These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Make it possible to have 2 full inventory windows open at a time!

Author
Andy DelGardo
#1 - 2012-05-23 16:07:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Andy DelGardo
It would help to have the ability to open 2 or more full inventory windows, since it makes drag&drop more easy if then tree view did run out of space, which is the case for POS with all those expanded division containers.

Since the new view is like a windows explorer it would be logical to have this functionality, since thats exactly what u can do with the windows explorer.

Alternatively u could allow to open a new window also for top-level entries and not just containers.
LethalGeek
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-05-23 17:29:28 UTC
Open the inventory window, shift click any bottom level item in the list (ship's hold, array division, POS fuel/stront bay etc), then hit the double arrows in the top left of the new window. Tada, new full inventory window.
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2012-05-23 17:31:27 UTC
Also, remove the misc crap at the sides taking up space. Basically, make it like the old inventory.
Rrama Ratamnim
Phoenix Evolved Part Duo
#4 - 2012-05-23 17:55:15 UTC
cant u just shift click the neocom icon last i checked, or was it right click ... one or the other i know opens another window
Andy DelGardo
#5 - 2012-05-23 18:00:45 UTC
Rrama Ratamnim wrote:
cant u just shift click the neocom icon last i checked, or was it right click ... one or the other i know opens another window

nope neither works