These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

• • WaKE Inc. • • Seeking Wormhole Pilots, General Explorers. All careers welcome.

Author
Helgrind Wolf
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1 - 2013-02-27 08:18:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Helgrind Wolf
WaKe Inc is currently seeking new and old players to join their ranks in PVE, PVP, Exploration and the general pew pew action!

We offer many services to new recruits

-Voice communications (Mumble)

-New pilot friendly! We take time to help and guide newer players into successfully blowing other players up :D

-Veteran pilot friendly! Already have the know-how and looking for a fun bunch to enjoy the game with? WaKe and its alliance are always active and ready for fun

-WH Roams and Personal WH access. Along with squeezing and poking about in random wormholes.

-Weekly low-sec to null-sec roams! Join in the fun of venturing into lower security zones and firing away at pretty expensive ships!

-Ship Replacement Plan! Did you lose that pretty and expensive ship in the last roam? WaKe will help you recover it!

Contact me any way you want, I play this game a lot!
Or you want to, you can join the Wake Recruitment channel and wait for one of us to pop in, our recruiters are Roo has Arrived, Xavier Ravenstone, Helgrind Wolf, and Sir William Thatcher . Any of these pilots can help you out.

We are a fun and close knit group and get intense at times.

Wolf.
Helgrind Wolf
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2013-02-28 06:10:57 UTC
bumpy Mc Bumperson woof. Lol
Helgrind Wolf
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#3 - 2013-03-01 05:59:22 UTC
I like to woof. True fact.
Helgrind Wolf
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2013-03-02 07:06:28 UTC
A friendly bump to the top.
Helgrind Wolf
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5 - 2013-03-11 21:26:06 UTC
let it be bumped~~!
Helgrind Wolf
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2013-03-12 23:03:22 UTC
LET US GO TO THE TOP!
Helgrind Wolf
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2013-03-13 20:02:56 UTC
Lets have a fancy bumb this time... eve should have top hats.
Helgrind Wolf
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#8 - 2013-03-14 20:46:29 UTC
THOU SHALL BE BUMPED!
Helgrind Wolf
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#9 - 2013-03-15 20:37:27 UTC
Its a great day outside, PLAY EVE.. haha :D na have fun everyone.
Helgrind Wolf
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#10 - 2013-03-17 22:34:18 UTC
Lets have a great saint patty's day everyone :D
Roo has arrived
WaKE Inc
#11 - 2013-03-18 03:04:32 UTC
Bump that a**!!!!

vade mecum veritatem fratribus testari. vexilla regis prodeunt inferni. vi veri universum vivus vici. veni, vidi, vici. **"**Go with me to bear witness to the truth in brotherhood. Forth go the banners of the king of hell. By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe. I came, I saw, I conquered."

Xavier Ravenstone
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#12 - 2013-03-18 03:04:47 UTC
We've got it all. Great times. No fucks given. Bring the Love and we will return it my brothers!!
Roo has arrived
WaKE Inc
#13 - 2013-03-18 18:38:39 UTC
Be boping bump!

vade mecum veritatem fratribus testari. vexilla regis prodeunt inferni. vi veri universum vivus vici. veni, vidi, vici. **"**Go with me to bear witness to the truth in brotherhood. Forth go the banners of the king of hell. By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe. I came, I saw, I conquered."

Helgrind Wolf
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#14 - 2013-03-19 03:36:31 UTC
Had a great saint patty's day drunken op and even got to laugh at fail awaxer in a buddys corp.

Good times.
Wolf.
Roo has arrived
WaKE Inc
#15 - 2013-03-19 12:30:42 UTC
Why the space pirate cross the Galaxy?
To get to the other side!!!
Ba dum Bump! Bear

Helgrind Wolf
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#16 - 2013-03-20 03:43:17 UTC
He crossed to give me all his booty!
Roo has arrived
WaKE Inc
#17 - 2013-03-20 05:35:32 UTC
BA DUM BUMP!!

Helgrind Wolf
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#18 - 2013-03-21 03:23:43 UTC
bump it hard Twisted
Roo has arrived
WaKE Inc
#19 - 2013-03-21 13:40:19 UTC
It's a bumpy road to the top

Roo has arrived
WaKE Inc
#20 - 2013-03-21 21:06:55 UTC
*fist bump*

123Next pageLast page