These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Alliance Tournament Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Member list

First post
Author
Cas Mania
We - are peaceful people
#1 - 2012-10-28 22:21:55 UTC
Now that registration is closed I can no longer view the team member list. I don't remember if I added someone in time or not and I would like to know how to view my official team member list.
CCP Dolan
C C P
C C P Alliance
#2 - 2012-10-28 23:08:59 UTC
We will fix this ASAP.

CCP Dolan | Community Representative

Twitter: @CCPDolan

Gooby pls

Salpun
Global Telstar Federation Offices
Masters of Flying Objects
#3 - 2012-10-28 23:25:46 UTC
CCP Dolan wrote:
We will fix this ASAP.

Any chance you know when the updated community web page will be up for us to comment on? Wiki realy needs work.

If i dont know something about EVE. I check https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/ISK_The_Guide

See you around the universe.

luckyccs
That Hole Over There
#4 - 2012-10-29 21:52:04 UTC
CCP Dolan wrote:
We will fix this ASAP.

how soon is ASAP?
Tyrus Tenebros
State War Academy
Caldari State
#5 - 2012-10-30 20:43:57 UTC
luckyccs wrote:
CCP Dolan wrote:
We will fix this ASAP.

how soon is ASAP?

This.
CCP Dolan
C C P
C C P Alliance
#6 - 2012-10-31 10:48:00 UTC
If team captains need their member lists, they can send in a petition to the community team and I will make sure they get it within the day. This is obviously not optimal, but it's not within my programming power to make changes to the site, so this is the fastest way.

Gooby pls

Boiglio
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2012-11-01 04:44:13 UTC
No way for non-team captains to confirm/deny directly that they have been placed on a team? Especially when we had no ability to interact with the process? That seems...odd. Sloppy, and odd.
CCP Dolan
C C P
C C P Alliance
#8 - 2012-11-01 09:58:43 UTC
Boiglio wrote:
No way for non-team captains to confirm/deny directly that they have been placed on a team? Especially when we had no ability to interact with the process? That seems...odd. Sloppy, and odd.

This is the first time we have used a new system and there are obviously going to be some hiccups. If you have any questions just send in a petition to the community team and hopefully I can gather the details you need.

Gooby pls

Boiglio
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-11-03 00:00:01 UTC
Thanks so much for the response. Is there anywhere in particular that we should be watching for updates and more information besides this Eve Alliance Tournament Discussion forum?

All my best,

Boiglio Cool

CCP Dolan wrote:
Boiglio wrote:

This is the first time we have used a new system and there are obviously going to be some hiccups. If you have any questions just send in a petition to the community team and hopefully I can gather the details you need.

CCP Dolan
C C P
C C P Alliance
#10 - 2012-11-03 19:02:49 UTC
Important information will be put out in a Dev Blog and will be updated on the NEO website.

Gooby pls