These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

[UNITY] RFS Kuvan's Breach: Oddelulf bound

Author
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D
Ushra'Khan
#1 - 2012-09-28 11:48:20 UTC  |  Edited by: DeT Resprox
The camera drone hovered, focusing on the cloaked figure of DeT Resprox as he peered through the windows into the docking bays below. The Tribal Liberation station in Eszur was far busier with traffic than was the norm, passenger shuttles and carrier drones could be seen flitting back and forth. Swallowing the entire scene stood RFS Kuvan's Breach, a Nomad class Jump Freighter - the bloody fist emblem emblazoned upon its underbelly.

The camera drone zoomed in on Resprox as he held up a dossier. Visible wordings could be seen at its top as the drone focused:

ORDER FOR SUPPLIES OR SERVICES
Departure: Dammalin I - Quafe Company Factory
Time of Departure: 29/10/114YC 19:00
Destination: Oddelulf I - Joint Harvesting Refinery
Goods ordered: Wheat, Medical Supplies, other [not stated]
Method of Transaction: PANDORA

Resprox addressed the camera drone

"The attack in Oddelulf has left a bitter taste in the mouths of the Republic and i've no doubt that there are many questions to be answered and those responsible shall have swift justice, but now the focus turns on those who fell victim to this foul attack and their families".

"Kuvan's Breach, is set to depart tomorrow for Oddelulf to deliver aid and to assist those affected. We are in need of supplies, by all those willing, to be delivered to Dammalin. Our PANDORA market system has been amended to offer higher isk rates on purchases from those who wish to trade through this method for a limited time up until departure. ".

The camera drone panned slightly and shifted a few inches to keep movement with Resprox as he turned back to look through the window. His brow furrowed as his gaze upon the Nomad drifted off into one of deep thought

"These are bad times and there is no telling if this is a one-off or the beginning of further attacks....but one thing for certain....there will be repercussions".

As the camera feed faded, a low drone sounded as the Freighter engines ignited.

Ushra'Khan Leader + Founder // T.R.I.A.D CEO // EVEPANDORA.COM

Horak Thor
Angry Mustellid
Lost Obsession
#2 - 2012-09-28 12:11:40 UTC
Attacks upon our people will not be tolerated, There will be Retribution.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#3 - 2012-09-28 12:34:17 UTC
It would be a perfect opportunity to strike tribals where it hurts!
If any daring civilized commander would like to take this opportunity and smash petty savages, and will think he would need a bit more DPS (well, you know, there is no overkill, when dealing with minmatars, they are breeding quite fast anyways), he knows, whom to write.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Astroyka
IXXAXAAR
#4 - 2012-09-28 12:43:40 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
It would be a perfect opportunity to strike tribals where it hurts!
If any daring civilized commander would like to take this opportunity and smash petty savages, and will think he would need a bit more DPS (well, you know, there is no overkill, when dealing with minmatars, they are breeding quite fast anyways), he knows, whom to write.

And people call us terrorists... We offer aid and the Amarrian puppets respond with threats of attacks.

Rest assured, you will need "overkill".

Astroyka

A New Eden pilot, fighting against slavery in New Eden

www.astroyka.net

@Astroyka

kraiklyn Asatru
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-09-28 13:33:57 UTC
As a humble pilot I pledge my support to this noble goal. This criminal threat to Matari citizens must be stopped and avenged, but first the victims require aid.
Dilaro thagriin
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-09-28 14:42:19 UTC
Diana Kim has called the Matari people many things:

Uncivilised
Barbarians
Terrorists.

These are but a few of the words she uses.
Yet she condones acts of Terrorism against civilian targets, calls for Genocide against another people and claims that reasoned thought should be left behind when orders are involved.

I think that, before she continues speaking about others, she should perhaps take a long hard look in the mirror.
Somewhere behind those eyes is a human spirit, fighting to be free of the chains she has accepted freely.
Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#7 - 2012-09-28 14:54:31 UTC
It's a bit rich of the Shakorites to bleat about being victims of an unprovoked attack when their leaders have a history of acts of aggression in violation of treaty obligations.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Horak Thor
Angry Mustellid
Lost Obsession
#8 - 2012-09-28 15:03:15 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:
It's a bit rich of the Shakorites to bleat about being victims of an unprovoked attack when their leaders have a history of acts of aggression in violation of treaty obligations.

