These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

paysafecard plex problem. has it happened to any1?

Author
Paranoch
Militaris Industries
Northern Coalition.
#1 - 2012-11-12 19:44:18 UTC
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, if not, feel free to move it to that right place :S

I'm rather new to eve and just found 20€ in the midle of one of my books and decided to put them in a plex.
I use paysafe card to buy my sub and tried to use it aswell to buy a plex.
But it's not working, I enter the code in the paysafe card site and although in that site it says that the transfers has been made sucessfully i dont get redirected back to eve acc management and i get a email warning me that the transfer failed.

The paysafe card is ofc empty. at least for 2 hours (because the payment shows as in transit and after 2ish hours it resets the balance to that code).

I've already sent a request to eve supp, but would like to know if it has happened to any1...
Paranoch
Militaris Industries
Northern Coalition.
#2 - 2012-11-13 08:53:52 UTC
no one? .(
Loed Kane
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#3 - 2012-11-13 09:11:07 UTC
i would suggest contacting some one from ccp, they will probably tell you to contact some one from the paysafe. anyway tho contact ccp first.
J'Poll
MUSE LLP
RAZOR Alliance
#4 - 2012-11-13 10:25:44 UTC
Loed Kane wrote:
i would suggest contacting some one from ccp, they will probably tell you to contact some one from the paysafe. anyway tho contact ccp first.

^ This. Petition it and a GM will be able to answer it for you and what is wrong and how to avoid it again.

Other then that, Welcome to EVE.

Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy

Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded

Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club