These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[UI] Item value estimate in assets window and other places

Author
Iris Bravemount
Golden Grinding Gears
#1 - 2012-09-20 20:05:53 UTC
It would be very practical for people with buy orders over large areas, if they could filter or sort stations in the assets window by the estimated total value of the hangar content, just like the item hangar window currently displays it.

In fact, it could also help gate campers if they could get a rough idea of a scanned cargohold's total value in the scanning results window.

It could also help in multiple item contracts, especially auctions with a ****load of crap in them to get a rough estimate of the total value in the contract window.

I see this small feature as a very promising one to make a capsuleer's life a little easier.

"I will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith in you is absolute; my sword is Yours, My God, and Your will guides me now and for all eternity." - Paladin's Creed

Iris Bravemount
Golden Grinding Gears
#2 - 2012-09-24 09:40:40 UTC
Allowing to filter by total hangar content volume would be nice too. I currently have to open/close every station in my assets window to know if it's worth flying my freigter there.

"I will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith in you is absolute; my sword is Yours, My God, and Your will guides me now and for all eternity." - Paladin's Creed