These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

The Riot Formation - UK/EU/AUS/US 0.0 Sov. Space Mature Corp. [LAWN] Alliance.

Author
Wishdokkta CEO
The Riot Formation
DARKNESS.
#1 - 2011-09-16 15:38:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Wishdokkta CEO
So what are RIOT about then?

Our principle business will be that of warfare, in the protection of systems we call “home” and that of our industrial and non-fighty allies our focus is very much on armed combat. We are also exploring wormholes and scanning anomolies and the likes - we try and get involved in as much as possible, we have a small industrial interest but nothing that interferes with our PvP. We are not pirates. Piracy offers no sport from those who don’t want to fight back so we are not interested in ganking haulers in low-sec and we do not grief - we seek a good fight, whatever that may be. We welcome those who wish to pit their wits against challenging targets.

We are members of Get Off My Lawn [LAWN] alliance and all the benefits of being part of a null-sec alliance are extended to RIOT members. We are big players in the northwest and hold several sov systems, we dont rent, we arent pets and we operate an NBSI policy. We assist our allies wherever possible in the defence of our space and the greater region and expect our members to do the same, we live in one of the most volatile and PvP heavy regions anywhere, life with us is not for the feint hearted!

Our aims are simple. We aim to be a corporation celebrated for honourable and decisive pvp. We work with our allies to defend our sovereignty and to fight the good fight, we aim to get rich and blow people up. We would like to do all this whilst ****ing ourselves laughing along the way. But above all we aim to win the day.
RIOT. are rapidly expanding. We are keen to speak to Australian and American players to add to our active EU membership, this will take us to a 24-hour coverage and cement our postion as one of the alliances leading PvP forces.

What do I need to get a trial?

- MATURE attitude.
- For PvP, you must have at least 5 mill skillpoints in PvP related skills.
- You need to be over the age of 18. No teenagers with bad attitudes please, we kill them not employ them.
- Teamspeak 3 with microphone. You need to be able to sing badly and speak fluent English.
- Active. A few nights a week or weekends. We value real-life so we don’t expect power-players.
- Team player. We encourage individuality but teamwork is more important.
- A non-trial account.
- A sense of humour is essential.
- We require your limited API for membership.
- Willingness to commit to alliance opp.
- Drive and determination to be the best and get the best from those around you

Nice, so what’s in it for me?

- Plentiful targets in null sec space, if PvP is your thing then speak to us.
- Access to genuine sovereign 0.0 space. with upgrades and outposts.
- Level headed, experienced corp leader who knows how to build and maintain a corp.
- Friendly corp that has its roots in the "family" ethic, we use EVE for its social aspects as well as its shooty ones. We have a relaxed play style and a good laugh along the way!
- A fully functional forum and website. Our own killboards and alliance teamspeak server, Jabber and Mumble.
- Generous and comprehensive ship replacement scheme.
- Pilot contributory savings scheme - if you have capital ship ambitions, we will help you achieve them by paying interest on your ship fund.
- For the right pilots: a chance to earn responsibility and promotion, we encourage and reward excellence.
- RIOT Academy scheme which provides all the ships and training you need for life in nullsec - all for free! We train all pilots, regadless of skillpoints.
- Largely blob free - we are commited to the odd blob but our regular roams are small gangs.
- ONE JF/Carrier/Rorq jump from Empire space
- Rorq and Orca support
- Refineries in our mining systems
- Generous remuneration package for indy pilots

Ok so how do I apply?

First, check our status below, we dont recruit everyone, all of the time. Then:-

- Chat to us in our browser based recruitment room - in OR out of game HERE
- Contact us in game via mail or chat
- Join our Public channel (19.00-23.00 EVE Time) "The Kings Head"

Thanks for reading; we hope to see you on our killboards, one way or another

Wishdokkta CEO

Current Recruitment Status:-

ALL timezones - 10.00 to 17.00 EVE Time in HERE

UK / European Timezone PVP
Lead recruiter: Eno Tinu (in game)

UK / European Timezone Industrial
Status: AttentionOPEN - LIMITED PLACES - NEED A HANDFULL OF DEDICATED INDY PILOTS
Lead recruiter: The Chuckles (in game)

NZ:AUS Timezone
Lead recruiter: Fallo Gallentine (in game)

U.S. Pacific/Central/Eastern
Lead recruiter: Serato Noc or Arin Nailin (in game)

IF YOU CANT GET HOLD OF ANY OF THE ABOVE - CONTACT MYSELF OR JOIN OUR PUB CHANNEL - The Kings Head
Wishdokkta CEO
The Riot Formation
DARKNESS.
#2 - 2011-09-17 09:02:54 UTC
Academy (sub 5mill SP) recruitment is now closed - we are full!

