These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

Inferno Features on Singularity

First post First post
Author
CCP Goliath
C C P
C C P Alliance
#1 - 2012-05-02 12:42:56 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Goliath
As promised, here are a list of the features that are going to Sisi this Wednesday afternoon. Most are still work in progress but please give your feedback in this thread and the teams will monitor it as best they can.

Game of Drones:

Revamped the Inventory:
This affects:
- Managing corporation items in a station
- All item management from POS structures done in space on grid
- All Inventory management in space (wrecks, opening other ship locations, etc)
- All Inventory management in stations (items, ships)
- This change does NOT affect the ASSETS window

Revamped FW:
- LP for kills
- Bunkers are now infrastructure hubs
- LP for all FW actions (capturing complexes, capturing infrastructures hubs, etc)
- New FW front page
- Consequences for capturing systems/regions (benefits for you, grief for your enemy)
- Capturing FW system affect SOV ownership
- Map filters for FW have been revamped

TriLambda:

• New missile launchers and launch effects
• New missiles, trails and explosions
• New Stealth Bombers
o Manticore
o Nemesis
o Purifier
o Hound
• Amarr V3
o All sub capital Amarr ships, excluding T3 cruisers.

Avatar:

"14 different skintypes have been added to the Character Creator. This allows all bloodlines to have a wide range of skincolors.
These skintypes replace the previous skintones that allowed players to modify their skincolor a little bit.
A character can keep his/her current skintone, but as soon as a skintype has been applied and the character saved, one of the new skintypes has to be used.

The skintypes can only be applied with full recustomization, that is when you also have the option to resculpt your character, but the plan is to give everyone an optional full recustomization when this goes on TQ."

Super Friends:

• Updated Kill Reports (aka Kill Mails)
• Different war cost
• Corp CEO/Director declares wars, no voting required
• Alliance wars transfer to corps leaving
• No automatic war retraction by aggressor
• Wars last for week by default
• Either side can offer surrender in a war
• The defending side can get allies to help
• There is a place for people to find prospective allies/clients
• Players can now more easily track the war in the War Report
• All corps have publicly viewable war history
• Drone Damage module (Extrinsic Damage Amplifier)
• CPU Rigs (Small/Medium/Large Processor Overclocking Unit)
• Fueled Shield booster (Small/Medium/Large Ancillary Shield Booster), using Cap Boosters as charges
• Light and Medium Web drones
• Resistance shifting armor hardener (Armor Adaptive Hardener)

Super Friends have their own dedicated feedback thread here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=104114&find=unread

Update #1:

Game of Drones

Factional Warfare:
• FW Front Page has been fully implemented
• HUD bar when you are in FW system shows bonuses and capture state
• Other tweaks to the Infrastructure UI (clearer icons, etc)
• Payout from Complexes has been reduced by a factor of 5 to increase time required to capture a system
• Notifications for Notable FW actions (PVP Kill, Mission, Dungeon completion/disqualification, iHub capture/disqualification)

Frigate balancing:
• Incursus
• Merlin
• Punisher
• Tormentor
• Rifter

Update #2:

Super Friends

• Target Breaker module added. Effect is not present at this time but this will be fixed before deployment

CCP Goliath | QA Director | EVE Illuminati | @CCP_Goliath

Cain Leigh
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-05-02 12:44:40 UTC
nice!
Meadowvale
0rder of the Golden Dawn
Etherium Cartel
#3 - 2012-05-02 12:47:47 UTC
Approximate time of deployment ?
Dayfox
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-05-02 12:47:48 UTC
NOOOO all my launchers have decided to fail!?! what gives?
Shang Fei
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-05-02 12:52:34 UTC
I love you CCP <3
Lapine Davion
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#6 - 2012-05-02 12:53:07 UTC
Uh oh! Boner alert!

[b]Don't worry about posting with your main!  Post with your brain! "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."[/b]

Aethlyn
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2012-05-02 12:53:39 UTC
Like it, but guess you should add that wars before this patch won't be shown (I assume). Or are older wars shown, too? Also would be interested in knowing more about Minmatar V3 (in second Inferno patch? later?).

Besides that, awesome so far (and congratulations on picking a day where I've got too much work to do).

Looking for more thoughts? Follow me on Twitter.

