These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Possibly looking for a new corp.

Author
Rath Kelbore
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-10-13 19:10:18 UTC
The corp I've been in the last bit has died out, after which I've taken a couple month break. Now I"m possibly looking at getting back into the game.

54m SP

Proficient in the majority of subcaps.

I'm not horrible at PVP, usually.

I can be very active(if I feel like it) in the US TZ's. After work and on weekends of course. PST.

TS/Vent/whatever.

I will be drunk sometimes.

I'm looking for:

Something easy. I don't want something that requires a big commitment, at first anyways. If I'm having fun and feel the need I may contribute more effort as time goes on.

I do not want SOV space. Too much of PITA. I'm ok with NPC null. I'm not a huge fan of going -10 but I can if it's fun. I just hate having to get ships moved around whilst being -10.

High sec is ok too, as long as there's a reasonable amount of PVP going on. I haven't run missions or anything like that in a long time but I'm not totally against doing it a bit.

Decent, fun to fly with FC's. I don't care if your Sun Tzu but it'd be nice if you have some idea of what you are doing. Fun to fly with being the most important part. I don't care to listen to a raging 12 year old girl/boy on comms.

Mature members. I've only run into an issue once with this so I'm not too worried. EVE tends to have more mature players in general, at least in my experience.

That's all I've got for now, I'll update the post with answers to any questions. Please respond here, if you feel the need to eve mail me(which is ok i spose)make sure you at least make a post saying you've evemailed me.

Thank you.

I plan on living forever.......so far, so good.

Viscount Hood
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-10-13 19:11:19 UTC
Gallivanting Travel Company is a medium PVE corp. We operate around Caldari space with access to wormhole and null space.
Our goals are to make isk and have fun without commitment.

We have busy working lives and aim to organise group wide activities on weekends. we do have a policy of sharing any rewards we gain during group activities.

We are looking for PVE'ers who like to run missions, pve, mine and join in group activities at their own pace in their own time.

We are not looking for trial accounts,
We are predominately EU based but do have some US timezone players

What is on offer for you:

Group PVE Missions, Exploration and mining and pvp as and when
Incursions,
Level 4 missions
wormhole ops
Null sec access
Shared rewards - bounties, Loyalty Points, Mission payments, and loot & mineral sales (split evenly).
Full gang bonus support with gang implants.
Opportunities to help with the corp organisation.

specific skill books if you need them
We can give advise on your skill plans.

Corp Hanger access after your trial is over
Maximum skilled refining service available.
Orca and freighter available.

On joining us you will get a trial to see how you fit in and for you to see if you like us.

Feel free to message me with any questions or join channel: Moocher

Viscount Hood

extra stuff.

Eve is a big game and its about finding the path that is right for you

Rath Kelbore
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-10-13 20:10:40 UTC
Viscount Hood wrote:
Gallivanting Travel Company is a medium PVE corp. We operate around Caldari space with access to wormhole and null space.
Our goals are to make isk and have fun without commitment.

We have busy working lives and aim to organise group wide activities on weekends. we do have a policy of sharing any rewards we gain during group activities.

We are looking for PVE'ers who like to run missions, pve, mine and join in group activities at their own pace in their own time.

We are not looking for trial accounts,
We are predominately EU based but do have some US timezone players

What is on offer for you:

Group PVE Missions, Exploration and mining and pvp as and when
Incursions,
Level 4 missions
wormhole ops
Null sec access
Shared rewards - bounties, Loyalty Points, Mission payments, and loot & mineral sales (split evenly).
Full gang bonus support with gang implants.
Opportunities to help with the corp organisation.

specific skill books if you need them
We can give advise on your skill plans.

Corp Hanger access after your trial is over
Maximum skilled refining service available.
Orca and freighter available.

On joining us you will get a trial to see how you fit in and for you to see if you like us.

Feel free to message me with any questions or join channel: Moocher

Viscount Hood

extra stuff.

Eve is a big game and its about finding the path that is right for you

No PVP then?

I plan on living forever.......so far, so good.