These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Corp Infiltration - Join in!

Author
Bitter Guy
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-05-10 19:02:50 UTC
I'm sick and tired of this alliance corp. It's being run by people who have little or no understanding of the game. The main reason which got me thinking of an operation like this is that the alliance leader is a prick and while some of the members are really nice, most of the leaders are clueless and deserve a beating. Upon contact, I will explain my motives further, but this is a fair start.

The alliance is based off in lo-sec, it is not too active, yet it has at least 20-40 members online and sometimes run bigger ops. It should be an easy task for about 5-6 people to break everything up if it's well planned and unexpected.

There's an easy way to join up, one of the corps have been very lousy at their recruiting policies (most are really), so I'm sure you'll get up and running quite quick.

PLAN:
- We will hit the alliance when I feel we have the right numbers and are ready.
- My identity within the alliance will be hidden to you until I feel that you are ready and I am able to trust you.
- All contact will be done through this character, so if you are interested in joining, send an e-mail and let's setup a conversation.
- Before the operation I will contact you and give you all information needed.

Requirements:
- Dedication. The operation will probably last a couple of weeks, three tops, thus it means that you must stay active both in-game and on comms. I know it can be bitter since things aren't done properly in the alliance, but it'll be even more rewarding when we decide to strike.
- No SP requirement, but you need to have a basic understanding of the game and fly a good BC or something better.
- You are in for a laugh.

Reasons for joining:
- Loads of fun
- Teamspeak record
- Rage and tears (some of these people can really become mad)
- Potential ISK and nice kills

Potential targets:
- Industry pilots - the alliance has an unorganized industry branch with a couple of big ships, can be hit pretty easily.
- Leader's precious Machariel.
- Loads of BC's which are out of station most of the time.
- Battleships/carriers, occasionally.

-- What kills we get really depends on how we decide to engage, in a fleet op or not, etc. These guys are really unorganized so if do end up getting some kills, we can still stay in the area and pickup more kills afterwards. It will definitely be some good PVP!

Note:
I've pointed out some members as the better kind and if they suffer losses I will re-imburse them. I'm sure you will get to know these people better if you decide to join in on the infiltration and thus see what I mean.

Interested? EvE-mail or convo this character!
Evolution1979
Hull Down Inc.
#2 - 2012-05-10 19:26:43 UTC
I will help you, lets infiltrate those bastards!
Ofcourse i would do it with an alt, wich name i will disclose to you, once i trust you enough.
Dare Knight
Bandwagoners
#3 - 2012-05-10 19:30:25 UTC
Read my first blog post. I'm obviously in.

_It's very simple, really. If you see Tengus on scan, they are ratting. If you see a shitload of Tengus, the Russians are blobbing. If you see Proteuses on scan, they will be on top of you in about a second. If you see a shitload of Proteuses, the big boys are having a goodfight. _

Calfis
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#4 - 2012-05-10 19:44:57 UTC
Bitter Guy wrote:

A whole machariel? Oh boy! Roll
Johnnyjelly
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-05-10 21:51:03 UTC
Bitter Guy wrote:
I'm sick and tired of this alliance corp. It's being run by people who have little or no understanding of the game. The main reason which got me thinking of an operation like this is that the alliance leader is a prick and while some of the members are really nice, most of the leaders are clueless and deserve a beating. Upon contact, I will explain my motives further, but this is a fair start.

The alliance is based off in lo-sec, it is not too active, yet it has at least 20-40 members online and sometimes run bigger ops. It should be an easy task for about 5-6 people to break everything up if it's well planned and unexpected.

There's an easy way to join up, one of the corps have been very lousy at their recruiting policies (most are really), so I'm sure you'll get up and running quite quick.

PLAN:
- We will hit the alliance when I feel we have the right numbers and are ready.
- My identity within the alliance will be hidden to you until I feel that you are ready and I am able to trust you.
- All contact will be done through this character, so if you are interested in joining, send an e-mail and let's setup a conversation.
- Before the operation I will contact you and give you all information needed.