Still recruiting PvP pilots with over 7.5 mill SP in PvP related skills - UK / EU / AUZ timezones. And still looking for a few good indy guys.

Chat to me now about life in RIOT...

UK/EU Chat
AUS Chat
Eno Tinu
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#3 - 2011-09-17 18:54:39 UTC
Let me buy you a pint. Join RIOT.'s pub channel The Kings Head.
Wishdokkta CEO
The Riot Formation
DARKNESS.
#4 - 2011-09-19 08:10:48 UTC
Chat rooms now open - particularly interested in AUS/NZ TZ pilots and experienced UK/EU PvP'rs

UK/EU Chat
AUS Chat
Eno Tinu
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5 - 2011-09-19 11:20:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Eno Tinu
Primary is CHATROOM go go go get point. Someone bump them off the gate.
Wishdokkta CEO
The Riot Formation
DARKNESS.
#6 - 2011-09-20 08:04:27 UTC
Chat rooms now open - particularly interested in AUS/NZ TZ pilots and experienced +20 mill SP UK/EU PvP'rs

UK/EU Chat
AUS Chat
Eno Tinu
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2011-09-21 06:50:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Eno Tinu
Set destination to Page 1, dock up, repair, reload and take 5mins to have a chat with RIOT.
Eno Tinu
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#8 - 2011-09-22 07:22:29 UTC
Limited spaces available in both Industrial and pvp disciplines in UK and AUS timezones. We will hit our recruitment quota shortly. Don't delay. Chat to us today.
Eno Tinu
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#9 - 2011-09-23 09:17:37 UTC
Another glorious day in the corp. Come and find out why here.
Eno Tinu
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#10 - 2011-09-24 15:48:22 UTC
Once more to the top my dear friends. Join the pub channel: The Kings Head to discuss your future corp - The Riot Formation.
Eno Tinu
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2011-09-27 10:20:54 UTC
"If you can keep your head while those about you are loosing theres.... you will be an Rioter my son"

Currently looking for pvp pilots over 20mil sp and Hulk pilots (in the EU timezone) to join the fun and games to be had in RIOT. Out of game chat room.
Eno Tinu
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#12 - 2011-09-29 15:05:08 UTC
Indy wing for the UK is now full. A few places left for experienced pvp pilots. AUS timezone pilots have indy and all skillpoint pvp spaces available. The Kings Head Public channel is THE place to be this summer.
Eno Tinu
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#13 - 2011-10-06 14:57:10 UTC
Bumping this thread just for you. Yes, YOU!
Wishdokkta CEO
The Riot Formation
DARKNESS.
#14 - 2011-10-19 12:25:00 UTC
Industrial recruitment now reopened and pvp pilots over 10 million welcome to talk to us.

Recruitment rooms open now.
Wishdokkta CEO
The Riot Formation
DARKNESS.
#15 - 2011-10-20 09:12:45 UTC
Up we go ;)
Wishdokkta CEO
The Riot Formation
DARKNESS.
#16 - 2011-10-25 11:49:16 UTC
Chat to us now!

Open to Indy and pvp pilots with at least 5mill SP - come fly riot.
Wishdokkta CEO
The Riot Formation
DARKNESS.
#17 - 2011-10-28 07:10:26 UTC
Chat to us now!

Open to Indy and pvp pilots with at least 5mill SP - come fly riot.
Wishdokkta CEO
The Riot Formation
DARKNESS.
#18 - 2011-11-02 11:22:18 UTC
Chat room is open right now.

Need pilots from all timezones - 5mill SP minimum.

Wishdokkta CEO
The Riot Formation
DARKNESS.
#19 - 2011-11-03 09:38:21 UTC
SCAR9
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#20 - 2011-11-08 07:08:01 UTC  |  Edited by: SCAR9
just coming back to the game from a break and im looking to get back down to 0.0. I have 26mil sp and fly Amarr caps and use Caldari for Hacs,Hics,command ships, ewar and T3. My alt flys SB's and cov ops. If possible, I have a friend that I am teaching the game to and would appreciate if he could join as well. We are both in Hawaii, so we are kindoff in the middle of every TZ... Im in The Kings Head chat while im on, but please contact SCAR9 in game. thank you.
123Next pageLast page