These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Miner Deaths in Agal (Amarr)

Author
Valleria Darkmoon
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#21 - 2012-03-16 05:06:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Valleria Darkmoon
As someone who is -10 if I enter high sec the following happens:

1) I get a message that I am not welcome in this system.
2) Faction police chase me. (Not CONCORD, they often web but I have never been scrambled by them)

If I hang around their damage is significant and they use a lot of E-War but far from as strong as CONCORD. I can lock even with them on field for example. The faction police are pretty easily avoided as even a cruiser is pretty easy to get past them. I've done it before in battleships setup to align quickly as long as player traffic is light. By far the biggest threat is from any players who are able to grab point after you jump in.

Docking works exactly as normal, again though, the big trick is getting off the station after undocking. Docking with -10 sec status does not give aggression, docking with a GCC is 15 minute aggression timer with the station owner.

EDIT: Getting a thorax to warp to a belt and gank your hulk is completely doable no matter what your sec status on jump in. The faction police will chase it but they will be too slow to destroy it before CONCORD does. When I do it in a destroyer generally there are faction police and CONCORD on the loss.

Reality has an almost infinite capacity to resist oversimplification.

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#22 - 2012-03-16 13:34:27 UTC
Looks like he took out a ship in Agal and one in Hadji next door. He is now active in Sigga. I hope they wake up out there. Dude is plowing up a rather wide swath of destruction, impressively solo.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

degini
Yo-Yodine Propulsion Systems
#23 - 2012-03-16 18:30:51 UTC
Guess I better fire up mackinaw invention..
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#24 - 2012-03-18 07:54:20 UTC
Kelvan Hemanseh wrote:
Be even more sad than you are already.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=12537643

That hulk survived so many hulkaggeddons only to die afk mining (botting) in Mista.

How do I know it survived a lot of hulkaggeddons? Take a look at those rigs.

No. He just had iskies to waste.

No one with any sense gank tanks using a booster.

Mr Epeen Cool
Raven Ether
Doomheim
#25 - 2012-03-18 10:41:56 UTC
Thank you for cleaning the bots. Keep up the good work.
Maria Overdark
Emergent Entity
#26 - 2012-03-20 11:27:20 UTC
Us bots are happy that we can be some joy to you.

I just wonder that how do you recognize us bots from none bots?

... wait you dont.. you just shoot all and then you come here and boost that you have cleared all bots and start barking to us that we are greedy and bots and how we make everything you use and how we profide you all the necessary equipments and ships.

I am so clad that CCP things this fun and PvP.. Altought I am not quite sure how this is fun and even pvp? Maybe someone clarifies this to me? Well I think we should get rid of this whole stupid highsec and just start killing all in sight.. That is much more fun.

Target and scramble 1 sec from scramble to death depending fit 5 to 20 sec and you cant do anything about this. As a matter of fact BOT has better change getting away than normal person mining.

I ask you to please think these things little more than just how I get most "fun" and I am so sure that ganking miners is not really very much fun. Or it is now that we started snifeling and crying, as you great and powerfull heros put it.

Strange I was on ice belt in pvp hurricane and nobody wasnt there to gank me then? Why didnt you want to have fun then?
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#27 - 2012-03-20 11:38:48 UTC
Maria Overdark wrote:
Us bots are happy that we can be some joy to you.

I just wonder that how do you recognize us bots from none bots?

... wait you dont.. you just shoot all and then you come here and boost that you have cleared all bots and start barking to us that we are greedy and bots and how we make everything you use and how we profide you all the necessary equipments and ships.

I am so clad that CCP things this fun and PvP.. Altought I am not quite sure how this is fun and even pvp? Maybe someone clarifies this to me? Well I think we should get rid of this whole stupid highsec and just start killing all in sight.. That is much more fun.

Target and scramble 1 sec from scramble to death depending fit 5 to 20 sec and you cant do anything about this. As a matter of fact BOT has better change getting away than normal person mining.

I ask you to please think these things little more than just how I get most "fun" and I am so sure that ganking miners is not really very much fun. Or it is now that we started snifeling and crying, as you great and powerfull heros put it.

Strange I was on ice belt in pvp hurricane and nobody wasnt there to gank me then? Why didnt you want to have fun then?

One of the WORST TROLLS evah !

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Maria Overdark
Emergent Entity
#28 - 2012-03-20 11:52:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Maria Overdark
[/quote]

One of the WORST TROLLS evah ![/quote]

Clad that you liked it. No troll just irritated by just guys like you :)

And I am ganked so many time and got so many -10 that you think it really matter to me at all how you poor soul feel about me? :D
Vincent Athena
Photosynth
#29 - 2012-03-22 23:28:39 UTC
After concord kills your ship, do you have to wait 15 minutes before you can hop in another one ejected from an Orca? If not, then he just keeps flying in dessy after dessy until the target is destroyed. He just has to be fast enough to stay ahead of concord.

Know a Frozen fan? Check this out

Frozen fanfiction

Previous page12