These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

When will Social Consequences be allowed to reach their natural conclusion?

First post
Author
Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-06-14 21:37:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Jessie-A Tassik
The Goons have enraged most players, and so most players joined into a huge alliance to crush them.

Why was this stopped?


EDIT:
I'm referring to the High Sec War Dec changes.

Of course, everyone knows that, the Goons are simply lying as always.
Makkal Hanaya
Revenent Defence Corperation
#2 - 2012-06-14 21:38:32 UTC
Serendipity.

Render unto Khanid the things which are Khanid's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Jayrendo Karr
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-06-14 21:39:27 UTC
People made an alliance to stop the goons?
Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2012-06-14 21:39:32 UTC
Makkal Hanaya wrote:
Serendipity.


Aren't you supposed to accuse me of having a tin-foil hat on and thus prove you are ********?
SmilingVagrant
Doomheim
#5 - 2012-06-14 21:39:46 UTC
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:
The Goons have enraged most players, and so most players joined into a huge alliance to crush them.

Why was this stopped?


To crush us you kinda have to leave highsec.
Roll Sizzle Beef
Space Mutiny
#6 - 2012-06-14 21:40:04 UTC
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:

Why was this stopped?


Because players have a short attention span. That's why they keep leaving their miners afk while they go watch more mind numbing TV.
TexasFire
Texas Deep Space
#7 - 2012-06-14 21:40:05 UTC
Trunk Monkey

They had a trunk monkey and someone pushed the button
Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2012-06-14 21:41:06 UTC
which alliance did they all join?
Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2012-06-14 21:42:38 UTC
Jayrendo Karr wrote:
People made an alliance to stop the goons?


That's why people joining someone who has been Grief Decced now costs absurd amounts of money.

You see, more targets cost more cash.

But fortunately, and entirely by coincidence, more people being able to attack those targets costs nothing!

100 players war-dec 100 costs the same as

10,000 players war-dec 100.

And those 10,000 are getting a lot more kills from the Dec. But don't pay more.

Cause that would be mean.
Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#10 - 2012-06-14 21:43:01 UTC
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:
The Goons have enraged most players, and so most players joined into a huge alliance to crush them.

Why was this stopped?


Just making a huge alliance isn't what you have to do.

You have to be organized, capable, know what the heck you're doing, have a community strong and cohesive enough to withstand the enormous pressure the goons are capable of putting on enemies, and oh yeah, actually do things instead of sit in highsec and forum post.
Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2012-06-14 21:43:53 UTC
Roll Sizzle Beef wrote:
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:

Why was this stopped?


Because players have a short attention span. That's why they keep leaving their miners afk while they go watch more mind numbing TV.


The Devs changed the rules.

The new rules protect the Goons even more.

Goons can't deal with High Sec wars, it scares them.
Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2012-06-14 21:44:27 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:
The Goons have enraged most players, and so most players joined into a huge alliance to crush them.

Why was this stopped?


Just making a huge alliance isn't what you have to do.

You have to be organized, capable, know what the heck you're doing, have a community strong and cohesive enough to withstand the enormous pressure the goons are capable of putting on enemies, and oh yeah, actually do things instead of sit in highsec and forum post.


And yet the Goons were crying like little girls.
Natsett Amuinn
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#13 - 2012-06-14 21:44:28 UTC
Roll Sizzle Beef wrote:
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:

Why was this stopped?


Because players have a short attention span. That's why they keep leaving their miners afk while they go watch more mind numbing TV.


No kidding. I picture thousands of players warping towards VFK, 5 jumps later they all got up and started doing other things. 2 days later they came back and started mining again, the intention of "stopping goons" completely forgotten.


Worste
war
ever.
Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#14 - 2012-06-14 21:45:18 UTC
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:
The Goons have enraged most players, and so most players joined into a huge alliance to crush them.

Why was this stopped?


Just making a huge alliance isn't what you have to do.

You have to be organized, capable, know what the heck you're doing, have a community strong and cohesive enough to withstand the enormous pressure the goons are capable of putting on enemies, and oh yeah, actually do things instead of sit in highsec and forum post.


And yet the Goons were crying like little girls.


Considering this is the first I've heard of it, no, they weren't.

Goons aren't prone to whinging. Trolling, yes.
Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#15 - 2012-06-14 21:45:18 UTC
Jessie-A Tassik is like Jade Constantine's slower, mentally challenged little brother
Bane Nucleus
Assault and Battery
Transmission Lost
#16 - 2012-06-14 21:45:23 UTC
I didn't realize Goons could be crushed in high sec Ugh

No trolling please

Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#17 - 2012-06-14 21:46:46 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:
The Goons have enraged most players, and so most players joined into a huge alliance to crush them.

Why was this stopped?


Just making a huge alliance isn't what you have to do.

You have to be organized, capable, know what the heck you're doing, have a community strong and cohesive enough to withstand the enormous pressure the goons are capable of putting on enemies, and oh yeah, actually do things instead of sit in highsec and forum post.


And yet the Goons were crying like little girls.


Considering this is the first I've heard of it, no, they weren't.

Goons aren't prone to whinging. Trolling, yes.


Lie and more lies. Because, after all, hiding like little girls from the meanie High Seccers doesn't fit your image as a lete.
Natsett Amuinn
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#18 - 2012-06-14 21:47:16 UTC
Bane Nucleus wrote:
I didn't realize Goons could be crushed in high sec Ugh


You have no idea. I flew into a belt and all the miners were red, they ran and I got scared.
Torneach
Doomheim
#19 - 2012-06-14 21:47:26 UTC
Ughhhh.

I've lost all the desire to actually post an intelligent response to junk like this.
Makkal Hanaya
Revenent Defence Corperation
#20 - 2012-06-14 21:47:27 UTC
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:
Makkal Hanaya wrote:
Serendipity.

Aren't you supposed to accuse me of having a tin-foil hat on and thus prove you are ********?

If I did that, it would take away from the friendly, polite atmosphere of this forum.

Render unto Khanid the things which are Khanid's; and unto God the things that are God's.

123Next pageLast page