These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

In-Game Events and Gatherings

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

"King of Low Sec" - Fly your flag over CCP HQ by blowing stuff up!

First post First post First post
Author
Donedy
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#81 - 2013-05-09 09:29:25 UTC
Any news about that except that the whole world has been contaminated by the flu?
Juggalo Memphis
Runs Like Kenyian
#82 - 2013-05-09 11:30:48 UTC
hmm..... eve o forums.... does this thing have the same rules as ours?...... lets find out....



http://fastmemes.com/media/created/n89hvk.jpg
ry ry
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#83 - 2013-05-09 12:05:47 UTC
Juggalo Memphis wrote:
does this thing have the same rules as ours?...... lets find out....


i don't see how "You don't talk about Veldspar Club" is relevant here?!
Wastedmatrix
Chemotherapy
Brothers of Tangra
#84 - 2013-05-09 12:24:31 UTC
posting in the official "URINE Alliance" forum and reminding CCP that maths be hard Twisted
ry ry
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#85 - 2013-05-09 15:58:54 UTC
I will laugh so hard if we didn't win this at all, and RvB get it or something.
Rakaz
Rapid Withdrawal
Pen Is Out
#86 - 2013-05-09 16:23:42 UTC
ry ry wrote:
I will laugh so hard if we didn't win this at all, and RvB get it or something.


If we don't win, we in the tinfoil hat brigade will do the math comparing ourselves with the winners
CCP Eterne
C C P
C C P Alliance
#87 - 2013-05-10 10:27:39 UTC
We're announcing the results later today.

EVE Online/DUST 514 Community Representative ※ EVE Illuminati ※ Fiction Adept

@CCP_Eterne ※ @EVE_LiveEvents

Ramirez Dora
Neckbeards International
#88 - 2013-05-10 12:46:59 UTC
Confirming I now too have the flu Cry (nbs sadly)
ry ry
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#89 - 2013-05-10 13:11:30 UTC  |  Edited by: ry ry
http://puu.sh/2Qycn.png

sekrit spy intel from the snuff internal forums.

douchebaggery confirmed.
Wastedmatrix
Chemotherapy
Brothers of Tangra
#90 - 2013-05-10 14:52:56 UTC
CCP if my alliance wins we have a small issue that needs to be addressed. Some people in our Alliance want to be know as the "Queens of Low Sec" - so can you make the title politically correct for both genders?
CCP Eterne
C C P
C C P Alliance
#91 - 2013-05-10 14:56:21 UTC
Ok everyone, after much nose blowing and coughing and going "Our kill reports say a Nyx is only worth HOW much?" we have finally tallied the results and have the winners of the King of Low Sec competition.

And, after making the final tally, we congratulate Pandemic Legion for destroying more player ISK in low sec than any other alliance, corporation, or other entity in New Eden. We heard they even staged an op into Amamake during the day, which surely led to a lot of explosions and ISK value being destryoed.

Congratulations to Pandemic Legion for their victory. We will be posting further details of when their flag will fly over CCP HQ in the near future.

EVE Online/DUST 514 Community Representative ※ EVE Illuminati ※ Fiction Adept

@CCP_Eterne ※ @EVE_LiveEvents

Ramirez Dora
Neckbeards International
#92 - 2013-05-10 14:57:45 UTC
HAHA snap Lol saw that one coming
Orvy
#93 - 2013-05-10 14:58:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Orvy
hahahahahahahaha, inb4 stream of upset Urine Alliance
ry ry
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#94 - 2013-05-10 14:58:53 UTC  |  Edited by: ry ry
haha, awesome :D

I think there may be a clue in the player ISK bit, the CCP pods we got made up a large amount of our total - were CCP assets counted as part of the total?

regardless, good fight CCP.
Grarr Dexx
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#95 - 2013-05-10 15:05:10 UTC
"Kings of Lowsec"

*picks alliance that doesn't live in lowsec*

So us killing all those slaved pods don't count? It wasn't "real pvp" because it was CCP?
ry ry
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#96 - 2013-05-10 15:06:03 UTC  |  Edited by: ry ry
Grarr Dexx wrote:
"Kings of Lowsec"

*picks alliance that doesn't live in lowsec*

So us killing all those slaved pods don't count? It wasn't "real pvp" because it was CCP?

Like they were ever going to fly a flag saying bloody Urine over their offices!

I think it's kinda sweet they gifted it to PL.
Amantus
DETROIT Service Corp
#97 - 2013-05-10 15:06:19 UTC
hahahahahahhahahaha ******* amazing
Grarr Dexx
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#98 - 2013-05-10 15:06:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Grarr Dexx
No wonder it took a week to tally this, you had to come up with some bullshit formula that would make sure it wasn't going to be snuff box.

cough favoritism cough

CCP Eterne wrote:
Ok everyone, after much nose blowing and coughing and going "Our kill reports say a Nyx is only worth HOW much?" we have finally tallied the results and have the winners of the King of Low Sec competition.

And, after making the final tally, we congratulate Pandemic Legion for destroying more player ISK in low sec than any other alliance, corporation, or other entity in New Eden. We heard they even staged an op into Amamake during the day, which surely led to a lot of explosions and ISK value being destryoed.

Congratulations to Pandemic Legion for their victory. We will be posting further details of when their flag will fly over CCP HQ in the near future.


Post some numbers and how you got to PL being top killers for that day.
Ramirez Dora
Neckbeards International
#99 - 2013-05-10 15:07:51 UTC
Yeah they must have chosen to remove CCP stuff, because PL got 2 Rhea, an orca and a NOIR aeon. That together wouldn't be enough to do it. GG, do we get a breakdown CCP?
ry ry
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#100 - 2013-05-10 15:10:08 UTC  |  Edited by: ry ry
Jesus Grarr you sperger - no point being butthurt about it, its p.funny.