These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

In-Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Monocle Madness ~ Mega-Insane Lotteries for the Mentally Unstable

First post First post
Author
Richard Galaxy
Monocle Madness
#1 - 2012-06-16 22:49:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Richard Galaxy
Forget forum lotteries. Forget micro-lotteries. It's time for the Golden Age of Mega Lotteries.

We're Monocle Madness and we're here to provide you with fun and insane lotteries.

We've handled billions of ISK in bets for happy punters (AT-IX). Scratch that, make it over a trillion now!

We're a fully-fledged LOTTERY and GAMBLING platform. Our Monocle Platform allows you to register an account with us and top your MoMa wallet with ISK so that you can play anytime, anywhere. Our lotteries are designed to give you a 1 in 10 or better chance of winning one out of hundreds of prizes per ticket played. The more tickets you buy, the more likely you are to win several prizes!

Play for the mega-bucks. Play Monocle Madness!

ONGOING LOTTERIES

HOW TO PLAY

AT-XI GAMBLING

OFFICIAL IN-GAME CHANNEL: Monocle Madness
Tony Two Bullet
Monocle Madness
#2 - 2012-06-16 22:54:13 UTC

We're insane enough to do this. The question is if EVE is insane enough to handle us.

Novarowe
JAFTCO
#3 - 2012-06-20 19:13:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Novarowe
I just got 100mil worth of Tickets Big smile Will post back here on what I win once this drawing done w00t fun money
Sibilisia
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-06-20 19:21:02 UTC
I won a ship (Covetor) in the first lotto - these guys are for real !!! Great fun for all
Saadiqa Atafulatee
Ghetto Warlords
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#5 - 2012-06-20 19:29:10 UTC
But how long will the lotto go if I put my money down??
Ninyaco
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2012-06-20 19:29:48 UTC
Count me in!! There seems to be a decent chance of getting something.
Richard Galaxy
Monocle Madness
#7 - 2012-06-20 19:43:56 UTC
Saadiqa Atafulatee wrote:
But how long will the lotto go if I put my money down??

As fast as you can get your friends to fill her up! Smile
Richard Galaxy
Monocle Madness
#8 - 2012-06-20 20:22:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Richard Galaxy
When we're online we'll occasionally be running a mini-promo event where you can win free tickets in our 100B+ lottery!

HOW IT WORKS:

- There are x tickets.
- When the "Go" signal is sent both players EveMail organiser with either "Split" or "Scam".
- If BOTH players send "Split" then they walk away with 50% of the tickets being played for.
- If BOTH players send "Scam" then they walk away with nothing.
- If ONE player sends "Scam" and the other "Split" then the scammer walks away with all tickets!

Find out whether we're running it by visisting Channel: Monocle Madness.
Dmw882
Kinship
The Initiative.
#9 - 2012-06-20 21:04:45 UTC
plopping in 10m for a try lets see how this goes.....results pending lol
JaniPapani
Bueno Excellente.
Fraternity.
#10 - 2012-06-23 14:04:52 UTC
One corp-buddy of mine won a hulk, a covey plus faction / t2 frigs Attention Im gonna give it a shot.
Anja Talis
Sal's Waste Management and Pod Disposal
#11 - 2012-06-24 00:31:58 UTC
I bought 12million isk of tickets and just won 20mill :)
Talfon Dre't
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2012-06-25 14:44:48 UTC
How often are the lotteries ran, or do you have to wait until all tickets are sold?
Tony Two Bullet
Monocle Madness
#13 - 2012-06-25 15:39:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Tony Two Bullet
Talfon Dre't wrote:
How often are the lotteries ran, or do you have to wait until all tickets are sold?

Thanks for asking! Our last lotto has just completed, and we're excited to have another lotto themed on Ships of War running alongside the Mega-Lotto we have on the site right now.

We wait for the lottery to fill up before running the lotto. This is to make sure that all the tickets are sold since we are guaranteeing that people WILL WIN on the lotto. Someone WILL win the Grand Prize.

Yes, that means that the "micro-lotteries" fill up "Faster". But it also means that you have less chances of winning with each ticket you play on those Micro-lottos. While Micro-Lottos are all the rage for their addictive fast-paced nature, we want Mega-Lottos for the excitement and suspense that they bring back to the game.

Also, with all the prizes we give out, from big to small, we really want to see a lot of players playing on each lotto. In many lottos in EVE you will see large volumes of tickets purchased by a couple people, but what we really wanted with Monocle Madness is a venue where all of EVE can come and put down lots of small amounts of tickets and have some fun and win a chance to get some really great prizes, and money.

The feedback we have received so far has been that people really are having a lot of FUN with Monocle Madness, and that's exactly what we wanted. We want a FUN venue for the EVE community to come play lottos together.

So, the more we have playing the better!

I hope to see you on our Face Train (what I call the Most Recent Players portraits!). Cool
Doge Tzu
Mock Squad
#14 - 2012-06-25 17:12:17 UTC
I'm a fan of Monocle Madness! I've played in both lotteries that have been completed and won in both of them. Although the second time I came out a bit behind, I'm still ahead of the game on isk won/lost.

I'm particularly excited by my chances in winning 100 billion isk and wait in extreme anticipation for the "Mo Money" lotto to cap out.

Also I've tested out contributing and retrieving isk from Monocle Madness and they have held up their word. Can't wait for more lotteries and the AT-X betting platform!
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance
#15 - 2012-07-02 16:32:57 UTC
Moved from In-Game Events and Gatherings.

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer

Tony Two Bullet
Monocle Madness
#16 - 2012-07-02 16:47:56 UTC
CCP Phantom wrote:
Moved from In-Game Events and Gatherings.

Thanks for your assistance CCP Phantom. Have a great day! Big smile
Tony Two Bullet
Monocle Madness
#17 - 2012-07-04 00:18:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Tony Two Bullet
Our AT-X Betting platform has opened up for this next weekends matches!
Richard Galaxy
Monocle Madness
#18 - 2012-07-05 18:33:36 UTC
Ships of War: 300/850 tickets sold!
Grand Prize: Armageddon Navy Issue.
Tony Two Bullet
Monocle Madness
#19 - 2012-07-07 17:03:28 UTC
Ships of War almost half way done!

Let's get that lotto done and get our prizes out!

AT-X Betting is well underway and we're having a blast.
Tony Two Bullet
Monocle Madness
#20 - 2012-07-08 20:39:04 UTC

2 Lottos done in one day! Gonna keep getting these Lottos out and see you guys winning out there! Lol
123Next pageLast page