These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Chitsa Jason for CSM8. Wormholes, Merc Contracts, New players, POSes

First post
Author
Frying Doom
#141 - 2013-04-14 12:00:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Frying Doom
Chitsa Jason wrote:
We got the mail!!!

Only thing is it doesn't mention the closing date for the elections but it is really nice to see CCP getting off there butts and promote the CSM.

If they don't go past last years percentage after all of this, they really need to scrap the STV system. With this amount of publicity we should be pushing 30%

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Eve Midnight
Perkone
Caldari State
#142 - 2013-04-14 17:30:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Eve Midnight
You got my vote Buddy, my 1st preference. Choose the Talocan dude second preference Ugh maybe he can fix wh too, I'm sure you would do better though Big smile.

Fix WH's & Poses and I'll move back in :)

VOTE Kasparas Jasiukenas!!!!!
Chitsa Jason
Bite me inc.
#143 - 2013-04-15 21:17:56 UTC
Eve Midnight wrote:
You got my vote Buddy, my 1st preference. Choose the Talocan dude second preference Ugh maybe he can fix wh too, I'm sure you would do better though Big smile.

Fix WH's & Poses and I'll move back in :)

VOTE Kasparas Jasiukenas!!!!!


Thank you for your vote old buddy!

Burn the land and boil the sea You can't take the sky from me

Alekseyev Karrde
Capitalist Army
Streamfleet
#144 - 2013-04-15 21:25:17 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Chitsa Jason wrote:
We got the mail!!!


If they don't go past last years percentage after all of this, they really need to scrap the STV system. With this amount of publicity we should be pushing 30%

Considering last year's election was on the back of the Summer of Rage I think CSM6's turnout would be a more realistic minimum measure. If it doesnt break CSM6 election turn out, that's pretty ****.

Now it SHOULD break CSM7 turnout to keep the streak going of every election increasing turnout since CSM4's election. But I am concerned it might not happen due to last year's unusual circumstances.

If the turnout lands in between CSM6 and CSM7, I'd say it's par for the course, neither impressive improvement or abject failure.

Alek the Kidnapper, Hero of the CSM

Chitsa Jason
Bite me inc.
#145 - 2013-04-15 21:39:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Chitsa Jason
Alekseyev Karrde wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Chitsa Jason wrote:
We got the mail!!!


If they don't go past last years percentage after all of this, they really need to scrap the STV system. With this amount of publicity we should be pushing 30%

Considering last year's election was on the back of the Summer of Rage I think CSM6's turnout would be a more realistic minimum measure. If it doesnt break CSM6 election turn out, that's pretty ****.

Now it SHOULD break CSM7 turnout to keep the streak going of every election increasing turnout since CSM4's election. But I am concerned it might not happen due to last year's unusual circumstances.

If the turnout lands in between CSM6 and CSM7, I'd say it's par for the course, neither impressive improvement or abject failure.


I think we should consider the change of the system as well as the change of the whole political characters who are going for CSM. Two Step or The Mittani were hugely charismatic and able to raise null sec or wormhole space. It is only natural that in this quasi political party system the vote count is going to go down as people are not so driven to vote for the icons. I think and I hope that in this election people going to try to vote for the ideas and the representation.

Burn the land and boil the sea You can't take the sky from me

RomulanScum
Viperfleet Inc.
Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
#146 - 2013-04-16 19:01:41 UTC
Voted for w-space 5.
And so should everyone reading this!
kyrieee
Snuff Box
Snuffed Out
#147 - 2013-04-27 17:39:34 UTC
Grats Chitsa :)
Frying Doom
#148 - 2013-04-27 23:00:51 UTC
Congratulations

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Chitsa Jason
Bite me inc.
#149 - 2013-04-28 04:21:31 UTC
Thank you everyone!! Now I am going to answer those gazillions of mails i have in my inbox

Burn the land and boil the sea You can't take the sky from me

Rhavas
Noble Sentiments
Second Empire.
#150 - 2013-04-28 06:32:02 UTC
Congratulations, Chitsa! Great victory for the wormholers to get two on.

Author of Interstellar Privateer Shattered Planets, Wormholes and Game Commentary

Casirio
TunDraGon
Shadow Cartel
#151 - 2013-04-28 20:32:56 UTC
Rhavas wrote:
Congratulations, Chitsa! Great victory for the wormholers to get two on.


this. Congrats Chitsa, you were my number one vote and I know you will bring a great wealth of w-space knowledge and a great personality to CSM 8. Make us proud !