Requirements:
- Dedication. The operation will probably last a couple of weeks, three tops, thus it means that you must stay active both in-game and on comms. I know it can be bitter since things aren't done properly in the alliance, but it'll be even more rewarding when we decide to strike.
- No SP requirement, but you need to have a basic understanding of the game and fly a good BC or something better.
- You are in for a laugh.

Reasons for joining:
- Loads of fun
- Teamspeak record
- Rage and tears (some of these people can really become mad)
- Potential ISK and nice kills

Potential targets:
- Industry pilots - the alliance has an unorganized industry branch with a couple of big ships, can be hit pretty easily.
- Loads of BC's which are out of station most of the time.
- Battleships/carriers, occasionally.

-- What kills we get really depends on how we decide to engage, in a fleet op or not, etc. These guys are really unorganized so if do end up getting some kills, we can still stay in the area and pickup more kills afterwards. It will definitely be some good PVP!

Note:
I've pointed out some members as the better kind and if they suffer losses I will re-imburse them. I'm sure you will get to know these people better if you decide to join in on the infiltration and thus see what I mean.

Interested? EvE-mail or convo this character!

Do the good ole talk them into all getting in frigs and warp them into that one mission with that huge aoe gas gimmic and lols shall ensue.
Moe Lesture
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2012-05-10 21:52:15 UTC
Sorry, Too busy still mining instrumentals next to fellow Narwhals. v0v

sig here

ErrorRon
Daktaklakpak.
Coffee Cup.
#7 - 2012-05-10 23:10:29 UTC  |  Edited by: ErrorRon
Send me a mail in game. I'm up for it. On an alt ofcourse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtItWL6GfSM CCP Gargant -  Dev of my heart.

Bitter Guy
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#8 - 2012-05-11 12:20:14 UTC
Alright guys, thanks for the huge interest. This oughta be succesful!

I will be getting back to all the mails throughout the day. Please mail me in-game if you're interested, don't simply post here, though for those who already have posted, I will send you a mail.

The machariel bit is obviously understated, but I hope it signals people that this really isn't about making huge ISK or taking down really big ships. It's more about pissing people off, having fun with some backstabbing as well as getting a fair amount of kills :)
Gorki Andropov
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#9 - 2012-05-12 19:11:06 UTC
Guy Comma Bitter

Bro Comma Mad
Evolution1979
Hull Down Inc.
#10 - 2012-05-12 20:37:48 UTC
Bitter Guy wrote:

I will be getting back to all the mails throughout the day. Please mail me in-game if you're interested, don't simply post here, though for those who already have posted, I will send you a mail.

The machariel bit is obviously understated, but I hope it signals people that this really isn't about making huge ISK or taking down really big ships. It's more about pissing people off, having fun with some backstabbing as well as getting a fair amount of kills :)

Why you not mailed me ij ngame?
Do you not like me?
If you do not mail me soon, i will feel offended.
When i am offended i will go do anything i can to enable your destruction.
Just saying ........
VegasMirage
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2012-05-12 21:18:45 UTC
Evolution1979 wrote:
Bitter Guy wrote:

Why you not mailed me ij ngame?
Do you not like me?
If you do not mail me soon, i will feel offended.
When i am offended i will go do anything i can to enable your destruction.
Just saying ........

conforming this gui woll kill u

no more games... it's real this time!!!

Soldarius
Brand Newbros
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#12 - 2012-05-14 10:18:10 UTC
This should be good for some lolz and tears. plz update with chat/TS logs when things go down.

/popcorn

http://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

ErrorRon
Daktaklakpak.
Coffee Cup.
#13 - 2012-05-25 10:15:40 UTC
So i guess this isnt happening now? Havent had any mail or contact about it.
:sadface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtItWL6GfSM CCP Gargant -  Dev of my heart.

InternetSpaceship
Perkone
Caldari State
#14 - 2012-05-25 10:29:54 UTC
Amateur.

Official Recruiter for GoonSwarm Corporation.

If you paid isk to get into GoonSwarm, you were probably scammed.  If you had the foresight to save the name of your scammer, let me know and I'll do what I can to help you.