These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

EVE ? It's a Trap !

First post First post
Author
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Operations
#1 - 2012-06-08 16:54:51 UTC
Those who want a 'totally safe high sec': leave the game please.

Those who want 'a Goon-type All PvP only': please leave the game as well.

The balance worked for nearly a decade.

Unfortunaely, CCP has made a fatal mistake by allowing an EXTREMIST GROUP to take the reigns. Game or not, any form of extremism always, in RL or E-Life, utterly breaks the system.

And I don't blame any player for not wanting to join in a limp, unwinnable recreation of the Allies vs. Axis here. The Mittani, a genius ? BS. He does nothing but take sickening cues out of history books and calls it 'brilliant' because he is doing it 'on the interwebs.' Whether it's Jews or Miners, racism is racism, prejudice towards an 'other' is prejudice.

Have we really gotten to the point where we will hand over our entertainment money for a simulation of the worst aspects of humanity ? Of course we have. Sadly.

But one can speak with one's Wallet. The Jews were not so lucky.

EVE requires a lot of time and financial investment to build up, and now one individual thinks others do not deserve any of it.

I take that back. They are incapable of considering it as undeserved. None of it really means a thing at all to them, except the utter elimination of anyone non-Goon.

As EVE has been described as more of a hobby than a game, I guess the equivalent would be building a huge model railroad as one's lifetime hobby, then discovering you made the landscapes for it out of radioactive material.

The whole thing must be abandoned as is.

EVE ? It's a Trap.

***

highonpop
Wildly Inappropriate
Goonswarm Federation
#2 - 2012-06-08 16:58:59 UTC
Posting in another thread with an NPC alt posting about how they think the game should be played!!!

FC, what do?

Bhiz Freighs
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2012-06-08 16:59:04 UTC
Didn't actually read the post because i'm sure its terrible but i did see your signature and it made me die a little inside.
Virgil Travis
Non Constructive Self Management
#4 - 2012-06-08 17:00:01 UTC
Is it that time again already?

Unified Church of the Unobligated - madness in the method Mamma didn't raise no victims.

Vaju Enki
Secular Wisdom
#5 - 2012-06-08 17:00:48 UTC
thread

The Tears Must Flow

Kijo Rikki
Perkone
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-06-08 17:04:11 UTC
It's a game AND a trap!

You make a valid point, good Sir or Madam. 

killorbekilled TBE
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2012-06-08 17:08:21 UTC
if eve has taught me anything its if you think its a trap....then it is

:)

Morganta
The Greater Goon
Clockwork Pineapple
#8 - 2012-06-08 17:08:47 UTC
love the all caps for "extremist group"

gonna try for the "goons are terrorists" angle?
AFK Hauler
State War Academy
#9 - 2012-06-08 17:27:23 UTC
/thread - please (see I can be nice)
THE L0CK
Denying You Access
#10 - 2012-06-08 17:31:58 UTC
Didn't even have to read the thread to know it would be awful, the author's name alone gave it away.

Do you smell what the Lock's cooking?

Disregard That
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2012-06-08 17:34:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Disregard That
THE L0CK wrote:
Didn't even have to read the thread to know it would be awful, the author's name alone gave it away.

Totally not empty quoting. Hi Krixtal!
Tobiaz
Spacerats
#12 - 2012-06-08 17:35:20 UTC
Time to take your meds...

Operation WRITE DOWN ALL THE THINGS!!!  Check out the list at http://bit.ly/wdatt Collecting and compiling all fixes and ideas for EVE. Looking for more editors!

RAP ACTION HERO
#13 - 2012-06-08 17:37:20 UTC
aaaaaaaaaaaand goons score again

vitoc erryday

Price Check Aisle3
#14 - 2012-06-08 17:39:32 UTC
Truly Krixtal is the Goon's biggest fan.
  • Karl Hobb IATS
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Operations
#15 - 2012-06-08 17:43:27 UTC
highonpop wrote:
Posting in another thread with an NPC alt posting about how they think the game should be played!!!



