These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

[Auction] Etana (Alliance Tournament X Logistics Cruiser Prize)

Author
Darknesss
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-08-04 14:52:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Darknesss
Hello all,

Today it is my pleasure to announce that the first publicly available Etana covert ops logistics cruiser is for sale!

This was the 1st place prize for winning Alliance tournament X and there are only 50 of these going to be in existence. This is a must have for collectors and future tournament teams alike!




"The Etana came into existence as one of numerous secret projects under Tibus Heth's rule. As part of those revolutionary and paranoid times in the Caldari State, political emphasis on technological research was split between a need for inexpensive improvements in warfare and a need for advances in espionage and the arts of secrecy.

One of the outcomes of that research was an improvement on the Osprey, whose versatility and low manufacturing cost made it a natural candidate for improvements. The resulting vessel maintained the shield defenses known among similar ships of its type, while adding an array of remarkable black ops capabilities. In fact, it is reputed that initial prototypes were employed to spy on interstellar activities near the recaptured Caldari Prime, as part of Tibus Heth's continually growing espionage initiative.


Caldari Cruiser Skill Bonus: 160% bonus to Shield Transport and Energy Transfer Array range and 20% bonus to Shield Maintenance Bot transfer amount per level

Logistics Skill Bonus: 17% reduction in Shield Transport and Energy Transfer Array capacitor use per level

Role bonus: 40% reduction in the amount of heat damage absorbed by modules, in CPU need for Shield Transporters, and in power need for Energy Transfer Arrays

99% reduction in CPU need for cloaking devices, the Etana can be bridged by a Black Ops ship"




Auction details
Starting bid: 30b
Reserve: None
Buyout: Willing to consider offers
Auction end date: 1 week from start of the auction



If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me an eve mail!

Kind regards,
Dark
Sweaty Bear Father
Bear Sanctuary 05
#2 - 2012-08-04 15:50:24 UTC
Darknesss wrote:
Hello all,

Today it is my pleasure to announce that the first publicly available Etana covert ops logistics cruiser is for sale!

This was the 1st place prize for winning Alliance tournament X and there are only 50 of these going to be in existence. This is a must have for collectors and future tournament teams alike!




"The Etana came into existence as one of numerous secret projects under Tibus Heth's rule. As part of those revolutionary and paranoid times in the Caldari State, political emphasis on technological research was split between a need for inexpensive improvements in warfare and a need for advances in espionage and the arts of secrecy.

One of the outcomes of that research was an improvement on the Osprey, whose versatility and low manufacturing cost made it a natural candidate for improvements. The resulting vessel maintained the shield defenses known among similar ships of its type, while adding an array of remarkable black ops capabilities. In fact, it is reputed that initial prototypes were employed to spy on interstellar activities near the recaptured Caldari Prime, as part of Tibus Heth's continually growing espionage initiative.


Caldari Cruiser Skill Bonus: 160% bonus to Shield Transport and Energy Transfer Array range and 20% bonus to Shield Maintenance Bot transfer amount per level

Logistics Skill Bonus: 17% reduction in Shield Transport and Energy Transfer Array capacitor use per level

Role bonus: 40% reduction in the amount of heat damage absorbed by modules, in CPU need for Shield Transporters, and in power need for Energy Transfer Arrays

99% reduction in CPU need for cloaking devices, the Etana can be bridged by a Black Ops ship"




Auction details
Starting bid: 30b
Reserve: None
Buyout: Willing to consider offers
Auction end date: 1 week from start of the auction



If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me an eve mail!

Kind regards,
Dark

30b :) first person to bid on such a lovely ship
Alezka
Perkone
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-08-04 17:21:12 UTC
31bn
Hans Downherpantz
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-08-04 20:20:38 UTC
I'll put 32bn

Please mail me at some point Dark as I would like more than 1
mxzf
Shovel Bros
#5 - 2012-08-05 01:31:00 UTC
I'll bid ... I have nowhere near that much ISK P

Best of luck in the auction though.
FrinkleFace
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-08-05 02:10:09 UTC
50 b/o one of 3 ships missing in my collection. Valid for 24h.
Hemmo Paskiainen
#7 - 2012-08-05 09:38:06 UTC
How much for 5 as package deal?

If relativity equals time plus momentum, what equals relativity, if the momentum is minus to the time?

Arieth K
CyberNet Technologies
#8 - 2012-08-05 11:23:26 UTC
33b
FrinkleFace
Doomheim
#9 - 2012-08-05 14:27:50 UTC
Yet to have any contact with the seller 50 b/o will be valid for another 6h.
Darknesss
Doomheim
#10 - 2012-08-05 14:47:02 UTC
FrinkleFace wrote:
Yet to have any contact with the seller 50 b/o will be valid for another 6h.


Thank you for the offer but I have been advised to let the auction continue running.

Kind regards,
Dark
FrinkleFace
Doomheim
#11 - 2012-08-05 15:12:01 UTC  |  Edited by: FrinkleFace
Well if you decide let me know i have another ship i am interested in so iam holding that off till tonight.
Mirrodin
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2012-08-05 21:31:39 UTC
FrinkleFace wrote:
Well if you decide let me know i have another ship i am interested in so iam holding that off till tonight.


Even EVE has used car salesmen.

"Well I've got some other guy wanting to buy this now...so if you don't do it *now*"

Anywho, awesome ship, great job in ATX, and have this free bump.
Moishe Rothschild
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2012-08-05 23:19:44 UTC
35b
Gibbo3771
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#14 - 2012-08-06 18:42:21 UTC
I like men.

On a serious note.

Page 1 we go.
Darknesss
Doomheim
#15 - 2012-08-06 23:08:31 UTC
up!
Roddex
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2012-08-07 03:30:30 UTC
Beautiful ship, wish I had the isk. Free bump instead.
Gogela
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#17 - 2012-08-07 06:43:41 UTC
Same here. Too rich for my blood but here's a bump. Cool

Signatures should be used responsibly...

chris elliot
Oblivion Watch
HYDRA RELOADED
#18 - 2012-08-07 09:05:43 UTC
Free bump, because I can. :)
WarGod
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#19 - 2012-08-07 12:57:06 UTC
I hear only 3 of these ships are going to get sold before the next AT.
shar'ra matcevsovski
Doomheim
#20 - 2012-08-07 13:39:45 UTC
WarGod wrote:
I hear only 3 of these ships are going to get sold before the next AT.

Does the Etana have bonus for repping the right ships then?


36bn

shar'ra phone home

123Next pageLast page