These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

HELM liars and now threats lol!

Author
Tauren Tom
Order of the Silver Dragons
Silver Dragonz
#1 - 2013-03-27 14:28:34 UTC
Notification from Island residents
From: Small Dangermouse
To: Freedom Fist, Raven Daylight, Thanatos Oupavoc, Bloodthirst101, VampireIIa, King Ding-a-ling Andomer, LeMorted'Authur, Tomias Alzark
INBOX

Notification from Island residents

HELM Alliance has consulted with all its corps and alliances and island residents including bona-fide NRDS/NHDS anti pirate alliances.

We have decided that Silver Dragonz are no longer welcome on the island.

Silver Dragonz have 4 days to leave the island. Remove all pilots and alts. Take down all structures and close any stn offices within the region.

Small Dangermouse




Fellow trolls, pirates, unwanted, rejects, flurries, and players! Prepare for the best ass kicking this island has seen since Enn Deekay tried to take over the island as king. HELM is about to be dethroned and you're all welcome to help. please begin massing your ships in Eldulf, Horaka, Orien And for you low sec status folks Ennur and Illamur. These heathens and neredowells shall be purged by the righteous fires of the S.D.W.C. and her allies. We expect war dec soon so be ready to apply as a merc :)

From the ashes we rose. To the ashes we send our foes!

SILVER DRAGONZ! AND S.D.W.C. Coalition!
In the grand scheme of things... You're all pubbies. So HTFU.   "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood Blues
browniesftw
Order of the Silver Dragons
Silver Dragonz
#2 - 2013-03-27 14:33:23 UTC
i only have one response to helm's attitude: http://i.imgur.com/3H61Rxy.png
Ifly Uwalk
Empire Tax Collection Agency
#3 - 2013-03-27 18:50:44 UTC
riveting tale old chap
Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2013-03-27 19:18:56 UTC
I don't understand what it is you want people to do here?

You paying?

"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

Tauren Tom
Order of the Silver Dragons
Silver Dragonz
#5 - 2013-03-27 19:27:28 UTC
Mostly this is a heads up, and yes we will be authorizing up to 9 billion is in mercenary contractors Twisted
In the grand scheme of things... You're all pubbies. So HTFU.   "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood Blues
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#6 - 2013-03-27 19:36:42 UTC
I have dealt with HELM and their friends on several occasions and found them all to be stand up people.

I can only imagine what kind of ***** you are in game in order to have pissed them off.

Good luck in your endeavor to have someone else fight your petty battle for you, cant imagine why you cant handle the task yourself.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Tauren Tom
Order of the Silver Dragons
Silver Dragonz
#7 - 2013-03-27 19:41:21 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
I have dealt with HELM and their friends on several occasions and found them all to be stand up people.

I can only imagine what kind of ***** you are in game in order to have pissed them off.

Good luck in your endeavor to have someone else fight your petty battle for you, cant imagine why you cant handle the task yourself.



We've been handling it personally for the last month. They primarily evacced the island and it's just degraded to back and forth structure bashing. And we keep giving their spy bad Intel because it's hilarious to have them suddenly show up in empty space and even call us part of Dark spawn. Do I even look remotely Russian?
In the grand scheme of things... You're all pubbies. So HTFU.   "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood Blues
Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2013-03-27 19:51:03 UTC
Tauren Tom wrote:
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
I have dealt with HELM and their friends on several occasions and found them all to be stand up people.

I can only imagine what kind of ***** you are in game in order to have pissed them off.

Good luck in your endeavor to have someone else fight your petty battle for you, cant imagine why you cant handle the task yourself.

Do I even look remotely Russian?


Actually you do....


"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

browniesftw
Order of the Silver Dragons
Silver Dragonz
#9 - 2013-03-27 20:03:02 UTC  |  Edited by: browniesftw
Cannibal Kane wrote:
Tauren Tom wrote:
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
I have dealt with HELM and their friends on several occasions and found them all to be stand up people.

I can only imagine what kind of ***** you are in game in order to have pissed them off.

Good luck in your endeavor to have someone else fight your petty battle for you, cant imagine why you cant handle the task yourself.

