These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

The Holy Crusade Against the Null Sec Infidels.

First post
Author
Frying Doom
#21 - 2012-03-17 04:47:38 UTC
Tin foil is cheaper if found next to a pizza store, then you get free cheese as well sometimes.

And Andski I have an email sent for The Mittani in violation to the rules as per usual. Wasn't sent by the candidate.

But when does a goon follow rules like freedom of speech or freedom of political expression and other silly rules like that.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

AmIGay
Doomheim
#22 - 2012-03-17 05:46:49 UTC
JIHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






amidoingthisright?
Taiwanistan
#23 - 2012-03-17 05:51:26 UTC
meh, can you get started on the next one? you slippin frying doom this is misleading,
people are going to take one look find any of the candidates are better than wIssler

TA on wis: "when we have a feature that is its own functional ecosystem of gameplay then hooks into the greater ecosystem of EVE as a whole, and it provides good replayability."

Lapine Davion
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#24 - 2012-03-17 06:35:06 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Tin foil is cheaper if found next to a pizza store, then you get free cheese as well sometimes.

And Andski I have an email sent for The Mittani in violation to the rules as per usual. Wasn't sent by the candidate.

But when does a goon follow rules like freedom of speech or freedom of political expression and other silly rules like that.


EVE Online isn't the United States, Frying Doom. If a player doesn't like what you say, they are perfectly at liberty to come and remove you from your pod.

Kind of like the US, actually. If someone doesn't like what you say, they are free to use their own first amendment rights to let you know that you are a moron.

[b]Don't worry about posting with your main!  Post with your brain! "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."[/b]

Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2012-03-17 06:44:22 UTC
'this guy sent me eve-mail without my permission ccp please ban him'

lol
Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#26 - 2012-03-17 07:05:13 UTC
What the hell is wrong with you? Why in the world would you throw away your vote on witless imbeciles like the ones you posted? If you want a toothless and ineffective CSM that spends its time talking about Ambulation and panty dropping, then by all means vote for those wastes of human skin. The rest of us are going to be over here voting for candidates that actually have the intelligence and social skills to help CCP make Eve the best game on the internet.

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world.

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#27 - 2012-03-17 07:40:36 UTC
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
What the hell is wrong with you? Why in the world would you throw away your vote on witless imbeciles like the ones you posted? If you want a toothless and ineffective CSM that spends its time talking about Ambulation and panty dropping, then by all means vote for those wastes of human skin. The rest of us are going to be over here voting for candidates that actually have the intelligence and social skills to help CCP make Eve the best game on the internet.

Ambulances and lowering of panty, eh. Well ...

No.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

CCP Spitfire
C C P
C C P Alliance
#28 - 2012-03-17 09:57:56 UTC
Offtopic posts removed.

CCP Spitfire | Marketing & Sales Team @ccp_spitfire

Frying Doom
#29 - 2012-03-17 11:01:13 UTC
AmIGay wrote:
JIHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amidoingthisright?

Close enough but I was rather thinking of the older crusades

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Johnny Marzetti
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#30 - 2012-03-17 12:34:11 UTC
CCP Spitfire wrote:
Offtopic posts removed.


Those posts were not off-topic. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Frying Doom
#31 - 2012-03-17 12:37:55 UTC
Johnny Marzetti wrote:
CCP Spitfire wrote:
Offtopic posts removed.


Those posts were not off-topic. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I thought that was one of you guys. I wasn't a post of mine once again showing the undemocratic nature of the null sec candidates or a post exposing yet more lies that have spewed forth from the minority.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Grumpy Owly
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#32 - 2012-03-17 12:57:52 UTC
Johnny Marzetti wrote:
CCP Spitfire wrote:
Offtopic posts removed.


Those posts were not off-topic. You should be ashamed of yourself.


Seems the holy hand grenade of CCP was applied in this holy crusade as a result. I guess usual insulting falacies if Marzetti was involved.

Be wary the banhammer of doom doesn't raise its ugly head by the continued demonstrated arrogance?
AmIGay
Doomheim
#33 - 2012-03-17 13:42:32 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
AmIGay wrote:
JIHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amidoingthisright?

Close enough but I was rather thinking of the older crusades


Wow, you really are dumb. Let's try this again.



JIHAD! DEATH TO ALL CRUSADERS AND THEIR WOMEN AND CHILDREN!!!!!!!!
Aruken Marr
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#34 - 2012-03-17 13:56:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Aruken Marr
Frying Doom wrote:
Help slaughter the Infidels of the Null sec alliances...

Riverini patron saint of Free Speech



Rivirini is a memeber of INIT, a null sec alliance.

You still think cfc members were forced into voting for the mittani?
Frying Doom
#35 - 2012-03-17 14:07:05 UTC
I more included him because of the Greed is good, document he rubbed in CCP's face Smile

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Aruken Marr
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#36 - 2012-03-17 14:16:53 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
I more included him because of the Greed is good, document he rubbed in CCP's face Smile


Oh so not all nullsec blocs are bad, only the ones you disagree with.
Frying Doom
#37 - 2012-03-17 14:33:12 UTC
Aruken Marr wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
I more included him because of the Greed is good, document he rubbed in CCP's face Smile


Oh so not all nullsec blocs are bad, only the ones you disagree with.

I think anyone who did something as good as to bring Greed is Good to light for the public is worth a mention.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#38 - 2012-03-17 14:39:09 UTC
hmm

you think that riverini was at all involved in the exposure of this document

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Blatant Forum Alt
Doomheim
#39 - 2012-03-17 14:42:00 UTC
Dafuq did I just read?
Frying Doom
#40 - 2012-03-17 14:51:00 UTC
Andski wrote:
hmm

you think that riverini was at all involved in the exposure of this document

Well I read about it on Eve News 24 does that count?

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Previous page123Next page