These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

New service being offered: Free mutual wars vs RvB

Author
Mulgen
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-10-16 21:25:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Mulgen
Hello, this is a simple service that will be offering mutual wars to both "RvB - Red Federation" and "RvB - Blue Republic" for FREE...

(we do ask for donations/tips to help out tho, we do not require it)

How?

if your an corporation

you simply join our alliance, the waiting period is 24 hours (the time it takes to join) once you are apart of the alliance you simply leave, so the entire process takes no more than 25 hours Max. After you leave the alliance, you will have your own nice mutual wars vs. RvB


if your an alliance

we have a corp that also has both wars on it, all you do is accept the corp into your alliance and after the 24 hour waiting period, presto you have your own free wars vs. RvB



why mutual wars?

for those that do not know, if you are the "defender" in a mutual war (if you use this service you will be) YOU will be the sole decider of when the war is over, a mutual war locks in the aggressor FOREVER (or until the defender decides to release them)

AND....having A mutual war cost you NOTHING, you can run it for 10 years and never pay a dime.


So why use this service?

A war vs. RvB - Red Federation cost you around 306 million ISK base, A WEEK
A war vs. RvB - Blue Republic cost you around 296 million ISK base, A WEEK

as of this moment RvB has 5489 members that almost exclusively reside in high sec space so you will NEVER be hard pressed to find someone to shoot at.

That is not bearing in mind that due to the current game mechanics your second war is +50 price of the base...

So if you were to wardec both red and blue right now, it would run you 652 million ISK A WEEK

with us? FREE, don't cost you a dime to run it for 10 years, or just one week

Only thing to bear in mind is once you cancel the mutual status the war still has to go on for the remainder of the week, after that week is up RvB can actually decide to PAY for the war for more weeks (remember, they are the aggressors)


How do I sign up?

because of current capability restrains we are as of this moment maxed at

2 Corporations per 24 hours
1 Alliance per 24 hours

If you wish to be added to the list, please evemail "Mulgen" with the following information

Alliance or corporation
Size in members

Why size? Because we will take priority for larger entities over random 1 man corps (but don't get me wrong, if the space is open we will give the wars to a thousand 1 man corps)

we do this so we can spread the most amount of war possible to as many people as possible

We will also give priority to people who give donations, why you ask? Because while this is a free service we like money (your lying if you say you don't)

KEY PART for corps

(YOU MUST BE THE CEO)
1. after sending the mail then go to your corporation tab, then click on "Alliances"
2. then in the new set of tabs that pop up go to "Rankings"
3. at the very bottom there will be a button called "Show All" , click it
4. now sort be date created and we should be very close to the top
5.right click on our name, hit apply

the reason i also require the mails is because there is no time stamp in the eve system for when corps apply, so no mail, no spot in line (don't know where to put ya)

DISCLAIMERS


WE ARE NOT A PART OF THE RED VS. BLUE GROUP
The Zerg Overmind
Rule Reversal
#2 - 2012-10-16 21:55:43 UTC
We endorse this here abuse of wardec mechanics
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#3 - 2012-10-16 23:46:27 UTC
You had better be careful. RvB are full of PvP-centric capsuleers and are a high-risk target. It's much easier to pick a mining corp and camp them into station for a week or two.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Mulgen
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2012-10-16 23:59:34 UTC
Lady Spank wrote:
You had better be careful. RvB are full of PvP-centric capsuleers and are a high-risk target. It's much easier to pick a mining corp and camp them into station for a week or two.


easier =/= more fun tho :P

mainly decided to offer it because we had our war vs RvB and when we opened it to allies there were like 3 new notifications minimum every day of people wanting in, but because of the minimum rising cost to hire per ally, we only took on a few.

was a fun war tho,
in the blue war we won in ships, 155 to 108 but lost in isk 8.4 to 9.7
in red war it was much more one sided, we won ships 164 to 18 and isk 5.8 to 1.9
(that's us+all allies)

a good hunk of our isk loses came from a few people losing big stupid stuff, (ex 3.6 in one loss vs blue) that's eve tho
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#5 - 2012-10-17 00:07:51 UTC
Sorry I was just joking. It's nice of you to spread the love around and I am glad you are enjoying yourself while doing so. Good luck!

