These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[UI] Bookmark bin

Author
Iris Bravemount
Golden Grinding Gears
#1 - 2012-09-20 19:56:43 UTC
Have you ever deleted a bookmark and regretted deleting in 2 min later?

What if we had a bookmark bin, where deleted bookmarks would be saved and restorable for some time? Even if it's just till next downtime, it would be a nice little addition to the game.

"I will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith in you is absolute; my sword is Yours, My God, and Your will guides me now and for all eternity." - Paladin's Creed

Bagrat Skalski
Koinuun Kotei
#2 - 2012-09-20 20:22:47 UTC
You can make new folder in "people & places", personal locations, and name it "trash bin".
Iris Bravemount
Golden Grinding Gears
#3 - 2012-09-20 20:29:43 UTC
True, but my suggestion is for all those cases where you "accidentally... the bookmark...", you see? Roll

"I will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith in you is absolute; my sword is Yours, My God, and Your will guides me now and for all eternity." - Paladin's Creed

Bagrat Skalski
Koinuun Kotei
#4 - 2012-09-20 20:48:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Bagrat Skalski
You can put everything in Thrash bin. Of course it still can be "accidentally" removed from there, so make thrash bin inside thrash bin. Cool

You are right, that way will not work with "remove location". Sad

Yes, there should be build in thrash bin with removed locations, contacts, and agents. It would make life little easier.
Iris Bravemount
Golden Grinding Gears
#5 - 2012-09-24 09:41:47 UTC
Does anyone know if this could be made a client-side thing, so as to avoid putting more load on the server?