These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

97 Account Multiboxing. Better Believe It.

First post First post
Author
Hinata' Hyuga
WillPower and Courage Corporation
#1 - 2013-10-20 21:00:54 UTC
Cleans ice belts in 20 min.
When they aren't repositioning they orbit a Vulture.

The cry of the clear icicle can be heard 2 systems away

http://i.imgur.com/2h6D2Wr.png?1
Atlantis Fuanan
Wormhole Research Inc.
#2 - 2013-10-20 21:02:17 UTC
If EVE reaches a specific level of boredom, a multiboxer will be born somewhere in the universe...

[u]Things that would make EVE better:[/u] NRDS - Remove Local - Balance Cloak - Sov-Mechanic Changes - Less QQ

Jezza McWaffle
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People
#3 - 2013-10-20 21:09:45 UTC
What does he power 97 accounts with :D

Wormholes worst badass | Checkout my Wormhole blog

Iudicium Vastus
Doomheim
#4 - 2013-10-20 21:15:09 UTC
Jezza McWaffle wrote:
What does he power 97 accounts with :D


That's my first question above all else! The damn COST!! haha

[u]Nerf stabs/cloaks in FW?[/u] No, just.. -Fit more points -Fit faction points -Bring a friend or two with points (an alt is fine too)

Red Teufel
Calamitous-Intent
Feign Disorder
#5 - 2013-10-20 21:18:34 UTC
needs eye bleach now.
flakeys
Doomheim
#6 - 2013-10-20 21:21:22 UTC
That's the wiz ..

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Louise Beethoven
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2013-10-20 21:27:38 UTC
These no life losers ruin the game for everyone
Sir Spottington
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#8 - 2013-10-20 21:49:10 UTC
i dont know how to respond to that image.... its wrong on so many levels
Danbar Roth
Moon Goo Ltd
#9 - 2013-10-20 21:55:20 UTC
Their is a significant lack of smart bombs in that image :-)
Seraph Essael
Anomalous Existence
Spatial Instability
#10 - 2013-10-20 21:56:34 UTC
Wow! That truly is just ... WHAT Shocked

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

Enduros
Content Delivery Network
Greater Western Co-Prosperity Sphere
#11 - 2013-10-20 21:56:36 UTC
I've read about this guy. Probably isn't gonna be long until someone puts a couple of smartbombing BS in the middle of it all.
Kate stark
#12 - 2013-10-20 21:59:27 UTC
Louise Beethoven wrote:
These no life losers ruin the game for everyone


remind me again how this is any different to 97 players doing the exact same thing?

oh wait, it isn't.

Yay, this account hasn't had its signature banned. or its account, if you're reading this.

Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries
#13 - 2013-10-20 21:59:41 UTC
Louise Beethoven wrote:
These no life losers ruin the game for everyone


At ~$1455 a month to run 97 accounts, I highly doubt this person has no life. First of all, there's no indication that this person is spending vast quantities of time running them. In fact, it's quite obvious that they want to spend as little time mining as possible, hence 97 accounts. Additionally, to be able to afford that kind of money, you at least need to have a job. Or be a very successful criminal. At either rate, that does not really qualify as having no life.

However, I digress. Your point here, of course, is "this person is doing something I don't like, therefore I'm going to be as vindictive as possible." A word of advice - accusing someone of having no life is not an insult. At best, it's a statement of fact if the person you're addressing actually feels like their life lacks substance. However, if someone plays video games all day and feels that gives their life all the substance it needs, then they do, indeed, have a life. They are living it the way they enjoy it.

"No life" is such a subjective turn of phrase. It's like accusing someone of being selfish because they choose not to have children. Almost 100% of the time, both instances merely indicate jealousy.

Also, what Kate said.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries
#14 - 2013-10-20 22:02:23 UTC
Enduros wrote:
I've read about this guy. Probably isn't gonna be long until someone puts a couple of smartbombing BS in the middle of it all.


This needs to happen. The "Highsec Disco" event, bring a smartbombing BS and a cheesy grin. Miners, prepare your anus.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Seraph Essael
Anomalous Existence
Spatial Instability
#15 - 2013-10-20 22:08:46 UTC
All them Mack's, and the leader is sat in a Nightmare...
Would be funny if he fitted all the Macks with weapons and went on a rampage Big smile

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

ELWhappo Sanchez
#16 - 2013-10-20 22:09:57 UTC
well I tried to mine ice in agal once since the changes where made.
this guy pretty much locks everyone else out from mining in that system.
so ya smart bombs are in order or a fleet of 300 cats/thrashers would make a nice utube vid.
Enduros
Content Delivery Network
Greater Western Co-Prosperity Sphere
#17 - 2013-10-20 22:14:37 UTC
I'd run 100 accounts and NOMNOMNOM all the belts I could too. But I don't have the hardware nor the accounts to do that. It's just doing this sort of thing in hi-sec is risky. My math shows it would take like 9 BS to gank them with SBs if he has a tank on them. Maybe 10 if there's a booster aswell. Not very cost-effective unless for lolz.
Iso47
State War Academy
Caldari State
#18 - 2013-10-20 22:27:23 UTC
He has to log into 97 accounts manually lol :D
Hinata' Hyuga
WillPower and Courage Corporation
#19 - 2013-10-20 22:30:02 UTC
Iso47 wrote:
He has to log into 97 accounts manually lol :D


Isoboxer has a tool to input your password for you.
ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#20 - 2013-10-20 22:39:24 UTC
$15 a month x 97 accounts = $1455 in cash or PLEX a month for CCP

Goddayum.
123Next pageLast page