Do I even look remotely Russian?


Actually you do....



the gallente get comments like that all the time
also they have neglected to follow their policy twice regarding us, told us we were set red to multiple corps/alliances around here. one of which we were contacted personally by and are now +0 with. threatening one of our +5s due to having positive standings with us. also they get butthurt about us blowing up people they have no standings with, that we have set red. it's just a mess of things on their side.
they've also broken the deadline THEY THEMSELVES SET twice.
Forum Clone 77777
Doomheim
#10 - 2013-03-27 20:52:21 UTC
How is this crime? How is this punishment? All I see is irrelevant stuff that no one really cares about.

Ti.. Tears or gtfo
Titus Veridius
Calamitous-Intent
Feign Disorder
#11 - 2013-03-28 02:15:16 UTC
My mustache accepts your contract.
RubberDuckey
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2013-03-28 02:40:40 UTC
Send the Isk to my Alliance with the note War X and replace X with whatever you want. We don't require anything but the wardec fee. Also, HELM, if you want to pay for us to dec them send the iskies as well.
Titus Veridius
Calamitous-Intent
Feign Disorder
#13 - 2013-03-28 03:27:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Titus Veridius
Were these your miners? ^.^
browniesftw
Order of the Silver Dragons
Silver Dragonz
#14 - 2013-03-28 15:34:35 UTC
Titus Veridius wrote:
Were these your miners? ^.^


i can not confirm or deny this.
Tauren Tom
Order of the Silver Dragons
Silver Dragonz
#15 - 2013-03-28 15:38:12 UTC
We seriously didn't ping every last reserve on jabber to flood the island and mine/manufacture everything needed for the war effort.
In the grand scheme of things... You're all pubbies. So HTFU.   "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood Blues
Archibald Thistlewaite III
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Miners
#16 - 2013-03-28 16:09:29 UTC
What is 'the island'?

User of 'Bumblefck's Luscious & Luminous Mustachio Wax'

Kimo Khan
The IN-Famous
#17 - 2013-03-28 16:18:35 UTC
Archibald Thistlewaite III wrote:
What is 'the island'?


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399201/
A man goes on the run after he discovers that he is actually a "harvestable being", and is being kept as a source of replacement parts, along with others, in a Utopian facility.

Apparently Helm no longer wants to harvest these people's clones.
Archibald Thistlewaite III
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Miners
#18 - 2013-03-28 16:25:41 UTC
Kimo Khan wrote:


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399201/
A man goes on the run after he discovers that he is actually a "harvestable being", and is being kept as a source of replacement parts, along with others, in a Utopian facility.

Apparently Helm no longer wants to harvest these people's clones.


That makes much more sense then The Island I managed to find.

User of 'Bumblefck's Luscious & Luminous Mustachio Wax'

browniesftw
Order of the Silver Dragons
Silver Dragonz
#19 - 2013-03-28 16:34:28 UTC
Kimo Khan wrote:
Archibald Thistlewaite III wrote:
What is 'the island'?


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399201/
A man goes on the run after he discovers that he is actually a "harvestable being", and is being kept as a source of replacement parts, along with others, in a Utopian facility.

Apparently Helm no longer wants to harvest these people's clones.

well, we are pretty defective. not sure how it effects them but it's amusing to say the least
Kimo Khan
The IN-Famous
#20 - 2013-03-28 17:42:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Kimo Khan
Archibald Thistlewaite III wrote:
What is 'the island'?

And now the serious answer to your question:

The island is about ~5 high sec systems surrounded by lowsec. The main systems being Eldulf, Orein, Horoka. There are 2 others but they do not have stations if I remember correctly. Anyway there are lvl 3-4 agents for Minmatar faction on the island as well as pretty good mining with access to lowsec nearby it makes for good roaming and lowsec operations with safe haven in high sec. Generally speaking it keeps much of the riffraff out since many high sec war decers won't cross the lowsec gap. This does not mean corps on the island do not get wardecced.

There are 2 other ones like it in Galentee space once near Amarr territory and another in Placid. There are others which are smaller.
123Next pageLast page