These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Filter out infantry chat

Author
Nagnor
The Happy Shooters
#1 - 2013-03-21 12:36:12 UTC
Currently the setting "Show Infantry" only effects the member list part of chats and disabling that option doesn't filter out chat messages sent by them. I consider this a defect and raised a defect report for it, but apparently the BugHunter team classifies this as per design and suggested that I raise a feature request for it by posting it here.

So here it is:

I want to be able to filter out chat messages sent by Infantry in channels (including/especially local), preferably using one single setting which also filters Infantry out of the Member List

Jint Hikaru
OffWorld Exploration Inc
#2 - 2013-03-21 12:44:45 UTC
Nothing against the Dust-Bunnies, but yes, fully support this idea.

Jint Hikaru - Miner / Salvager / Explorer / SpaceBum In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Drake Doe
88Th Tax Haven
#3 - 2013-03-21 12:57:38 UTC
As long as we can a pilot filter on Dust I support this

"The homogenization of EVE began when Gallente and Caldari started sharing a weapon system."---Vermaak Doe-- "Ohh squabbles ohh I love my dust trolls like watching an episode of Maury with less " Is he my Dad " but more of " My Neighbor took a dump on my lawn " good episode! pops more corn" ---Evernub--