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Mulgen
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2012-10-17 00:28:51 UTC
lol i just thought it right to explain why exactly I'm doin this
Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2012-10-17 09:38:11 UTC
Oh hell yeah.. I'm bringing in my one man corp.

"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

Tul Breetai
Impromptu Asset Requisition
#8 - 2012-10-17 10:12:00 UTC
Finally, some action!

There's nothing worse than an EVE player, generally considered to be top of the food chain in the MMO world, that cannot smacktalk with wit and coherency.

Tora Bushido
EVE Corporation 987654321-POP
The Marmite Collective
#9 - 2012-10-17 10:42:48 UTC
The Zerg Virus is spreading ....... yeh..... Twisted

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#10 - 2012-10-17 11:08:02 UTC
This Looks like fun.

I think I still have Director rights ^_^

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Ristlin Wakefield
Pentag Blade
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#11 - 2012-10-17 13:43:17 UTC
Alice Saki wrote:
This Looks like fun.

I think I still have Director rights ^_^


His likes.... Its over 9000!!!!

I have a lover, her name is EVE. I see her every night and all she asks in return is that I have a pilot's license.

Lady Ayeipsia
Perkone
Caldari State
#12 - 2012-10-17 14:26:20 UTC
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... More war targets. We can bring out the heavier toys. Plus this keeps most rvbers out of their expensive implants, so normal fights are a bit more even. Now if people will just come to play instead of camp trade hubs.
Mulgen
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2012-10-17 14:30:16 UTC
Lady Ayeipsia wrote:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... More war targets. We can bring out the heavier toys. Plus this keeps most rvbers out of their expensive implants, so normal fights are a bit more even. Now if people will just come to play instead of camp trade hubs.

if you truly feel that way spread the word, maybe if we can turn high sec into enough of a bloodbath they will fix these broken mechaics
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2012-10-17 15:22:27 UTC
Why would you want to ruin something that causes bloodbaths? :( If its causing mass murder, it cant be broken... right? RIGHT????
Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#15 - 2012-10-17 16:27:19 UTC
I approve of this service.

Member of the Pink Pony Killboard Padding Alliance

Mangala Solaris
Spectre Fleet Corporation
Spectre Fleet Alliance
#16 - 2012-10-17 17:25:01 UTC
Id also approve of it if:

1) It wasnt just your 4 man corp and some 1 man corps sitting in Jita/other hubs.
By now all the allies from the original war, that we declared for lol reasons, have gone, maybe to join this scheme and inherit a free war or maybe because they need to mission up more ships before they do. So please by all means demonstrate how broken this mechanic is, but at least get some actual targets for RvB that actually come to our space (Blue Rep loves you for getting Marmite back to fight them I know that much!).

2) You got your kill/isk numbers correct in your earlier post.

Quote:
was a fun war tho,
in the blue war we won in ships, 155 to 108 but lost in isk 8.4 to 9.7
in red war it was much more one sided, we won ships 164 to 18 and isk 5.8 to 1.9
(that's us+all allies)


Blue (and this is ongoing tbh as you are back in purple legion form): 133 killed to 317 lost. 30b killed to 14.8b lost.

Red (and this is ongoing tbh as you are back in purple legion form): 33 killed to 164 lost. 13.5b killed to 5.5b lost.

Im counting everyone who allied with you after the 25th September in both the Red & Blue wars. BEA's, General TSO's, Marmite, Happy Hour, German Freakshow etc etc (Before you say it, yes I am anal about figures, even if I dont real care hugely about my own KB stats!)

But yes, anything that saves us money for decs I am sure will be loved, and if along the way it shows a broken mechanic for what it is, then all the better for eve tbh.

Mulgen
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#17 - 2012-10-17 17:37:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Mulgen
Mangala Solaris wrote:
Id also approve of it if:

1) It wasnt just your 4 man corp and some 1 man corps sitting in Jita/other hubs.
By now all the allies from the original war, that we declared for lol reasons, have gone, maybe to join this scheme and inherit a free war or maybe because they need to mission up more ships before they do. So please by all means demonstrate how broken this mechanic is, but at least get some actual targets for RvB that actually come to our space (Blue Rep loves you for getting Marmite back to fight them I know that much!).

