federation, that accept any waste as their own.
And now you are angry at the Empire for its soldiers doing their job?

Well, actually, they didn't do it professionally enough, because you are still alive.

But, since you have joined the Federation, I will help them to finish their job, and secure the space from ones like you, just like from any other Federal scum.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Gosakumori Noh
End Of Mankind
#5 - 2013-11-17 09:46:27 UTC
What is the proper varietal pairing for justice? I imagine red. Shiraz? Or perhaps a Zin? It's so close to sin. Yes, that must be it. Zin served in a pewter goblet the shape of a Dominix. Or for the Matari, dark grape juice in a tin cup.
Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#6 - 2013-11-17 11:20:32 UTC
Dangirdas Bachir wrote:

The Amarr are just a bunch of conservatives!

You say that as though it's a bad thing.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Dangirdas Bachir
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2013-11-17 12:44:03 UTC
Kyseth wrote:
Before you head out to massacre every soul born under the Amarr banner, I would suggest you do your research. For example, there are plenty of Amarrian people who smuggle Minmatar slaves out of Amarr space through very official channels. Subterfuge is not just a weapon wielded by those who seek to ruin corporations and the lives of everyone around them. Sometimes it is used to preserve the lives of what others would call their enemies.

I am not claiming to be one of those people. I am, however, suggesting that before you head out to slaughter those who had nothing to do with your poor childhood, you may want to rethink your approach.

Also, the Amarr do not have many gods. There is only One.

Just because there are a few Amarr who do the right thing, doesn't justify what all the others are doing. It's like having a scab on the knee, you're not fully satisfied until you have removed it all.

Diana Kim wrote:
So, let me summarize.
You, scavenger, was attacked by Amarr law force enforcement patrol, and then run to Federation, that accept any waste as their own.
And now you are angry at the Empire for its soldiers doing their job?

Well, actually, they didn't do it professionally enough, because you are still alive.

But, since you have joined the Federation, I will help them to finish their job, and secure the space from ones like you, just like from any other Federal scum.

Doing their job? We were lawfully scavenging year old wrecks in Gallente space, the so called "law enforcement" patrol had nothing to do there. They were just after a fight, and picked one against someone who had no chance.

Gosakumori Noh wrote:
What is the proper varietal pairing for justice? I imagine red. Shiraz? Or perhaps a Zin? It's so close to sin. Yes, that must be it. Zin served in a pewter goblet the shape of a Dominix. Or for the Matari, dark grape juice in a tin cup.

Death is the only right justice.

Rodj Blake wrote:
Dangirdas Bachir wrote:

The Amarr are just a bunch of conservatives!

You say that as though it's a bad thing.

It is a bad thing, you have been wrong since time started. You see, each time someone threatens the "traditional values" of your so called dominant hierarchy. You shut them down. There is no room for innovation. Conservatives are run by stale and old minds who need some enlightenment.

Constantin Baracca
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#8 - 2013-11-17 15:00:43 UTC
I think you'll find a great deal of disagreement in your assessment of Amarrian society, as we're neither as monolithic as you might think, nor at all entirely conservative, nor even in the majority a violent people. Others will likely address that.

Assuming even that you were right, how precisely is killing Amarrians of all stripes over your anger going to make the situation any better? How do you know that the Amarrians who hunted you don't have the Matari to blame for their own family being killed in some way shape or form, or worse yet that they only think they do and have made some critical error of judgement?

The problem with indiscriminate justice by the sword is that it never works, but it does multiply. Those you turn into vengeance-fueled killing machines will not necessarily come to you to ruin your life, in face they may not know who you are. They simply carry on killing people you will never meet. You will never find satisfaction or relief in the killing of others. You will only become precisely what you claim to hate. A conservative who kills people for no discernible reason for a crime they did not even commit.

A wise man of another faith once told me, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." Only after becoming a capsuleer and seeing what has become of us did I truly understand the depth of that statement.

"What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?"

-Matthew 16:26

Job Valador
Professional Amateurs
#9 - 2013-11-17 15:46:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Job Valador
While your at it you should kill my Sebiestor wife, Rin, and our children. After all she considers herself a citizen on Amarr and subject of the empress. Do not presume that the actions of one group in a society define the rest. You will only cause more suffering.

"The stone exhibited a profound lack of movement."

