These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

But It's For Repping Moms

Author
Azriel Geist
Pure Victory
#1 - 2013-08-20 23:41:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Azriel Geist
http://brigands.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19289443

COVEN's alt alliance Romanian Legion keepin' it real.

Also, choice eve mail from Graman denying said carrier is his alliance's:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lollllllllllllll
From: Graman
Sent: 2013.08.20 23:36
To: Azriel Geist,

so you basically are bragging to me (not my carrier) because you killed someone's carrier ho is blue to me (l0l). maybe you should go on eve-o forums and make a thread about killing a carrier, it will 2006 all over again, lol what bunch of scrubs imao

edit: was really meant for CAOD I can't poast there :(
Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#2 - 2013-08-21 00:13:31 UTC
I'm sure there's a good story somewhere in this post, I just can't understand any of it.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

BadAssMcKill
Aliastra
#3 - 2013-08-21 00:20:45 UTC
Triple rep Thanatos is p kawaii
Graman
Friends of Honor
Stellae Renascitur
#4 - 2013-08-21 00:56:53 UTC
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
I'm sure there's a good story somewhere in this post, I just can't understand any of it.


there isn't any, they just killed a carrier with 7 guys and are sending me eve-mails with 'lololol we killed a carrier ho is blue to you'

and it's still not my carrier v0v
Azriel Geist
Pure Victory
#5 - 2013-08-21 00:59:17 UTC
Graman wrote:
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
I'm sure there's a good story somewhere in this post, I just can't understand any of it.


there isn't any, they just killed a carrier with 7 guys and are sending me eve-mails with 'lololol we killed a carrier ho is blue to you'

and it's still not my carrier v0v


Just not man enough to keep the thanny in your ally :)
Ifly Uwalk
Empire Tax Collection Agency
#6 - 2013-08-21 01:03:38 UTC
Azriel Geist wrote:
edit: was really meant for CAOD I can't poast there :(

Shouldnt have posted here either cause guess what - noone cares. If every denizen of the almighty C+P posted every failfit they ever ran across this would be the most active forum by far.

I could post a triple-scram/double-stabbed/dual-tanked Gnosis but - well, noone cares. Roll
Graman
Friends of Honor
Stellae Renascitur
#7 - 2013-08-21 01:11:16 UTC
Ifly Uwalk wrote:
Azriel Geist wrote:
edit: was really meant for CAOD I can't poast there :(

Shouldnt have posted here either cause guess what - noone cares. If every denizen of the almighty C+P posted every failfit they ever ran across this would be the most active forum by far.

I could post a triple-scram/double-stabbed/dual-tanked Gnosis but - well, noone cares. Roll


dont ruin his dream of revenancy

but yeah keep sending me mails about someone's else carrier v0v
Azriel Geist
Pure Victory
#8 - 2013-08-21 01:12:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Azriel Geist
Ifly Uwalk wrote:
Azriel Geist wrote:
edit: was really meant for CAOD I can't poast there :(

Shouldnt have posted here either cause guess what - noone cares. If every denizen of the almighty C+P posted every failfit they ever ran across this would be the most active forum by far.

I could post a triple-scram/double-stabbed/dual-tanked Gnosis but - well, noone cares. Roll


My fans care.

Graman being my biggest one.
Guardian Decsendent
BaLaNcE TeCh
#9 - 2013-08-21 03:32:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Guardian Decsendent
Lool how pathetic are you guys ... you just fcking killed a carrier in a fight ... its not like you cought me in farming or outside the station like very other carrier losses ... I'm the one who brought the fight to you idiots , i always do cuz i'm not afraid to fight outnumbered like you fags and I have the balls to use a carrier on the gate everytime even with a potential mom hotdrop , ,like I said I did it many times before ... this time I ****** up cuz I was focusing on getting out than fighting ... I gave you props for capitalizing on it , but making a forum post for just a carrier kill its pathetic dude srsly ....
I'm the one who lost but you guys are the ones who look stupid on this one...

