These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Issues, Workarounds & Localization

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Game Bug

First post
Author
masterChang
Imperium Technologies
Sigma Grindset
#1 - 2012-03-24 21:48:12 UTC  |  Edited by: masterChang
CCP Bug

Also, I think it is idiotic that EVE online does not have a Bug Report Section (if there is one, it needs to come out of the closet), nor does it allow you post pictures in your posts, it makes the reader click the link in order to do so.

Edit: ISD Eshtir

Re-Edit: masterChang
Reason: Esthir failed at grammar
Christopher AET
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-03-24 21:52:17 UTC
Did you try relog? Did you try clearing cache? Did you even bother looking for the bug report section? Also the bandwidth on that link is horrible. If you are not gonna take the time to try and sort your own problems do you really have to come and waste ours too?

I drain ducks of their moisture for sustenance.

masterChang
Imperium Technologies
Sigma Grindset
#3 - 2012-03-24 21:54:49 UTC  |  Edited by: masterChang
I searched for the bug report section, and its a US image posting site, Also, that is the 3rd time that's happened since crucible, and it isnt hard to fix, it just gets annoying

If you can find the bug report section, please, feel free to give me the link
masterChang
Imperium Technologies
Sigma Grindset
#4 - 2012-03-24 22:09:53 UTC
still waiting on that bug section link...oh wait..there is none, thats right.
Terminal Insanity
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#5 - 2012-03-24 22:13:24 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Eshtir
https://bugs.eveonline.com/

"War declarations are never officially considered griefing and are not a bannable offense, and it has been repeatedly stated by the developers that the possibility for non-consensual PvP is an intended feature." - CCP

masterChang
Imperium Technologies
Sigma Grindset
#6 - 2012-03-24 22:15:15 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Eshtir
Terminal Insanity wrote:
https://bugs.eveonline.com/

Ah so it was hiding in the closet, Either way, i'll repost this there. I expected it to be in the main forums like 99% of other MMO games
Henry Haphorn
Killer Yankee
#7 - 2012-03-24 22:15:15 UTC
masterChang wrote:
CCP Bug

Also, I think it is gay that EVE online does not have a Bug Rerport Section (if there is one, it needs to come out of the closet), nor does it allow you post pictures in your posts, it makes the reader click the link in order to do so.

I find it funny that players like you don't bother to use the petition system to report bugs.

Adapt or Die

masterChang
Imperium Technologies
Sigma Grindset
#8 - 2012-03-24 22:15:51 UTC
My game crashed when i opened up the help menu....
Terminal Insanity
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#9 - 2012-03-24 22:17:11 UTC
You can indeed file bug reports from the F12 menu now.

It seems the link to the bug webpage got misplaced when the new eve site was rolled out

"War declarations are never officially considered griefing and are not a bannable offense, and it has been repeatedly stated by the developers that the possibility for non-consensual PvP is an intended feature." - CCP

Kehro Urgus
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2012-03-24 22:32:44 UTC
My guess it is your video card and drivers.What?

Yeeee! 

masterChang
Imperium Technologies
Sigma Grindset
#11 - 2012-03-24 22:55:27 UTC
Funny, considering I can run BF3 on full graphics without any FPS issues.
SIR BRENTON
Imperium Technologies
Sigma Grindset
#12 - 2012-03-24 22:57:54 UTC
Henry Haphorn wrote:
masterChang wrote:
CCP Bug

Also, I think it is gay that EVE online does not have a Bug Rerport Section (if there is one, it needs to come out of the closet), nor does it allow you post pictures in your posts, it makes the reader click the link in order to do so.

I find it funny that players like you don't bother to use the petition system to report bugs.

i find it funny that people like you dont read posts before you start typing ****. the game crashed before a petition could be filed. so therefore you are just looking to get your post count up by typing **** that makes no sense. thanks for being a douchebag and have a nice day
Rengerel en Distel
#13 - 2012-03-24 23:06:59 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Eshtir
SIR BRENTON wrote:
Henry Haphorn wrote:
masterChang wrote:
CCP Bug

Also, I think it is that EVE online does not have a Bug Rerport Section (if there is one, it needs to come out of the closet), nor does it allow you post pictures in your posts, it makes the reader click the link in order to do so.

i find it funny that people like you dont read posts before you start typing ****. the game crashed before a petition could be filed. so therefore you are just looking to get your post count up by typing **** that makes no sense. thanks for being a douchebag and have a nice day

Except the OP posted the game crashed after this guy posted to use the petition system ...

With the increase in shiptoasting, the Report timer needs to be shortened.

ISD Grossvogel
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#14 - 2012-03-25 01:57:30 UTC
Thread cleaned and moved to Issues & Workarounds.

ISD Grossvogel (ISD Гроссфогель) Captain, Community Communication Liaisons (CCL) Волонтёр группы по взаимодействию с игроками Interstellar Services Department

Halboreth
#15 - 2012-03-25 09:44:28 UTC
Still original poster is right. If you don't know there is indeed a bug report section you won't find it anymore on that new eve site.
masterChang
Imperium Technologies
Sigma Grindset
#16 - 2012-03-26 04:23:45 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Eshtir
Edit: Off topic remarks removed - ISD Eshtir
ISD Eshtir
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#17 - 2012-03-26 20:32:42 UTC
Thread cleaned. Stay on topic and cut the insults. Also, discussion of moderation is not allowed on the forums.

ISD Eshtir

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons

Interstellar Services Department

ISquishWorms
#18 - 2012-03-26 21:50:47 UTC
LoL So I am not the only person that this happens to.

Good luck with that bug report though all they ever do to mine is close them saying they cant reproduce it. A total waste of time to the point that I dont bother reporting the bugs anymore as they simply dont care. The screenshots prove the bugs exist how they can close bug reports on the back of just not being able to reproduce them I do not know when there is a screenshot showing that the bug does infact exist. I suggested to them that they may want to check their in house bug reproduction process rather than simply choosing to close bug reports showing real bugs accomplied with evidence of screenshots.

‘No, this isn't it at all. Make it more... psssshhhh’.