Dangirdas Bachir
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2013-11-17 16:05:55 UTC
You are all ridicule, most of you accept the bear fact of slavery, and yet you do nothing. The Amarr Republic is the center of slavery and human trafficking. Every man and woman has the right of freedom, slavery abolishes that right. Image yourself being torn apart from your family just to enter a world of misery which is slavery. The last time i checked you, the Amarr never really paid the prize for what you did to the Minmatar people. Hundreds of years have passed since the great rebellion, and yet you have learned nothing. You are just a part of it if you stand and ignore it. Such ignorance cannot be unchecked and deserves justice, either by the sword or some collective less drastic punishment.

Job Valador
Professional Amateurs
#11 - 2013-11-17 16:22:02 UTC
If i had a glove I would slap you with it. Empire, not republic.

Scherezad
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#12 - 2013-11-17 16:24:18 UTC
Go where your heart leads you, sir, but be mindful of the misery you will sow. There is no easy answer to your problem.
Dangirdas Bachir
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2013-11-17 16:51:32 UTC
Job Valador wrote:

Who cares, Empire or Republic, you are all still the same, just right now, you changed the subject from real issues to getting me slapped with a glove. Just like a true conservative scum.

Job Valador
Professional Amateurs
#14 - 2013-11-17 17:08:29 UTC
Dangirdas Bachir wrote:
Job Valador wrote:

Who cares, Empire or Republic, you are all still the same, just right now, you changed the subject from real issues to getting me slapped with a glove. Just like a true conservative scum.

You know nothing about me.

I commanded an Armageddon Battleship during the emancipation of 9th generation slaves, fighting alongside Chamberlain Kor-Azor against holders who wished to refuse jamyl's divine mandate.

I met and free'd my wife on one of those worlds. Payed with my sight to do it to.

Take your bigoted views away from these halls until you learn some decorum and even possibly watch a few history holoreels.

Dangirdas Bachir
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2013-11-17 17:25:42 UTC
Job Valador wrote:
Dangirdas Bachir wrote:
Job Valador wrote:

You know nothing about me.

I commanded an Armageddon Battleship during the emancipation of 9th generation slaves, fighting alongside Chamberlain Kor-Azor against holders who wished to refuse jamyl's divine mandate.

I met and free'd my wife on one of those worlds. Payed with my sight to do it to.

Take your bigoted views away from these halls until you learn some decorum and even possibly watch a few history holoreels.

Oh please spear me for your achievements, this is not about you or me, this is about what's right. And the last time i checked slavery is not.

Job Valador
Professional Amateurs
#16 - 2013-11-17 17:32:36 UTC
I am starting to think your an illiterate who does not know the meaning of the word "emancipation"... Take care sir, may we never cross paths again.

Gosakumori Noh
End Of Mankind
#17 - 2013-11-17 17:41:39 UTC
Dangirdas Bachir wrote:
The Amarr Republic is the center of slavery and human trafficking.

Is it a republic? Are we a republic now? Bah.

Anyway, Curse is probably more accurately described as the "center" - or at lest the off-center center - of slavery and human trafficking, insofar as we're only supposed to buy and sell our Sebbie plush boys within the, um... "New Republic's" borders. For new product, one must turn to the Cartel. The Covenant is too busy consuming to contribute, and Nation of course wants to keep everything for its monolithic Utopian self. Bastards.
Dangirdas Bachir
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2013-11-17 17:44:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Dangirdas Bachir
Job Valador wrote:
I am starting to think your an illiterate who does not know the meaning of the word "emancipation"... Take care sir, may we never cross paths again.

You take care as well, enjoy your theocracy and ritualistic, authoritarian imperial state.

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#19 - 2013-11-17 18:42:44 UTC
Dangirdas Bachir wrote:
this is not about you or me, this is about what's right. And the last time i checked slavery is not.

You've clearly been checking in the wrong places then.

Slavery is a wonderful institution that has saved many souls from ignorance and damnation.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Dangirdas Bachir
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2013-11-17 19:08:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Dangirdas Bachir
Rodj Blake wrote:
Dangirdas Bachir wrote:
this is not about you or me, this is about what's right. And the last time i checked slavery is not.

You've clearly been checking in the wrong places then.

Slavery is a wonderful institution that has saved many souls from ignorance and damnation.

Saved? You mean stripped them of their freedom? Brainwashed them into believing that slavery is good thing rather than a bad one. You're so deep into it that i really see no hope for you. You have pretty much placebo effected and brainwashed yourself into believing the drivel coming out of your mouth..

123Next pageLast page