2) You got your kill/isk numbers correct in your earlier post.

Quote:
was a fun war tho,
in the blue war we won in ships, 155 to 108 but lost in isk 8.4 to 9.7
in red war it was much more one sided, we won ships 164 to 18 and isk 5.8 to 1.9
(that's us+all allies)


Blue (and this is ongoing tbh as you are back in purple legion form): 133 killed to 317 lost. 30b killed to 14.8b lost.

Red (and this is ongoing tbh as you are back in purple legion form): 33 killed to 164 lost. 13.5b killed to 5.5b lost.

Im counting everyone who allied with you after the 25th September in both the Red & Blue wars. BEA's, General TSO's, Marmite, Happy Hour, German Freakshow etc etc (Before you say it, yes I am anal about figures, even if I dont real care hugely about my own KB stats!)

But yes, anything that saves us money for decs I am sure will be loved, and if along the way it shows a broken mechanic for what it is, then all the better for eve tbh.



you sure? i just copy pasted what it showed me in eve because it shows all of our allies

edit: also the reason all the allies are gone is because when you make a war mutual and/or make an alliance when you have allies, it gets rid of all the allies (mutual making it where you can't get any more, with alliance you can of course) as we did both, no allies

and i can't force people to want to do it :P, just offering it to anyone that does...hell if you want someone to fight you know, tell em to mail me lol
Cameron Zero
Red Federation
#18 - 2012-10-17 18:28:54 UTC
Mulgen wrote:
you sure? i just copy pasted what it showed me in eve because it shows all of our allies

edit: also the reason all the allies are gone is because when you make a war mutual and/or make an alliance when you have allies, it gets rid of all the allies (mutual making it where you can't get any more, with alliance you can of course) as we did both, no allies

and i can't force people to want to do it :P, just offering it to anyone that does...hell if you want someone to fight you know, tell em to mail me lol


Considering Mangala is a wizard at killboard stuffs, I'd be pretty surprised if he weren't sure about those stats.

;)

I also wholeheartedly approve this service if it means more targets, though would rather those targets not be the station-humping, trade hub camping sorts, but the sort which actually come looking for kills.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. …"

Mangala Solaris
Spectre Fleet Corporation
Spectre Fleet Alliance
#19 - 2012-10-17 18:41:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Mangala Solaris
Mulgen wrote:




you sure? i just copy pasted what it showed me in eve because it shows all of our allies




Yes, I ignore the ingame reports and go on what my carefully tended killboards say, as Cam says its my "thing" ;)

And we in RvB have ally issues between red and blue so in this case we had to do a lot of cross deccing as we didnt inherit the same allies, hence my report being more complete than the in-game one.

But either way, the dec on your corp, brought RvB a few fun 3rd parties and a few less fun, more "lol pvp = camp hubs" parties. Marmite are fun, general tsos were fun, and you guys had your moments too from what I saw.
Mulgen
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2012-10-17 18:57:14 UTC
Mangala Solaris wrote:
Mulgen wrote:




you sure? i just copy pasted what it showed me in eve because it shows all of our allies




Yes, I ignore the ingame reports and go on what my carefully tended killboards say, as Cam says its my "thing" ;)

And we in RvB have ally issues between red and blue so in this case we had to do a lot of cross deccing as we didnt inherit the same allies, hence my report being more complete than the in-game one.

But either way, the dec on your corp, brought RvB a few fun 3rd parties and a few less fun, more "lol pvp = camp hubs" parties. Marmite are fun, general tsos were fun, and you guys had your moments too from what I saw.


ya through the whole ally thing we discovered a very stupid feature that we were not aware of (hence the odd placement of our allies) apparently a corp/alliance can only have allied status to one war per alliance/corp.

also as far as your reason "They flip our cans, we shoot them in the face" , to be fair we never flipped a can, y'all stole OUR ammo from OUR cans :P
12Next page