If you had even a half of one brain cell, you could have easily determined that the NPC part is only a recent status. Ask The Mittani for further details about it all if you'd like. Go ahead. Feel free.

***

Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Operations
#16 - 2012-06-08 17:44:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor
Yup.

Forums are indeed dead: nothing but the Goons sponsoring the Largest Verbal Circle Jerk of All Time. And how those floppy tongues (and fingers) do wag.

Going by the population graphs, you holes are indeed extremely successful. You should be pretty much all to yourselves soon.

Have a blast.

Stick a fork in it, this game's done.

***

Alia Gon'die
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#17 - 2012-06-08 17:46:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Alia Gon'die
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor wrote:
highonpop wrote:
Posting in another thread with an NPC alt posting about how they think the game should be played!!!



If you had even a half of one brain cell, you could have easily determined that the NPC part is only a recent status. Ask The Mittani for further details about it all if you'd like. Go ahead. Feel free.


Yeah, Krixstal left his corp after we blew up reinforced (we hadn't even blown it up yet) his research POS.

Krixstal, you can talk all you like, but you can't seem to face the consequences for the things you say.

Self-appointed forums hallway monitor Ask me about La Maison and what it means for you! http://bit.ly/LTW5gW These wardec rules are not in place for our protection. They're in place for yours.

Disregard That
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#18 - 2012-06-08 17:47:35 UTC
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor wrote:
Yup.

Forums are indeed dead.

This game is cooked.

Thank you for your warming appraisal.

The heat of this debate is overwhelming.

I wonder if you feel roasted yet?
Alia Gon'die
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#19 - 2012-06-08 17:48:13 UTC
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor wrote:
Those who want a 'totally safe high sec': leave the game please.

Those who want 'a Goon-type All PvP only': please leave the game as well.

The balance worked for nearly a decade.

Unfortunaely, CCP has made a fatal mistake by allowing an EXTREMIST GROUP to take the reigns. Game or not, any form of extremism always, in RL or E-Life, utterly breaks the system.

And I don't blame any player for not wanting to join in a limp, unwinnable recreation of the Allies vs. Axis here. The Mittani, a genius ? BS. He does nothing but take sickening cues out of history books and calls it 'brilliant' because he is doing it 'on the interwebs.' Whether it's Jews or Miners, racism is racism, prejudice towards an 'other' is prejudice.

Have we really gotten to the point where we will hand over our entertainment money for a simulation of the worst aspects of humanity ? Of course we have. Sadly.

But one can speak with one's Wallet. The Jews were not so lucky.

EVE requires a lot of time and financial investment to build up, and now one individual thinks others do not deserve any of it.

I take that back. They are incapable of considering it as undeserved. None of it really means a thing at all to them, except the utter elimination of anyone non-Goon.

As EVE has been described as more of a hobby than a game, I guess the equivalent would be building a huge model railroad as one's lifetime hobby, then discovering you made the landscapes for it out of radioactive material.

The whole thing must be abandoned as is.

EVE ? It's a Trap.


lol

Self-appointed forums hallway monitor Ask me about La Maison and what it means for you! http://bit.ly/LTW5gW These wardec rules are not in place for our protection. They're in place for yours.

Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Operations
#20 - 2012-06-08 17:51:06 UTC
Alia Gon'die wrote:
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor wrote:
highonpop wrote:
Posting in another thread with an NPC alt posting about how they think the game should be played!!!



If you had even a half of one brain cell, you could have easily determined that the NPC part is only a recent status. Ask The Mittani for further details about it all if you'd like. Go ahead. Feel free.


Yeah, Krixstal left his corp after we blew up reinforced (we hadn't even blown it up yet) his research POS.

Krixstal, you can talk all you like, but you can't seem to face the consequences for the things you say.



Face WHAT consequences for saying what ? In a freaking GAME?

Do you realize you are as crazy as a Loon ?

***

123Next pageLast page