These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

[VIDEO] Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama (31.10.2013)

Author
NightmareX
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#1 - 2013-11-01 13:56:42 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Hello.

As i don't want to hijack Buhhdust Princess's topic about the same event or fight in Tama, i'm just creating my own topic about this.

As most of you know, Tyen was going to have a Halloween party in Tama where we was going to try and kill his Nightmare and kill other ships to win prices. We in Suddenly Spaceships decided to join in on this op as a suicide fleet with no implants used as we expected to die in a fire to massive blobs and smartbombs.

But it turned out to go much better than we actually believed it to go, so to see how it went, you can see my video here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u2YSu0ugts

The ship i'm using in this video is the Armageddon. It's the first time i use it in PVP, so yes, i do mistakes with it. So instead of flaming me, then give me feedback on how to use it better.

All information that you need is in the video + a battlereport at the end of the video.

Any questions?

Enjoy.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Michael Harari
Genos Occidere
HYDRA RELOADED
#2 - 2013-11-01 14:02:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Michael Harari
This video shows that CCP needs to make it easier to turn off the safety, since it took you several minutes to figure out how to do that.

I also like how you fit double cap boosters so you have lots of cap, and then no neuts so you dont use your cap up.

Your superb piloting in order to maximize your dps and get reps from your 4 triage carriers is also very impressive

Conserving your heat was a good idea, this way your loot didnt have any heat damage, this is very considerate of you.
BBQ FTW
The Hatchery
#3 - 2013-11-01 14:29:25 UTC  |  Edited by: BBQ FTW
your expert usage of multifreq at scorch range to convince the enemy fleet your dps was less than it was surely proves that the best pvpers come from hisec

#gorski4csm
Poultergoose4
Fluffy Pink Thing
#4 - 2013-11-01 16:20:25 UTC
Michael Harari wrote:

Your superb piloting in order to maximize your dps and get reps from your 4 triage carriers is also very impressive

At least get the number of triage right...
Michael Harari
Genos Occidere
HYDRA RELOADED
#5 - 2013-11-01 16:22:43 UTC
Poultergoose4 wrote:
Michael Harari wrote:

At least get the number of triage right...

Oh sorry I must have fallen asleep while watching.
Buhhdust Princess
Mind Games.
Suddenly Spaceships.
#6 - 2013-11-01 16:51:34 UTC
GENOS l33t pvpers here to flame the day!

Michael, if you don't like it mate, go get ******! We all had a lot of fun, and everyone involved did too. Good vid NMX!

Also: He was TOLD to fit like that, we had an RR BS dps fleet at first, and each of those ships is doing in excess of 1,000 dps. Just because it's a geddon, doesn't mean it has to neut
Michael Harari
Genos Occidere
HYDRA RELOADED
#7 - 2013-11-01 16:52:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Michael Harari
Buhhdust Princess wrote:

Michael, if you don't like it mate, go get ******! We all had a lot of fun, and everyone involved did too. Good vid NMX!

Also: He was TOLD to fit like that, we had an RR BS dps fleet at first, and each of those ships is doing in excess of 1,000 dps. Just because it's a geddon, doesn't mean it has to neut

Im pretty sure it does close to 0 dps when drones arent launched and its shooting multifreq at scorch range targets.

Edit: If you arent fitting neuts, a domi is better in pretty much every way. It has +1 gun and +1 mid over the geddon, in addition to the drone range and tracking bonuses
BBQ FTW
The Hatchery
#8 - 2013-11-01 16:57:28 UTC  |  Edited by: BBQ FTW
range is for bitches afraid to brawl and tracking is...also for bitches

#gorski4csm
Buhhdust Princess
Mind Games.
Suddenly Spaceships.
#9 - 2013-11-01 17:26:41 UTC
Michael Harari wrote:
Buhhdust Princess wrote:

Im pretty sure it does close to 0 dps when drones arent launched and its shooting multifreq at scorch range targets.