There's the door ------------>

Petrus Blackshell
Rifterlings
Wild Geese.
#9 - 2012-09-28 15:40:49 UTC
Dilaro thagriin wrote:
Diana Kim has called the Matari people many things:

Uncivilised
Barbarians
Terrorists.

These are but a few of the words she uses.
Yet she condones acts of Terrorism against civilian targets, calls for Genocide against another people and claims that reasoned thought should be left behind when orders are involved.

I think that, before she continues speaking about others, she should perhaps take a long hard look in the mirror.
Somewhere behind those eyes is a human spirit, fighting to be free of the chains she has accepted freely.

Being fair to Diana, a freighter flying under the banner of Ushra'Khan is stretching the definition of "civilian target".

That said, I do not know of any instance where Matari (and other) freedom fighters have practically assisted the despicable pirate forces the Amarr are dealing with by attempting to interdict humanitarian aid to suffering systems. It might not be striking a strictly civilian target, but it is pretty low for someone who goes on about how terrorism and barbarism is bad.

Damu'Khonde stands ready to assist. You know where to find us.

Accidentally The Whole Frigate - For-newbies blog (currently on pause)

Petrus Blackshell
Rifterlings
Wild Geese.
#10 - 2012-09-28 15:54:28 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:

A treaty is only violated if one agrees to respect it, and then purposefully disrespects it. We never agreed to your treaty, and act without the sanction of the Republic. It's a bit rich how you slavers always drag out the same old tired accusations that don't make sense.

Yeah, being struck by raids sort of sucks. We knew this already. Why do you think we raid your people?

Silas Vitalia
Nobilita Nera
#11 - 2012-09-28 16:23:44 UTC
Petrus Blackshell wrote:
Rodj Blake wrote:

A treaty is only violated if one agrees to respect it, and then purposefully disrespects it. We never agreed to your treaty, and act without the sanction of the Republic. It's a bit rich how you slavers always drag out the same old tired accusations that don't make sense.

Yeah, being struck by raids sort of sucks. We knew this already. Why do you think we raid your people?

You know which violations Blake refers to. They involve Republic assaults on CONCORD and Imperial space. A topic for another discussion however.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Raphael Ordo
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#12 - 2012-09-28 16:25:17 UTC
While I do understand the circumstances why the Minmatar people is devastated and must have their say about the matter in every way possible, I do find it annoyingly uninteresting.
Furthermore I think they've made their point already when Horak Thor announced that "There will be Retribution" upon those involved in the attack.

So, can we get on with the more interesting things on the matter at hand here or do I have to create another topic about the happening?

* Motives of the attack from the Angel Cartel's perspective? - Amarr bribing or massive pay-out? For the laugh of it? etc.
* The news stated that: "a pair of alleged Angel Cartel capsule pilots are said to be discussing a planned surprise attack on a group they refer to, variously, as "savages" and "gardeners." " - Capsule pilots alleged with the AC? Which corporations and alliances do we have that one may suspect?
* Did anyone actually see the attack?
Or may it just actually be a cover up from the Minmatar side in some instances? Maybe the "Genesis Vault Project" is a cover up for any other genetic synthesis project that the Angel's got information about and wanted to destroy or get their hands on?

I find this most interesting in the absence of natural hazards or other happenings in my present location at the moment.
Silas Vitalia
Nobilita Nera
#13 - 2012-09-28 16:27:12 UTC
My sect is prepared to offer rewards to any capsuleers disrupting these UK 'humanitarian' missions.

Evidence of ship destruction, and especially remains of capsuleers brought to us, will be appropriately rewarded.

Civilian 'survivors' of the cartel attack we would also wish to 'speak' with. We have no preference how they are brought into our custody.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Petrus Blackshell
Rifterlings
Wild Geese.
#14 - 2012-09-28 16:31:06 UTC
Silas Vitalia wrote:
'My' 'sect' 'is' 'prepared' 'to' 'offer' 'rewards' 'to' 'any' 'capsuleers' 'disrupting' 'these' 'UK' 'humanitarian' 'missions'.

