These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Hiring Recruiter] Pay you ISK to recruit for corp.

Author
Smog890
New Eden Trade and Market
#1 - 2012-09-14 15:36:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Smog890
Looking to hire someone with or without recruiting experience. As long as you get it done and actively recruit and get players to join.

I am currently seeking a recruiter for my corp because I will be busy running fleets/fcing to take this on as active as i would like too. We are in a 0.0 alliance down south blue to test alliance etc. Currently SOV holders.

This is a paid gig and you must join corp and live in 0.0 with is. Since you will have the role as a recruiter you do not have to actively join pvp fleets or cta's. You can do as you please in corp as long as you bring in a few new players every week.

Pay Outline (can be changed, added too, or negotiated about)

• 1mil isk per 1mil Skill Point (Character has 30mil sp you get paid 30mil sp)
  • If person you recruit has more than one character you still get paid for each characters total sp (two chars 30mil sp each you get paid 60mil)
  • 25mil isk paid per char you are recruiting including alts that has a capital (carrier or dread)
  • 100mil isk for the creation and maintaining Recruitment post.
  • Other duites, bonuses can be talked about for isk payments

You will also have your ship hulls fully replaced. So if you are a pvper or just a pver and you lose your ship doing either the corp will replace your ship since you have a director duty in corp. This is just another perk of our corp to our players

Duties

• create maintain recruitment fourm post
  • Update me via an eve mail with any player that you think should join the corp with api and that players info and short description
  • Creat bullitans and send new players in corp Eve mail with basic info that they need to know to help them get adjusted faster on what is going on.
  • Interview interested players on Teamspeak
  • Look through all api information on the player recruiting to make sure they are a good fit.
  • Follow my recruiting outline

As listed above we can negotiate isk payout for what i have listed above.

If you are interested in joing the corp and filling this position please EVE Mail me or convo and i will get back to you.

Alliance Killboard

Thanks!
Smog890
#2 - 2012-09-14 22:35:37 UTC
Currently Still looking! Convo or mail me in game!
Smog890
#3 - 2012-09-15 21:16:39 UTC
bump