These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[video] - Second attempt

Author
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2013-03-04 14:18:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Aznwithbeard
Hello all,

Just figured I would post the latest attempt at video making/editing - Grabbed a few fraps this week and figured I'd make another short video.

- join the channel "OMGROFLSTOMP PUB" to talk about fittings, suggestions, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ZJyvwjPt4

Ships flown, talos, thorax, cyclone, incurusus, tormentor, faction probe, talwar, rupture, atron

Music:

Eddie Money - Take me home tonight
In This moment -*****
Plummet - Damaged

You can check out my first video here

OMGROFLSTOMP

"We sort of mean business 75% of the time"

Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2013-03-04 22:57:49 UTC
Nice vid Azn, liked the cyclone fights, also faction probe :O win!
Northern Coalition.
#3 - 2013-03-05 00:41:34 UTC
I really enjoyed it.
#4 - 2013-03-05 04:47:35 UTC
Nice vid

Oderint Dum Metuant

#5 - 2013-03-05 13:12:21 UTC
I enjoyed the vid, some cruiser and BC next to the frigs (that i'm not such a fan of).
People gonna complaint that you indicate the loki of others and not yours if you put your loki link under the opponents name ;)

Also something a bit frustrating on some vid are the lack of infos concerning friends fielded or any help.

Anyway, i did not saw your first vid, but this one look pretty good, and music is nice!

Hope we'll see more then,

thx for sharing
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2013-03-06 00:47:46 UTC
many thanks for the positive feedback guys!

OMGROFLSTOMP

"We sort of mean business 75% of the time"

#7 - 2013-03-07 00:37:00 UTC
Getting better, Azn.

I really enjoyed the music in this one, too!
#8 - 2013-03-07 01:17:07 UTC
Stepping away from FW banter I actually enjoyed some of it. The Ihub bit was funny and something I would have enjoyed doing myself.

That said some parts did feel a little odd to add. The talos gank was basically a twin talos gank on an SFI and warp out before his mates arrived. I know it feels good to have pulled off that kind of thing, however as someone watching it there is little to get excited over. I know it may feel like I would say that as we are sworn deadly space enemies but I think you devalued the actual skillful bits with some filler basically.

On the whole though keep it up, once you get some slick editing skills you could make a nice propoganda video :D