And about the fit ..you guys call it fail cuz you dont even play with carriers to see what you need on a battle carrier ... you see all the carrier fits with 1 rep and hardners or other crap and think those are the proper fittings , believe me I tried them all this one was the best you newbs ... like I said dont talk if you dont even play with the ship ...(I'm, not talking about triage carriers . triage changes everything in a fit )
MARY CURY
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#10 - 2013-08-21 05:36:10 UTC
So i guess this is your first significant kill or what ?
I dont get the point of this thread
Or m I missing something ... its just a carrier , eve kill its full of those ...
Eugene Kerner
TunDraGon
The Initiative.
#11 - 2013-08-21 06:13:22 UTC
tanked like a boss.
saw a triage niddi tank less lately...but then again ...

TunDraGon is recruiting! "Also, your boobs [:o] "   CCP Eterne, 2012 "When in doubt...make a diȼk joke." Robin Williams - RIP

seany1212
Drunkendis Order
#12 - 2013-08-21 08:36:46 UTC
Guardian Decsendent wrote:
Lool how pathetic are you guys ... you just fcking killed a carrier in a fight ... its not like you cought me in farming or outside the station like very other carrier losses ... I'm the one who brought the fight to you idiots , i always do cuz i'm not afraid to fight outnumbered like you fags and I have the balls to use a carrier on the gate everytime even with a potential mom hotdrop , ,like I said I did it many times before ... this time I ****** up cuz I was focusing on getting out than fighting ... I gave you props for capitalizing on it , but making a forum post for just a carrier kill its pathetic dude srsly ....
I'm the one who lost but you guys are the ones who look stupid on this one...

And about the fit ..you guys call it fail cuz you dont even play with carriers to see what you need on a battle carrier ... you see all the carrier fits with 1 rep and hardners or other crap and think those are the proper fittings , believe me I tried them all this one was the best you newbs ... like I said dont talk if you dont even play with the ship ...(I'm, not talking about triage carriers . triage changes everything in a fit )


This post just turned instantly interesting with this spurge.

Seems like small gang hits small gang, this tool hotdrops with carrier and then gets counter-dropped by 2 dreads, but maybe someone can enlighten

Also you're fits still bad, I'm used to dual-rep wormhole thanatos so i know with that fit you wouldn't have been repping long with those 3 reps, those highs and no cap mids... Roll
Guardian Decsendent
BaLaNcE TeCh
#13 - 2013-08-21 11:12:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Guardian Decsendent
seany1212I'm used to dual-rep wormhole thanatos so i know with that fit you wouldn't have been repping long with those 3 reps, those highs and no cap mids... [:roll: wrote:


You compare wormhole farming with PVP dude ? srlsy ?
Any carrier without triage has enough cap to rep itself for a long time without any cap recs ffs... I understand you guys are used to farm with carries , there you need to rep for like 2h+ ... when you fight its another thing dude ... every fit depends on the situation (in this one I had cap to remote rep and rep myself at the same time as being neuted cuz i didnt jumped i warped from station ,so I started with 100% cap )... And if I wanted to remote and tank only I wouldve used my triage carrier ffs...
God damn srsly , stop talking about fits if you never pvp in a carrier
Jack Morrison
Team Liquid crp.
#14 - 2013-08-21 11:22:04 UTC
Guardian Decsendent wrote:
seany1212I'm used to dual-rep wormhole thanatos so i know with that fit you wouldn't have been repping long with those 3 reps, those highs and no cap mids... [:roll: wrote:


You compare wormhole farming with PVP dude ? srlsy ?
Any carrier without triage has enough cap to rep itself for a long time without any cap recs ffs... I understand you guys are used to farm with carries , there you need to rep for like 2h+ ... when you fight its another thing dude ... every fit depends on the situation (in this one I had cap to remote rep and rep myself at the same time as being neuted cuz i didnt jumped i warped from station ,so I started with 100% cap )... And if I wanted to remote and tank only I wouldve used my triage carrier ffs...
God damn srsly , stop talking about fits if you never pvp in a carrier


The only thing of interest in this thread is the question why the hell you keep replying to them ? Are these tears ?

Looking for a group to pew with ? Have a chat with me.

Jint Hikaru
OffWorld Exploration Inc
#15 - 2013-08-21 11:22:44 UTC
Guardian Decsendent wrote:
Lool how pathetic are you guys ... you just fcking killed a carrier in a fight ... its not like you cought me in farming or outside the station like very other carrier losses ... I'm the one who brought the fight to you idiots , i always do cuz i'm not afraid to fight outnumbered like you fags and I have the balls to use a carrier on the gate everytime even with a potential mom hotdrop , ,like I said I did it many times before ... this time I ****** up cuz I was focusing on getting out than fighting ... I gave you props for capitalizing on it , but making a forum post for just a carrier kill its pathetic dude srsly ....
I'm the one who lost but you guys are the ones who look stupid on this one...

