These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

PC/WTS 22mil SP Character - WITHDRAWN

Author
Jester Chasim
Universal Exports.
#1 - 2013-01-09 00:14:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Jester Chasim
  • Looking to sell this character:

• http://eveboard.com/pilot/Jester_Chasim

Have been away from the game for a while and looking to shift a few alts I don't need anymore

Interested in a Price Check primarily, will sell for the right price. There is also 1 attribute remap available.

in the mean time, what skills should I be training to increase the value a little? The game has changed a lot in the last 18 months!
    Jester Chasim
    Universal Exports.
    #2 - 2013-01-10 17:26:38 UTC
    Mr Bump.
    Alana Talvanen
    Science and Trade Institute
    Caldari State
    #3 - 2013-01-11 11:46:01 UTC
    Unfortunately you have mixed Dps, scanning and mining skills , so value is never going to be good .

As a pvp/pve character i wouldnt pay more than 3 bill , and also as a miner prolly about he same . If your lucky you might get a buyer that wants all of the skill sets you have trained .

Most buyers want a focused character not a jack of all trades .

I'd keep it and use it in a wormhole where all those skills are usefull , but train up those pve/pvp skills and nothing else ( ie Tengu )
    Porkcrackle Kanjus
    Caldari Provisions
    Caldari State
    #4 - 2013-01-11 11:56:11 UTC
    Alana Talvanen wrote:
    Unfortunately you have mixed Dps, scanning and mining skills , so value is never going to be good .

As a pvp/pve character i wouldnt pay more than 3 bill , and also as a miner prolly about he same . If your lucky you might get a buyer that wants all of the skill sets you have trained .

Most buyers want a focused character not a jack of all trades .

I'd keep it and use it in a wormhole where all those skills are usefull , but train up those pve/pvp skills and nothing else ( ie Tengu )

lucky you have a little of what i am looking for

3 Bill

contact via Evemail
    Slaab
    Brutor Tribe
    Minmatar Republic
    #5 - 2013-01-11 12:00:39 UTC
    whilst the points made are true, dont even think about selling him for near that preice, regardless of his wild training you SHOULD not sell for less than 4.5/5bill

Dont think because he isn't focussed he aint worth somet, like someone said this toon would sit fairly well in wormhole, of course if you really wanna consider the 3bill, then i will offer 3.5 but dont moan when you see him being resold in 4/6weeks for a couple of billion more :)

Just hold him if you wanna hold him for say 8/10 weeks just tidy up some core skills, focus possible on t3
    Alana Talvanen
    Science and Trade Institute
    Caldari State
    #6 - 2013-01-11 14:24:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Alana Talvanen
    unless your desperate for isk , 20 mill sp is worth 8 bill min . Bide your time train up t3 skills and bc/bs skills, he has the makings of an awesome wh pilot .

In its current stae with the right buyer with wh's in mind 6 bill is a very good offer .

Also how many remaps have you got left ? As it will need 2 to get this toon up to scratch in the medium term.
    DasSoul Mikakka
    Polish Swarm Holding
    #7 - 2013-01-11 14:29:17 UTC
    4b B/O online now
    Blondie Amelana
    The CodeX Alliance Executive Holdings Corporation
    The CodeX Alliance
    #8 - 2013-01-11 16:42:51 UTC
    4.2 b
    Jester Chasim
    Universal Exports.
    #9 - 2013-01-11 16:56:33 UTC
    Some good advice, thanks.

I do find myself inclined to agree with Alana Talvanen, skillpoints are still worth money, something that is clear from researching on the forums a little bit as well.

I will focus on some core skills, and move towards T3, as it appears to be fairly fotm. Then I will re-sell.

CHARACTER WITHDRAWN FROM SALE
    DasSoul Mikakka
    Polish Swarm Holding
    #10 - 2013-01-11 17:03:29 UTC  |  Edited by: DasSoul Mikakka
    edit*