These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

CCP Eterne and CCP Falcon appreciation thread!

First post
Author
James 315
Experimental Fun Times Corp RELOADED
CODE.
#1 - 2012-11-20 02:29:00 UTC
I would like to take this opportunity to focus the EVE community's attention on the contributions made by CCP Eterne and CCP Falcon. They have only been on the Community Team for a little over a month, but they have already made their presence felt. The courage and discernment they have shown in recent days has put them on the map.

I am confident that my fellow EVE players will join me in taking a short break from trolling, spamming, and complaining about things so that we can give proper thanks to CCP Eterne and CCP Falcon for the vital, vital work they do.

Let us all raise a glass of our preferred beverages at this time! Smile
Galaxy Pig
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#2 - 2012-11-20 02:48:09 UTC
March on soldiers of awesome. o/

Highsec is owned by players now. Systems 0.5-1.0 are New Order Territory. All miners and other residents of Highsec must obey The Code. Mining without a permit is dangerous and harmful to the EVE community. See www.MinerBumping.com

Jimmy Gunsmythe
Sebiestor Tribe
#3 - 2012-11-20 02:54:21 UTC
I'm pretty sure they can wash their own junk, guys. With a wash towel at that.

John Hancock

Some Rando
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-11-20 03:03:39 UTC
Thank you for your service, forum heroes!

CCP has no sense of humour.

Zero Audier
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-11-20 03:45:47 UTC
James 315 wrote:
I would like to take this opportunity to focus the EVE community's attention on the taking down of threads I don't like made by CCP Eterne and CCP Falcon. They have only been on the Community Team for a little over a month, but they have already made their presence felt. The courage and discernment they have shown in recent days has put them on the map.

I am confident that my fellow EVE players will join me in increasing the amount of trolling, spamming, and complaining about things so that we can give proper thanks to CCP Eterne and CCP Falcon for the vital, vital work they do.

Let us all raise a glass of our preferred miners tears at this time! Smile

Fixed it for ya.

Ritsum
Perkone
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-11-20 04:23:27 UTC
Your Noses are getting a little bit brown there just so you know.

Play EvE how you want to play it and do not let others dictate how you play. Evolve your playstyle to protect yourself from others! Even in "PVE", "PVP" is there, lurking in the shadows.

oldbutfeelingyoung
Perkone
Caldari State
#7 - 2012-11-20 04:28:43 UTC
James 315 wrote:

I am confident that my fellow EVE players will join me in taking a short break from trolling, spamming, and complaining .

Let us all raise a glass of our preferred beverages at this time! Smile

Are you serious?????

R.S.I2014

rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
#8 - 2012-11-20 04:53:07 UTC
So those two paid the tax exempting them from being trolled in the forum by you. Whats the big deal?

Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne

Mara Rinn
Cosmic Goo Convertor
#9 - 2012-11-20 05:02:38 UTC
I feel exactly the same way when the forum mods agree with me on a moderating decision.

I am happy for you that you managed to get a post locked or deleted that wasn't your own. Now that you have had real live forum success, let me assure you that after you have had this good feeling a few times you will become more mature and capable of handling the joy without having to drunkenly proclaim your conquest to all who will listen.

Remember this feeling next time you are the receiver of moderator loving.
Kara Vix
Perkone
Caldari State
#10 - 2012-11-20 05:17:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Kara Vix
The King of Clan Whiny Troll offers praise and suggests a break from trolling. This is the funny stuff that keeps me coming back to this forum. Your transparency aside, I doubt that you can pull CCP employees into your campaign with shallow flattery. Roll
KrakizBad
Section 8.
#11 - 2012-11-20 05:22:13 UTC
Huzzah, I will refrain from telling carebears what wastes of space they are for 10 min in their honor.
Zak Fey
KINAKKA.
#12 - 2012-11-20 05:46:56 UTC
Gratz to both CCP Eterne and CCP Falcon, I hope you enjoy smiting threads and fallacies for many more years!
Tubrug1
Meme Regime
#13 - 2012-11-20 07:33:43 UTC
In before lock...
Schmata Bastanold
In Boobiez We Trust
#14 - 2012-11-20 07:51:10 UTC
Cheers to CCP Eterne and CCP Falcon because... why the hell not Big smile

Invalid signature format

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#15 - 2012-11-20 07:59:17 UTC
Always nice to have bluebars willing to troll us back before they lock a threadBig smile
GallowsCalibrator
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2012-11-20 08:33:56 UTC
baltec1 wrote:
Always nice to have bluebars willing to troll us back before they lock a threadBig smile

Yeah, gives a warm and fuzzy feeling.

:hifive: to Falcon and Eterne here.
Rordan D'Kherr
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#17 - 2012-11-20 08:43:45 UTC
Weird, I am agreeing to James 315.

Because of Eterne. Oh wait...

Don't be scared, because being afk is not a crime.

Inquisitor Kitchner
The Executives
Executive Outcomes
#18 - 2012-11-20 09:46:42 UTC
ohsevens meights

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Max Doobie
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#19 - 2012-11-20 09:59:24 UTC

I like how this BS thread is allowed, but any sort of thread criticizing them, no matter how polite, gets locked.

SaKoil
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2012-11-20 10:05:04 UTC
Cheers CCP Eterne and CCP Falcon!
123Next page