And about the fit ..you guys call it fail cuz you dont even play with carriers to see what you need on a battle carrier ... you see all the carrier fits with 1 rep and hardners or other crap and think those are the proper fittings , believe me I tried them all this one was the best you newbs ... like I said dont talk if you dont even play with the ship ...(I'm, not talking about triage carriers . triage changes everything in a fit )


Sheesh! I know its pretty lame to call someone out on their language skills and I'm guessing that English isn't your first language.

but what is your first language, 13 year old mobile phone txt speak?

Jint Hikaru - Miner / Salvager / Explorer / SpaceBum In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

seany1212
Drunkendis Order
#16 - 2013-08-21 11:52:22 UTC
Jack Morrison wrote:
Guardian Decsendent wrote:
seany1212I'm used to dual-rep wormhole thanatos so i know with that fit you wouldn't have been repping long with those 3 reps, those highs and no cap mids... [:roll: wrote:


You compare wormhole farming with PVP dude ? srlsy ?
Any carrier without triage has enough cap to rep itself for a long time without any cap recs ffs... I understand you guys are used to farm with carries , there you need to rep for like 2h+ ... when you fight its another thing dude ... every fit depends on the situation (in this one I had cap to remote rep and rep myself at the same time as being neuted cuz i didnt jumped i warped from station ,so I started with 100% cap )... And if I wanted to remote and tank only I wouldve used my triage carrier ffs...
God damn srsly , stop talking about fits if you never pvp in a carrier


The only thing of interest in this thread is the question why the hell you keep replying to them ? Are these tears ?


This is the only reason i made that response Lol

He only went in for the easy kill (it looks like he black-ops drops alot) and looks like he got counter dropped. I'm still waiting to hear otherwise
Azriel Geist
Pure Victory
#17 - 2013-08-21 14:12:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Azriel Geist
seany1212 wrote:
Jack Morrison wrote:
Guardian Decsendent wrote:
seany1212I'm used to dual-rep wormhole thanatos so i know with that fit you wouldn't have been repping long with those 3 reps, those highs and no cap mids... [:roll: wrote:


You compare wormhole farming with PVP dude ? srlsy ?
Any carrier without triage has enough cap to rep itself for a long time without any cap recs ffs... I understand you guys are used to farm with carries , there you need to rep for like 2h+ ... when you fight its another thing dude ... every fit depends on the situation (in this one I had cap to remote rep and rep myself at the same time as being neuted cuz i didnt jumped i warped from station ,so I started with 100% cap )... And if I wanted to remote and tank only I wouldve used my triage carrier ffs...
God damn srsly , stop talking about fits if you never pvp in a carrier


The only thing of interest in this thread is the question why the hell you keep replying to them ? Are these tears ?


This is the only reason i made that response Lol

He only went in for the easy kill (it looks like he black-ops drops alot) and looks like he got counter dropped. I'm still waiting to hear otherwise


Well, we roam in pretty small gangs and his system is one we usually stop off in for a fight. Eventually they'd get tired of us killing off their subcaps so a carrier (or two or three) would always hit gate at some point.

So we decided to teach him a lesson this time, killed his friend in an SFI before I guess he was fed up and warped the carrier to gate with an armageddon. Then dropped the cyno, popped him and the geddon with some dreads in short order. Ever since then it's been mad tears from this guy.
Guardian Decsendent
BaLaNcE TeCh
#18 - 2013-08-21 16:01:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Guardian Decsendent
:)) nvm , lost cause... GJ again
Mike Adoulin
Adolescent Radioactive Pirate Hamsters
CODE.
#19 - 2013-08-21 17:02:48 UTC
What?

wut

idonteven

What?

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Jack Morrison
Team Liquid crp.
#20 - 2013-08-21 17:37:27 UTC
Guardian Decsendent wrote:
:)) nvm , lost cause... GJ again


finally, now give this thread a well deserved rest....forever

Looking for a group to pew with ? Have a chat with me.