Edit: If you arent fitting neuts, a domi is better in pretty much every way. It has +1 gun and +1 mid over the geddon, in addition to the drone range and tracking bonuses

Well, I agree that the Dominix is better, but it was just a fun "suicide" fleet. The suicide part didnt go as planned, as who wants to die to PL?. The DPS is still nice, and thats the only thing we used those setups for.
Omega Crendraven
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2013-11-01 18:24:58 UTC
Buhhdust Princess wrote:
Michael Harari wrote:
Buhhdust Princess wrote:

Well, I agree that the Dominix is better, but it was just a fun "suicide" fleet. The suicide part didnt go as planned, as who wants to die to PL?. The DPS is still nice, and thats the only thing we used those setups for.

Since when solo suiciding is fun? it's only fun when you take someone with you (at least) Make sure you vote Gorski4CSM
Maximus Hashur
I Did It For The Love of Cash Your Honor
#11 - 2013-11-01 20:49:58 UTC
I get the impression that people who are in Genos REALLY think they are awesome. Kinda sad in a way. Game is for fun not elite ego bullshit.

Looked up...saw this F***ING clown dropping like a rock.  Woke up in Vylade wondering what just happened!!!

NightmareX
Dreddit
#12 - 2013-11-01 20:50:32 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
This is to the Genos guys or the others that are trolling. First, you should be happy to see that i'm actually are using something else than just the Vindicator.

Secondly, you should just shush if all you can do is to troll, because i have never used an Armageddon in PVP before, so it would rather be nice to get feedback on what i can do to be better with the Armageddon (as i like it quite alot now, and i will use it more in the future) instead of trolling just because you can.

Thank you.

Gorski Car
#13 - 2013-11-01 21:36:28 UTC
thx4support

Collect this post

Aznwithbeard
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2013-11-02 00:13:21 UTC
TBH you did fine
+ 1 for pulse on geddons.

MF range is 16 or 17km, so you were fighting within your range most of the fight, despite what others have said, and tbh, in a fleetfight where **** explodes in under 5 seconds, i probably wouldnt care enough to switch out of one or the other, and it didnt hurt your fleet it seems.

Not my style of pvp, but the fraps looked good, it was clear, and it was sped up at a decent rate.

OMGROFLSTOMP

"We sort of mean business 75% of the time"

NightmareX
Dreddit
#15 - 2013-11-02 00:17:35 UTC
Aznwithbeard wrote:
TBH you did fine
+ 1 for pulse on geddons.

MF range is 16 or 17km, so you were fighting within your range most of the fight, despite what others have said, and tbh, in a fleetfight where **** explodes in under 5 seconds, i probably wouldnt care enough to switch out of one or the other, and it didnt hurt your fleet it seems.

Not my style of pvp, but the fraps looked good, it was clear, and it was sped up at a decent rate.

Thank you. Yeah, i didn't really hit the targets that was 35-40+ km out from me with Multifreq, but i still got on those killmails Blink

Yes, those battleships we did fight + the cruisers went kapoof really fast.

dexter xio
Zero Fun Allowed
#16 - 2013-11-02 00:36:44 UTC
This... this is terrible.

Dead Game.

Michael Harari
Genos Occidere
HYDRA RELOADED
#17 - 2013-11-02 01:10:43 UTC
NightmareX wrote:

Secondly, you should just shush if all you can do is to troll, because i have never used an Armageddon in PVP before, so it would rather be nice to get feedback on what i can do to be better with the Armageddon (as i like it quite alot now, and i will use it more in the future) instead of trolling just because you can.

Thank you.

Well the best thing you can do with your geddon is sell it and buy a dominix.
Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#18 - 2013-11-02 01:36:26 UTC
Everyone crying over what ship was used? Srsly grow up tis a fun fleet and we were to use whichever ship we wanted.

**** Bonuses.

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

NightmareX
Dreddit
#19 - 2013-11-02 01:42:57 UTC
Michael Harari wrote:
NightmareX wrote:

Thank you.

Well the best thing you can do with your geddon is sell it and buy a dominix.

Well, currently i don't have an Armageddon as it went poof to the PL fleetLol.

I'm mostly a player who use Gallente ships because they are good ships, but the Armageddon is good in it's own way. So i will use it more, because it's a fun ship to use.

Gorski Car
#20 - 2013-11-02 13:00:21 UTC
Can confirm Vindicator + mass guardians is good ship))

Collect this post

12Next page