These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Hey CCP can you guys lower the Uedama response time for Concord?

First post
Author
Riddick Liddell
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-11-21 17:37:30 UTC
As you have no plans of stopping the Goon, fail fit I-Win button from stomping freighters and because they don't pod people there won't be any kill rights on them, I was thinking.

After the patch, I might start up a trial account and sit on a gate in Uedama with a Sebo fit Velator and farm bounties. If I can get a shot in before Concord show up, it should put me on the bounty pay out system. I want to see if I can make enough in 3 weeks to buy a Plex.

6 to 8 bounty pay outs per freighter, 12 freighters a day, that's 72 bounty pay outs a day.
Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#2 - 2012-11-21 17:39:31 UTC
Sebo cata

more guns

The Drake is a Lie

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#3 - 2012-11-21 17:42:41 UTC
Why would you need that?

By the way, there will be killrights on them.
Riddick Liddell
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-11-21 17:44:27 UTC
Xercodo wrote:
Sebo cata

more guns

I might try a Thrasher. Better scan res. I don't need to deliver a lot of damage.
Wivabel
Ladies on top
#5 - 2012-11-21 17:47:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Wivabel
Riddick Liddell wrote:
As you have no plans of stopping the Goon, fail fit I-Win button from stomping freighters and because they don't pod people there won't be any kill rights on them, I was thinking.

After the patch, I might start up a trial account and sit on a gate in Uedama with a Sebo fit Velator and farm bounties. If I can get a shot in before Concord show up, it should put me on the bounty pay out system. I want to see if I can make enough in 3 weeks to buy a Plex.

6 to 8 bounty pay outs per freighter, 12 freighters a day, that's 72 bounty pay outs a day.

Doing anything in highsec against another player that spawns concord will create kill rights ffs. Poding not ship kills will give kill rights in lowsec. Goons as an alliance will likely have a bounty on them so you could feasibly make money shooting goons as soon as they go flashy for shooting that freighter or maybe you could even try to activate the kill rights they will have on them and kill em before they suicide said freighter. This may take some planning on your part meaning it will likely not happen because if you are to lazy to read dev blogs and understand the mechanics you likely do not have the skill to be able to best the highsec goons/insert other random entity here.

Wivabel

PS please read dev blogs and other sources and educate yourself on the game mechanics before you spew random nonsense ok thanks bye.

I am not sure if I am going to log in anymore.......

Imports Plus
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-11-21 17:50:20 UTC
Hey if we're asking for deliberate and specific customization and shaping of the game to help ourselves personally I have some requests!!
Riddick Liddell
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2012-11-21 18:22:40 UTC
Wivabel wrote:
Riddick Liddell wrote:

Doing anything in highsec against another player that spawns concord will create kill rights ffs. Poding not ship kills will give kill rights in lowsec. Goons as an alliance will likely have a bounty on them so you could feasibly make money shooting goons as soon as they go flashy for shooting that freighter or maybe you could even try to activate the kill rights they will have on them and kill em before they suicide said freighter. This may take some planning on your part meaning it will likely not happen because if you are to lazy to read dev blogs and understand the mechanics you likely do not have the skill to be able to best the highsec goons/insert other random entity here.

Wivabel

PS please read dev blogs and other sources and educate yourself on the game mechanics before you spew random nonsense ok thanks bye.

The rage and abrasive vitriol runs deep in this Goon alt.

15 minute kill rights won't be of any use to us and they sure as hell won't save the freighter. Pod kills give 30 day kill rights. The rest are worthless smoke.

Yusef Yeasef Yosef
Doomheim
#8 - 2012-11-21 18:24:37 UTC
Imports Plus wrote:
Hey if we're asking for deliberate and specific customization and shaping of the game to help ourselves personally I have some requests!!

The Goons got there ahead of you.
Galaxy Pig
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#9 - 2012-11-21 18:29:28 UTC
Imports Plus wrote:

Bigger boobs for your avatar?

Highsec is owned by players now. Systems 0.5-1.0 are New Order Territory. All miners and other residents of Highsec must obey The Code. Mining without a permit is dangerous and harmful to the EVE community. See www.MinerBumping.com

Roll Sizzle Beef
Space Mutiny
#10 - 2012-11-21 18:30:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Roll Sizzle Beef
Riddick Liddell wrote:

15 minute kill rights won't be of any use to us and they sure as hell won't save the freighter. Pod kills give 30 day kill rights. The rest are worthless smoke.

Ignorant ramblings run deep in this NPC alt of a NPC corp player.
Ship death in high is a 30 day kill right. Which can be sold to anyone for a 15 min suspect timer in which anyone can kill them.
Riddick Liddell
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2012-11-21 18:31:26 UTC
Roll Sizzle Beef wrote:
Riddick Liddell wrote:

Ignorant ramblings run deep in this NPC alt of a NPC corp player.

U mad?
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#12 - 2012-11-21 18:32:28 UTC
Riddick Liddell wrote:

Why should CCP stop the freighter ganking by the GSF? the tools to counter them are already in the game, it's just that most are too damn lazy or unimaginative to use them.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

ISD TYPE40
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2012-11-21 18:36:18 UTC
Forum Rules wrote:

7. Trolling is prohibited.
Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the players. Posts of this nature are disruptive and do not contribute to the sense of community we want for our forums.

Thread locked for breaching the above rule - ISD Type40.

[b]ISD Type40 Lt. Commander Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department[/b]