These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Factional Warfare Level 4 Misions (Need Urgent Help)*

Author
Raven Woods
Pentinence
Yondu Confederation
#1 - 2013-11-15 21:43:23 UTC
I am currently looking for a ship that is capable of running level 4 FW missions but isn't a tengu or a shealth bomber. I do not want to use a tengu for obvious reasons and I am 8 days away from a sb but I want to start level 4's now. So what is a good reliable T1 ship that can solo FW level 4 missions that a caldari pilot with almost perfect missile skills can use?

Thanks...
Soliscout
#2 - 2013-11-15 22:35:00 UTC
My Raven was equipped with the following
dexington
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#3 - 2013-11-15 22:52:12 UTC
I've seen some videos with a players using a shield tanked ishtar.

I'm a relatively respectable citizen. Multiple felon perhaps, but certainly not dangerous.

Julius Priscus
#4 - 2013-11-16 19:38:48 UTC
Raven Woods wrote:
I am currently looking for a ship that is capable of running level 4 FW missions but isn't a tengu or a shealth bomber. I do not want to use a tengu for obvious reasons and I am 8 days away from a sb but I want to start level 4's now. So what is a good reliable T1 ship that can solo FW level 4 missions that a caldari pilot with almost perfect missile skills can use?

Thanks...

use a stealth bomber... fly with friends and help each other blitz missions for 100k lp. assuming you got tier 5
Saila Sarai
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#5 - 2013-11-17 04:01:44 UTC
Caracal works fairly okish. Doesn't do the dps of a bomber though so its strictly inferior unless you wanna fight frigs coming into your mission.
Eliram Kahoudi
Big Fluffy Bunnies
#6 - 2013-11-17 14:24:56 UTC
caracal works but it sucks. not alot of other missile boats that can do it
Marc Callan
Lucifer's Hammer
A Band Apart.
#7 - 2013-11-17 15:42:01 UTC
A brick Drake might have worked before the HML nerf. Heck, it still might be workable, considering that most of the faction-warfare missions are essentially blitzes.

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegurt

Ireland VonVicious
Vicious Trading Company
#8 - 2013-11-18 00:17:36 UTC
Gila
Marc Callan
Lucifer's Hammer
A Band Apart.
#9 - 2013-11-18 17:31:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Marc Callan
Ireland VonVicious wrote:
Gila

Yes, if you've also got first-rate drone skills. The Gila will tank like a Drake and punch like a pre-rebalance Dominix, but if you can't deploy sentries from it and get good performance out of them, it's worthless. And a Gila swanning around low-sec will draw a lot of people looking for a gaudy killmail.

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegurt

Batelle
Filthy Peasants
#10 - 2013-11-18 17:49:52 UTC
Marc Callan wrote:
gaudy killmail.

Gaudy? Come on, they're below 150m in Jita. You can also mwd+cloak just fine.

"**CCP is changing policy, and has asked that we discontinue the bonus credit program after November 7th. So until then, enjoy a super-bonus of 1B Blink Credit for each 60-day GTC you buy!"**

Never forget.

Cage Man
Comms Black
Evictus.
#11 - 2013-11-18 19:20:38 UTC
What about a cerb? will be able to shoot heavy missiles from very far away.. not going to be the fastest completion times you ever see..
With the new in space refit mod in rubicon, the tengu will be an even better choice.