These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Container log api

Author
Gaskbar
New Age Solutions
#1 - 2011-09-29 17:22:31 UTC
After doing some research and gathering help from support, I have found that the new container log api works for only station vaults, warehouses, and containers.

One the hurdles of wormhole life is organization. Part of that organization is selling loot from operations done in different systems.

With the new api keys that allow creation of corp keys (which is a great gain in capabilities of external software creation) it would be awesome to have the container log api extended to that of any container with an audit log.

Another possible solution would be for the character side of the api to have the same container log api but with use of small, medium, and large secure audit containers.

The reason is so that a operation's loot can be put into a secure location (as secure as it gets) and allow external software to pick up on what was put in there.

Thoughts, opinions, suggestions?
Fenris Nihilus
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2011-10-03 22:21:20 UTC
support bump, or at least let us export the audit logs in some kinda format to be imported in excel and sorted. +1
Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
#3 - 2011-10-03 22:39:23 UTC
Im a bit iffy on this. Mostly on the quantitive factor, I mean what if you have a thosand corporate containers scattered between your ten offices. Be one heck of an API call. Its probably the reason why assests last time i check it out wasnt on the api recall either.

Idea has merit, execution I fear would be ill fated regret.

Dust 514's CPM 1 Iron Wolf Saber Eve mail me about Dust 514 issues.