These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
First pagePrevious page8910

A serious goons begging for mittens votes posting question

First post
Author
Vile rat
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#181 - 2012-03-24 19:17:53 UTC
In hindsight this thread was really ignorant and funny.
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#182 - 2012-03-24 19:24:43 UTC
Ignorance can be funny !

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Issler Dainze
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation
The Honda Accord
#183 - 2012-03-24 19:59:35 UTC
The Mittani wrote:
You should be ashamed of yourself, Issler.

The bulk of my constituents have always come from outside of Goonswarm, and yet self-righteous 'democrats' like you slander them at every opportunity.

I am Alexander Gianturco, not 'The Mittani' when I'm in Iceland. I'm probably the savviest political operator in EVE (a bloo bloo bloo mittens is arrogant oh noes), and everyone knows it - which is why they vote for me, regardless of my ticker. My style of gameplay - war, conquest, murder, and ruthlessness - speaks to a huge population of players, even my in-game enemies.

(except those with Titans, those vote for Elise)

Even those who do not play 'my way' vote for me, because they know that I'm the best possible advocate for the players in a messy post-Incarna CCP environment.

In short: Deal with it.

You couldn't have misread my post more.

I totally respect your politics and effectiveness in Eve. This is not meant to be an anti-mittens thread. This is more "we know mittens will crush all in the elections (I said that repeatedly) so why focus so hard on adding to the domination when working to get other candidates you might want to work with more in the CSM"?

This was absolutely meant to satisfy my curiosity about the motivations and expectations of some of the more active groups in Eve during the election.

As for slander, looking at the definition, I can't see that I've slandered anyone. If that could only be said about the so many bees that have made a hobby out of trolling me.

Sorry if you somehow interpreted this as an attack on you or your supporters.

And congratulations on winning the chair again. I look forward to working with you!

Issler
First pagePrevious page8910