'Evidence' 'of' 'ship' 'destruction,' 'and' 'especially' 'remains' 'of' 'capsuleers' 'brought' 'to' 'us,' 'will' 'be' 'appropriately' 'rewarded'.

'Civilian' 'survivors' 'of' 'the' 'cartel' 'attack' 'we' 'would' 'also' 'wish' 'to' 'speak' 'with'. 'We' 'have' 'no' 'preference' 'how' 'they' 'are' 'brought' 'into' 'our' 'custody'.

'Fixed' your post.

I'm sure your destructive puppets will be fun to shoot.

Silas Vitalia
Nobilita Nera
#15 - 2012-09-28 16:44:10 UTC
Petrus Blackshell wrote:

'Fixed' your post.

*Smile* Points for astute humor.

Petrus Blackshell wrote:

I'm sure your destructive puppets will be fun to shoot.

Spoken like the caring humanitarians we all know you are.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Philpip
The reality disfunction
#16 - 2012-09-28 17:47:21 UTC
We do not fear death. If the cause is worthy, we will fight to our last breath.

But let me assure you of this, we will not die alone!

We come for our people!

No, you were not blobbed, you just didn't bring enough people to the fight!

Silas Vitalia
Nobilita Nera
#17 - 2012-09-28 18:35:17 UTC
You might want to redirect that freighter to Bogelek.

A step behind as always, heathens.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#18 - 2012-09-28 21:00:06 UTC
If you really want to help the republic, you might want to direct that Nomad class on a collision course with Pator IV.
The Shakorite Administration is the real enemy of the matari people, not the Angels or Amarrians.

For how long have the low sec systems of Heimatar and Metropolis rotted under Shakor's war mongering reign? Now all of a sudden there's political points to be scored and they're suddenly relevant.

For the respect of human life and people who died in these attacks, do your part and try not to politicize the hell out of it, please. That is definitely not needed right now.
  • Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc

Ugleb
Jotunn Risi
#19 - 2012-09-28 21:24:26 UTC
Raphael Ordo wrote:
While I do understand the circumstances why the Minmatar people is devastated and must have their say about the matter in every way possible, I do find it annoyingly uninteresting.
Furthermore I think they've made their point already when Horak Thor announced that "There will be Retribution" upon those involved in the attack.

Your lack of Minmatar heritage is telling, as this endeavour is about helping the civillian casualties of these attacks. Your callous disregard for our mortal kin speaks volumes. News of the second attack in Bogelek is now spreading and we will have to assess our ability to help there.

Raphael Ordo wrote:
So, can we get on with the more interesting things on the matter at hand here or do I have to create another topic about the happening?

* Motives of the attack from the Angel Cartel's perspective? - Amarr bribing or massive pay-out? For the laugh of it? etc.
* The news stated that: "a pair of alleged Angel Cartel capsule pilots are said to be discussing a planned surprise attack on a group they refer to, variously, as "savages" and "gardeners." " - Capsule pilots alleged with the AC? Which corporations and alliances do we have that one may suspect?
* Did anyone actually see the attack?
Or may it just actually be a cover up from the Minmatar side in some instances? Maybe the "Genesis Vault Project" is a cover up for any other genetic synthesis project that the Angel's got information about and wanted to destroy or get their hands on?

I find this most interesting in the absence of natural hazards or other happenings in my present location at the moment.

Analysis of the attacks is ongoing elsewhere.

http://uglebsjournal.wordpress.com/

The Jotunn Risi are now recruiting, Brutor ancestry required in order to best represent the Brutor interest.  Join channel JORIS to learn more!

unbless83
Infringement INC.
#20 - 2012-09-28 22:22:50 UTC
we interpret interference with logic...

interfereing in the humanitarian mission here would be no better than preventing military aid mobilization after any disaster.... man made or otherwise.

stated objectives are NOT military reprisal but aid to our affected.

Brothers i would be dissapointed if our detractors did not provoke us... bu beware this provocation, it is a weapon oft used to validate their stance that it is WE who are the savages.

are we savages to help our own?

Aussies are the unicorns of eve... rare and horny

123Next page