Mayda Junichiro
Vascerum Maximus Inc.
#8 - 2012-05-02 12:59:28 UTC
Aethlyn wrote:
Like it, but guess you should add that wars before this patch won't be shown (I assume). Or are older wars shown, too? Also would be interested in knowing more about Minmatar V3 (in second Inferno patch? later?).

Besides that, awesome so far (and congratulations on picking a day where I've got too much work to do).


Have we been shown any of the Minmatar V3? This is the first I've heard of it.
Sobach
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-05-02 12:59:48 UTC
Dayfox wrote:
NOOOO all my launchers have decided to fail!?! what gives?


you're not missing anything, as far as I can tell none of the stuff in the list is on sisi yet Straight
Shang Fei
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2012-05-02 13:04:15 UTC
Sobach wrote:
Dayfox wrote:
NOOOO all my launchers have decided to fail!?! what gives?


you're not missing anything, as far as I can tell none of the stuff in the list is on sisi yet Straight


Same for me, just checked :(

Also I wonder what skill will be required for the Drone Damage module (Extrinsic Damage Amplifier)?
radecz3k
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2012-05-02 13:04:35 UTC
CCP Goliath wrote:

• Fueled Shield booster (Small/Medium/Large Ancillary Shield Booster), using Cap Boosters as charges



Since you have working shield booster for fuel make us happy, and rename it to "Covert cloak" and remove cloaky 24/7 afk campers from eve. I would say we need more nerf of covert cloak than shield boosters for fuel... This would remove advantage of people who arent next to pc over people who are really active.
Vilnius Zar
SDC Multi Ten
#12 - 2012-05-02 13:05:41 UTC
Armor invul field sounds sexy.
Metal Icarus
Failed Diplomacy
#13 - 2012-05-02 13:09:54 UTC
CCP Goliath wrote:


TriLambda:

• New missile launchers and launch effects
• New missiles, trails and explosions
• New Stealth Bombers
o Manticore
o Nemesis
o Purifier
o Hound
• Amarr V3
o All sub capital Amarr ships, excluding T3 cruisers.


*screams like a school girl as if a new twilight is coming out*

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

This was posted 15 mins after I left for work....

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

10 hours left and counting...... ;_;


Thomas Kreshant
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2012-05-02 13:22:45 UTC
Very nice !!

Although now I'm going to be hitting refresh all afternoon hoping for more detail
Nalha Saldana
The Vomit Comets
#15 - 2012-05-02 13:23:20 UTC
No Fueled XL-Shield booster? :(
MotherMoon
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#16 - 2012-05-02 13:33:30 UTC
Aethlyn wrote:
Also would be interested in knowing more about Minmatar V3 (in second Inferno patch? later?).



Seriously, I hope it's not just ammar in the next update. I mean I know minmatar ships are suppose to be ugly but come on :P They would super stick out like a sore thumb! hope you guys have time to get them done : )

"Fueled Shield booster (Small/Medium/Large Ancillary Shield Booster), using Cap Boosters as charges"

whhaaa?????? O.o o.O
This I gotta see

also OMG UNIFIED INVENTORY!

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1206/scimi.jpg

MotherMoon
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#17 - 2012-05-02 13:35:06 UTC
radecz3k wrote:
CCP Goliath wrote:

• Fueled Shield booster (Small/Medium/Large Ancillary Shield Booster), using Cap Boosters as charges



Since you have working shield booster for fuel make us happy, and rename it to "Covert cloak" and remove cloaky 24/7 afk campers from eve. I would say we need more nerf of covert cloak than shield boosters for fuel... This would remove advantage of people who arent next to pc over people who are really active.


what?

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1206/scimi.jpg

CCP Goliath
C C P
C C P Alliance
#18 - 2012-05-02 13:43:13 UTC
Meadowvale wrote:
Approximate time of deployment ?


Some time in the next 3 hours

CCP Goliath | QA Director | EVE Illuminati | @CCP_Goliath

Dayfox
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#19 - 2012-05-02 13:43:50 UTC
Metal Icarus wrote:

*screams like a school girl as if a new twilight is coming out*

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

This was posted 15 mins after I left for work....

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

10 hours left and counting...... ;_;


Remote desktop for the win Cool
Gilbaron
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2012-05-02 13:50:47 UTC
how much of the may inferno is in that update ?
123Next pageLast page